Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 34 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 THE GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT
Due to advance electron logy in the electronic which gave rise to automation of electronic system in domestic and industrial use. This development is what gave me the courage to choose a project topic on sound detector with alarm system. This system employ four discreet stages with power supply namely, the pick up microphone, Amplifier, Schmih trigger, thysistor switch circuit with rally circuit and 1kHz turn generator which from the alarm circuit at the input of the system a transducer which a capacitor microphone whose the function is to piece the sound and it out put to feed in to class. A amplifier microphone preamplifier of two transistor stage cable of amplifier the sound to a standard were it be accepted by the schmih trigger or built using comparator with hysterics. This comparator with hysterics is acting as amuroge to digital convector (AID) whose one put switching between high or low conditionally. An interface containing a transistor switching circuit with rally at it out put such that once a sound is pick up out the input the rally is energized capable of switching an alarm circuit on.
1.2 OBJECTIVE DESIGN
The main objective design of the project is to design and construct an electronically operated system capable of picking sound of a visitor at the door processing the alarm put natural sound wave to an out put electrical sound signal to alarm signal to alert the people inside the house that some body is at the door outside, also it help increasing the standard exposure in the practical aspect of engineering training.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The project designed work on sound detector with alarm quite, applicable in almost every where like industries and for domestic use for instance it could serve as audio activated door bell for office installation also used to monitor an intruder in our domestic places.
1.4 THE REPORT LAYOUT
For clarity and simplicity, the report is divided into five chapters. The chapter one deals on the introduction, which centers on general description of project, design objectives, significance of the project and the report layout. The next chapter which is chapter two is on the literature review which talks on the historical background of sound detector with alarm system theories and models relevant to the design, list and description of the system component and lastly distinction between the existing method of design and the new approach. Chapter three is on system design and which is all about the description of the system building blocks, system design specification, block diagram of the system, description of the overall operation of the system. Component list and complete circuit diagram of a sound detector with alarm system. Chapter four is on implementation, testing and results. Then chapter five is one cost analysis conclusion and recommendation.
As maximum measure of comprehensibility was ensured throughout the report. This is indicated by the pattern of presentation and consistent system of rotation. This I believe will ensure maximum reader satisfaction.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Constant Electricity Power supply is the hallmark of National development with electric emerg...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to generate a design data, design and fabricate a maize corn on cob tray dryer used by maize farmers. Ripped maize...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background of the Problem Power inverter system is a unit developed for the conversion of direct current (DC) into altern...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electricity supply is one the economic infrastructural facilities that are indispensable to a nation’s ...Continue Reading »
5. STATUS OF PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING IN NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
7. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE USE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA IN TEACHING ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS SUBJECTS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES.» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi List of figure/tables viii Abstrac...Continue Reading »
8. SKILLS IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TEACHERS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORKS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Automated Meter Reading (AMR) was started in 1962 by AT&T, but this experiment was not succes...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »