Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 36 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-4 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Every hour the sun beans on to earth more than enough energy to satisfy global needs.
A solar energy is the technology used to harmless the scene’s energy and makes it usable, a solar inverter here in converting the direct current (D.C) into alternating current (A.C) with the help of solar power.
Today the technology produce less than length of the one percentage of global energy demand,, many people are familiar with so-called photovoltaic cell, or solar panel, found on things like spacecraft, roof tops, over head water tanks, the cell are made of semiconductor material like those in computer chips when sunlight hit the cell. It knock electron loose from their atom as the electron flow through the cell, they generate electricity in form of direct current (D.C) used in charging the battery that supply the inverter solar inverter is dever that convert direct (D.C) power to alternative current (A.C) power.
Solar power is an in exhaustible feel source that is pollution and noise free. The technology is also versative for example solar cells generate energy for for-out place like satellite in earth orbit and cabins deep in the rocky mountain as easy as they can power down building.
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE PROJECT
Electricity is the form of energy that is produce in a various ways (i.e convectional and non-convectional) which produce power to device that generate light, heat e.t.c electricity plays a vital role toward human life starting from the way how man get foods, dree, shelters and electrical/electronic device but unfortunately most of electronic device depends on electricity to perform their task, this makes it necessary to have efficient power supply.
Very unfortunately the aims is not achieved awing to many reasons such as of sufficient generation plots accumulation and construct power failure.
Therefore, due to nature of the power supply in the country it is good to have a research or thinking of a way to minimize or overcome these problem of power feature.
Electricity can be obtained in many different ways of different quantities depending on the reliable source of generating electricity.
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The main problem that could to the construction of this project is, problem uncounted the sources of power provide in the laboratory is unsuitable which reduce practical aspect use of equipment and tools by the student. To overcome this problem a stable or constant power supply is needed.
1.4 PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The aim of the project is to construct I kurt inverter using solar energy.
i. To construct an oscillating circuit using SG3524 integrated circuit.
ii. To construct a battery charging circuit
iii. To construct a switch using power pausing transistor (mofet)
iv. To construct a step up transformer
v. To construct an automatic charging over circuit
vi. To mount a solar module to the circuit
1.5 SIGNIFICANT OF THE PROJECT
The use of solar panel is to generate energy provide many benefits to the community which includes.
i. Reduction in the cost associated with generating electricity
ii. It provide pollution-force power source and offered new levels of independence to energy costumers.
iii. It also helps the country in areas of technical advancement by carryout more skill importance project work that will encourage acquisition of more skill for sustenance of technological development.
iv. It can also be use in our home and labs to power electronics appliances such as radio-set, lelucision, computer e.t.c.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The scope of this project is based on photovoltaic modules of 80W. 4.57A which convert sunlight radiation of 17.5 V.d.c the voltage of being controlled vain charge controller to 12v as the sunlight radiation should be nut exceed 5.177. Hence the solar inverter is constructed to cuter for electrical laboratory for a minimum of ten hours when battery is fully charges.
1.7 ORGANIZATION O F THE PROJECT
The report of this project is organized as follows:
Chapter one contains the introduction of the project chapter two entail the review of related literature, circuit diagram and circuit operation analysis. Chapter three includes construction testing and observation of the project and also circuit diagram schedule of component or materials of the project chapter four includes the summary conclusion and recommendation.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MICROCONTROLLER-BASED VERSATILE Y- AND CROSS-JUNCTION TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM/TRAINER» ABSTRACT A microcontroller based Versatile Traffic Light Control System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in the course of this project. The s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The first car alarm was a primitive contraption that utilized a bell or horn connected to the d...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) ...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The (PHCH) Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc, effort to provide us with a regular power supply has not yet been achieved. And it is becaus...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MULTI USER TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world is fast becoming a global village and a necessary tool for this process is communic...Continue Reading »
7. SKILLS IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TEACHERS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORKS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
8. INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR INVERTER AND A DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING (30) THIRTY DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND A PROJECTOR IN THE COMPUTER RO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Electricity is a form of energy that comes in positive and negative forms, that occur natural...Continue Reading »
9. A SURVEY OF FACTORS AFFECTING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC TRADE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (NTC) EXAMINATION IN TECHNICAL COL...» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE i CERTIFICATION ii APPROVAL PAGE iii DEDICATION iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT v TABLE OF CONTENTS vi LIST OF TABLES ix LIST OF APPEN...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »