Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-4 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Every hour the sun beans on to earth more than enough energy to satisfy global needs.
A solar energy is the technology used to harmless the scene’s energy and makes it usable, a solar inverter here in converting the direct current (D.C) into alternating current (A.C) with the help of solar power.
Today the technology produce less than length of the one percentage of global energy demand,, many people are familiar with so-called photovoltaic cell, or solar panel, found on things like spacecraft, roof tops, over head water tanks, the cell are made of semiconductor material like those in computer chips when sunlight hit the cell. It knock electron loose from their atom as the electron flow through the cell, they generate electricity in form of direct current (D.C) used in charging the battery that supply the inverter solar inverter is dever that convert direct (D.C) power to alternative current (A.C) power.
Solar power is an in exhaustible feel source that is pollution and noise free. The technology is also versative for example solar cells generate energy for for-out place like satellite in earth orbit and cabins deep in the rocky mountain as easy as they can power down building.
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT
Electricity is the form of energy that is produce in a various ways (i.e convectional and non-convectional) which produce power to device that generate light, heat e.t.c electricity plays a vital role toward human life starting from the way how man get foods, dree, shelters and electrical/electronic device but unfortunately most of electronic device depends on electricity to perform their task, this makes it necessary to have efficient power supply.
Very unfortunately the aims is not achieved awing to many reasons such as of sufficient generation plots accumulation and construct power failure.
Therefore, due to nature of the power supply in the country it is good to have a research or thinking of a way to minimize or overcome these problem of power feature.
Electricity can be obtained in many different ways of different quantities depending on the reliable source of generating electricity.
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The main problem that could to the construction of this project is, problem uncounted the sources of power provide in the laboratory is unsuitable which reduce practical aspect use of equipment and tools by the student. To overcome this problem a stable or constant power supply is needed.
1.4 PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The aim of the project is to construct I kurt inverter using solar energy.
i. To construct an oscillating circuit using SG3524 integrated circuit.
ii. To construct a battery charging circuit
iii. To construct a switch using power pausing transistor (mofet)
iv. To construct a step up transformer
v. To construct an automatic charging over circuit
vi. To mount a solar module to the circuit
1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE PROJECT
The use of solar panel is to generate energy provide many benefits to the community which includes.
i. Reduction in the cost associated with generating electricity
ii. It provide pollution-force power source and offered new levels of independence to energy costumers.
iii. It also helps the country in areas of technical advancement by carryout more skill importance project work that will encourage acquisition of more skill for sustenance of technological development.
iv. It can also be use in our home and labs to power electronics appliances such as radio-set, lelucision, computer e.t.c.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The scope of this project is based on photovoltaic modules of 80W. 4.57A which convert sunlight radiation of 17.5 V.d.c the voltage of being controlled vain charge controller to 12v as the sunlight radiation should be nut exceed 5.177. Hence the solar inverter is constructed to cuter for electrical laboratory for a minimum of ten hours when battery is fully charges.
1.7 ORGANIZATION O F THE PROJECT
The report of this project is organized as follows:
Chapter one contains the introduction of the project chapter two entail the review of related literature, circuit diagram and circuit operation analysis. Chapter three includes construction testing and observation of the project and also circuit diagram schedule of component or materials of the project chapter four includes the summary conclusion and recommendation.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electricity supply is one the economic infrastructural facilities that are indispensable to a nation’s ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of a microcontroller based d...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A microcontroller Based Versatile Stepper Motor System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in this project. The developed prototype was...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national ...Continue Reading »
6. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »
7. INSTALLATION OF SOLAR/ INVENTER AND DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING THIRTY DUSTY COMPUTER AND A PROJECTOR» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the nineteenth century through the middle of the twentieths century DC to AC power convert...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nowadays, owing to the very busy schedules of many, a lot of people get carried away and consequently loose count of time. Hence, there is ne...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project work titled Design and construction of a metal detector. When fully design and implemented would be able to detect any metallic m...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELECTRONICS DEVICE THAT CAN BE USED IN MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY OF AN ENVIRONMENTCTION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Temperature is a numerical measure of hotness and coldness in a body that is in its own state of inte...Continue Reading »