Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A complete solar panel rated at 200w was however purchased, together with 2 no. 150A solar battery, 1500W inverter and also 10A charge controller. These were assembled together with necessary protective gadgets like cut out switches; to give the 200W expected. The solar panel was mounted outside the building to allow for maximum collection of sun energy. It is expected that the system will help the department meet up with its office duties even when central power is not available.
1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT
The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power appliances, by ensuring continuous availability of power supply even in the absence of mains. Uninterruptability of the system made it possible to eliminate all suspense from mains outage during the execution of an important and urgent assignment as may be required.
For better production of the system, the system was operated at a fully charged condition of the battery.
The project was rated 200W of 220V and 50Hz. It was expected that at this condition, it was favourable to carry load of the stipulated power. Loads of low power factors are not helpful since they produce spikes. Overloading is not potent to provide zero change over time and the inverter had LEDs which indicates mains failure and battery discharge and system fault.
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
This solar power source makes it possible to provide a clean reliable supply of alternative electricity free of sags or surges which could be found in the line voltage frequency.
The solar power system (SPS) system achieved this by direct current from solar panel and by rectifying the standard main supply, using the direct current to charge the batteries and to provide clean alternative power by passing the energy a filter system.
It has zero change over time and LEDs which indicates mains fail and battery discharge level and it provides 100% protection against line noise, spikes surges and audio frequency interference.
1.3 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Inverter unit: This unit converts a DC voltage into AC voltage with the help of the inverter unit.
2. Automatic Control Unit: This provides all the required control needed to meet up the objective of the whole system
3. Battery Unit: This is a secondary cell unit, capable of storing enough DC voltage from either sun or AC main, of which is later converted to AC voltage.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project aims at to introduce new idea on energy management and control, minimization of power loss and theft due to illegal activities. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND Human to human communication is an essential part of our every day activities. Advances in com...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background of the Problem Power inverter system is a unit developed for the conversion of direct current (DC) into altern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION PREAMBLE These days’ people normally have to address large gathering at a time and an efficient means of communication ...Continue Reading »
5. INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR INVERTER AND A DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING (30) THIRTY DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND A PROJECTOR IN THE COMPUTER RO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Electricity is a form of energy that comes in positive and negative forms, that occur natural...Continue Reading »
6. INSTALLATION OF SOLAR/ INVENTER AND DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING THIRTY DUSTY COMPUTER AND A PROJECTOR» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the nineteenth century through the middle of the twentieths century DC to AC power convert...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study A charge controller is an essential part of any alternative energy system. In its simplest form, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This write up is concerned with the construction of a light sensitive alarm. The light sensitive alarm is an electronic device that detects a...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MULTI USER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for this process is communic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND The reliable operation of large power systems with small stability margin is highly dependent on systems and ...Continue Reading »