Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A complete solar panel rated at 200w was however purchased, together with 2 no. 150A solar battery, 1500W inverter and also 10A charge controller. These were assembled together with necessary protective gadgets like cut out switches; to give the 200W expected. The solar panel was mounted outside the building to allow for maximum collection of sun energy. It is expected that the system will help the department meet up with its office duties even when central power is not available.
1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT
The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power appliances, by ensuring continuous availability of power supply even in the absence of mains. Uninterruptability of the system made it possible to eliminate all suspense from mains outage during the execution of an important and urgent assignment as may be required.
For better production of the system, the system was operated at a fully charged condition of the battery.
The project was rated 200W of 220V and 50Hz. It was expected that at this condition, it was favourable to carry load of the stipulated power. Loads of low power factors are not helpful since they produce spikes. Overloading is not potent to provide zero change over time and the inverter had LEDs which indicates mains failure and battery discharge and system fault.
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
This solar power source makes it possible to provide a clean reliable supply of alternative electricity free of sags or surges which could be found in the line voltage frequency.
The solar power system (SPS) system achieved this by direct current from solar panel and by rectifying the standard main supply, using the direct current to charge the batteries and to provide clean alternative power by passing the energy a filter system.
It has zero change over time and LEDs which indicates mains fail and battery discharge level and it provides 100% protection against line noise, spikes surges and audio frequency interference.
1.3 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Inverter unit: This unit converts a DC voltage into AC voltage with the help of the inverter unit.
2. Automatic Control Unit: This provides all the required control needed to meet up the objective of the whole system
3. Battery Unit: This is a secondary cell unit, capable of storing enough DC voltage from either sun or AC main, of which is later converted to AC voltage.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Creation of secured access path to offices, homes, hotels, industries etc. has been a successful discovery of man. As a r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Microcontroller based automate controller is a project design of a system that is used in operating a gate automatically. The system opens th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND The reliable operation of large power systems with small stability margin is highly dependent on systems and ...Continue Reading »
5. PC-BASED MULTIPOINT TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM USING CUTIX PLC, NNEWI AS CASE STUDY» ABSTRACT A temperature monitoring system which can be used to monitor the temperature of industrial processes has been designed and implemented in the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF REPORT Motion detector is a two jointed word which are simply motion and detector, all these pairs of words...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1:0:0 INTRODUCTION A 220/12volts single phase step down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Wireless device having electronic properties are able to operate electrical device from a distance is...Continue Reading »