Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A complete solar panel rated at 200w was however purchased, together with 2 no. 150A solar battery, 1500W inverter and also 10A charge controller. These were assembled together with necessary protective gadgets like cut out switches; to give the 200W expected. The solar panel was mounted outside the building to allow for maximum collection of sun energy. It is expected that the system will help the department meet up with its office duties even when central power is not available.
1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT
The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power appliances, by ensuring continuous availability of power supply even in the absence of mains. Uninterruptability of the system made it possible to eliminate all suspense from mains outage during the execution of an important and urgent assignment as may be required.
For better production of the system, the system was operated at a fully charged condition of the battery.
The project was rated 200W of 220V and 50Hz. It was expected that at this condition, it was favourable to carry load of the stipulated power. Loads of low power factors are not helpful since they produce spikes. Overloading is not potent to provide zero change over time and the inverter had LEDs which indicates mains failure and battery discharge and system fault.
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
This solar power source makes it possible to provide a clean reliable supply of alternative electricity free of sags or surges which could be found in the line voltage frequency.
The solar power system (SPS) system achieved this by direct current from solar panel and by rectifying the standard main supply, using the direct current to charge the batteries and to provide clean alternative power by passing the energy a filter system.
It has zero change over time and LEDs which indicates mains fail and battery discharge level and it provides 100% protection against line noise, spikes surges and audio frequency interference.
1.3 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Inverter unit: This unit converts a DC voltage into AC voltage with the help of the inverter unit.
2. Automatic Control Unit: This provides all the required control needed to meet up the objective of the whole system
3. Battery Unit: This is a secondary cell unit, capable of storing enough DC voltage from either sun or AC main, of which is later converted to AC voltage.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The development of a nation brings an effective transformation of its socio political, economic, cult...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project topic, Teleconference System, is one of the state of the art invention and need of many organizations for purpose of reducing co...Continue Reading »
3. TEACHING STYLE OF LECTURERS A CASE STUDY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TECHNICAL, KADUNA POLYTECNIC» Table of Contents Title page: i Declaration: ii Approval Page: iii Dedication: iv Acknowledgement v Table of content: vi List of Table: viii Abstract:...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project is aimed at constructing a frequency to voltage transducer circuit. The method of constructing this circuit is first simulated on...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF TEACHER-STUDENTS RELATIONSHIP ON STUDENTS ACADEMICS PERFORMANCE IN SOME SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN NIGER AND KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE : INTRO...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Time can be defined as a measurable period which an action, process, or condition exist or continues ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is designed to provide assistance in engaging and overcoming challenges involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of local area n...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WIRELESS MENU SELECTION SYSTEM FOR ELECTRONIC-QUEUE BASED SERVICE DELIVERY» ABSTRACT In most organizations, queues for services have become a generic problem. This thesis presents a prototyped wireless menu selection system fo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Light is crucial in every day activity for the continuity of normal plant life to the benefit of human beings, birds, and...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF NIGERIAN GAS PRODUCTION & ELECTRICITY GENERATION FROM NATURAL GAS USING REGRESSION ANAYLSIS (1999-2014)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Nigeria is a nation that has been blessed with mineral resources ranging from solid minerals to ...Continue Reading »