Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A complete solar panel rated at 200w was however purchased, together with 2 no. 150A solar battery, 1500W inverter and also 10A charge controller. These were assembled together with necessary protective gadgets like cut out switches; to give the 200W expected. The solar panel was mounted outside the building to allow for maximum collection of sun energy. It is expected that the system will help the department meet up with its office duties even when central power is not available.
1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT
The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power appliances, by ensuring continuous availability of power supply even in the absence of mains. Uninterruptability of the system made it possible to eliminate all suspense from mains outage during the execution of an important and urgent assignment as may be required.
For better production of the system, the system was operated at a fully charged condition of the battery.
The project was rated 200W of 220V and 50Hz. It was expected that at this condition, it was favourable to carry load of the stipulated power. Loads of low power factors are not helpful since they produce spikes. Overloading is not potent to provide zero change over time and the inverter had LEDs which indicates mains failure and battery discharge and system fault.
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
This solar power source makes it possible to provide a clean reliable supply of alternative electricity free of sags or surges which could be found in the line voltage frequency.
The solar power system (SPS) system achieved this by direct current from solar panel and by rectifying the standard main supply, using the direct current to charge the batteries and to provide clean alternative power by passing the energy a filter system.
It has zero change over time and LEDs which indicates mains fail and battery discharge level and it provides 100% protection against line noise, spikes surges and audio frequency interference.
1.3 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Inverter unit: This unit converts a DC voltage into AC voltage with the help of the inverter unit.
2. Automatic Control Unit: This provides all the required control needed to meet up the objective of the whole system
3. Battery Unit: This is a secondary cell unit, capable of storing enough DC voltage from either sun or AC main, of which is later converted to AC voltage.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Wireless device having electronic properties are able to operate electrical device from a distance is...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The (PHCH) Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc, effort to provide us with a regular power supply has not yet been achieved. And it is becaus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND The project “automatic water level control with an automatic pump control system” is design to mon...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A thermosyphon solar water heating system which captures and utilises the abundant solar energy to provide domestic hot water was designed, s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has become inevitable that there would be communication and due to the inherent limitation of the human voice, the public address system c...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELECTRONICS DEVICE THAT CAN BE USED IN MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY OF AN ENVIRONMENTCTION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Temperature is a numerical measure of hotness and coldness in a body that is in its own state of inte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Light is crucial in every day activity for the continuity of normal plant life to the benefit of human beings, birds, and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF CONSTRAINTS ON HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN ANAMBRA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed to assess constraints on human resource development (HRD) in Technical vocational education. The study was designed t...Continue Reading »
10. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE USE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA IN TEACHING ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS SUBJECTS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES.» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi List of figure/tables viii Abstrac...Continue Reading »