Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Newcastle disease (ND) is one of the most important avian viral diseases because of its high economic impact on the poultry industry. Newcastle disease was discovered in Newcastle upon Tyne. Newcastle upon Tyne is a city and a metropolitan borough of Tyne and wear, in northeast England in 1926 (Doyle, 1927), but at this time slightly different strains were found in other parts of the world. The disease was initially reported in 1925 in Southeast Asia (Alexander, 1997) since then it has become an economically important disease of poultry all over the world.
Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and is home to about 175 million domestic poultry. Poultry production in Nigeria can be classified into extensive and intensive systems. The extensive system accounts for the vast majority of poultry, more than 143 million which are free ranging birds in the rural areas (Sainbury, 2000). In Nigeria it is estimated that poultry supplies about 10% of the total meat needs and out of about 150 million poultry birds, 102 million are indigenous (Majiyade and Lamorde, 1997). The indigenous village chicken is identified as a way of providing rural women with diverse income earnings and employment (Alexander, 2001).
However, the endemic Newcastle and associated mortalities constitute a major obstacle to the promotion of large holdings of these birds (Majiyade and Lamorde, 1997).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MICROBIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFICACY OF ARTESUNATE IN THE TREATMENT OF URINARY SCHISTOSOMIASIS AT UMUIKWU- ANAM COMMUNITY IN ANAMBRA WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE, ...» ABSTRACT A study on the efficacy of artesunate in the treatment of urinary schistosomiasis at Umuikwu Anam community, Anambra West Local Government ar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Ugba also called ukpaka is a popular food delicacy in Nigeria especially among Ibo ethnic group. It is rich in protein an...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE CAPACITY OF ASPERGILLUS FLAVUS AND TRICHODERMA SP IN THE REMOVAL OF HYDROCARBONS AND HEAVY METALS FROM RAW REFINERY EFFLUENT» ABSTRACT This study assessed the capacity of two fungi AspergillusflavusandTrichodermasp.individually and synergistically to remove hydrocarbon, cadmi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTFruit juices are very nutritive, invigorating and non alcoholic beverage, which is very well liked throughout the world. Juice may be squeezed...Continue Reading »
5. PREVALENCE OF MULTIDRUG RESISTANT LIVESTOCK ASSOCIATED STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ISOLATED FROM NASAL PASSAGE OF HEALTHY CATTLE IN KARA MARKET OGUN STATE N...» ABSTRACT Staphylococcus aureus, ‘one of the most adaptable and virulent pathogens in modern times’ is a facultative anaerobic Gram positiv...Continue Reading »
6. PREVALENCE AND ANTIMICROBIAL SUSCEPTIBILITY OF GRAM NEGATIVE BACTERIA IN THE URINE OF CARITAS UNIVERSITY STUDENTS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Gram negative bacteria are bacteria that do not retain their crystal violet dye in the gram staining protocol. They are diffe...Continue Reading »
7. DETECTION OF HEPATITIS C AND HEPATITIS B VIRUS INFECTION AMONG PRISON INMATES AND PYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN KADUNA METROPOLIS, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is a small enveloped virus measuring 55 65nm in size. It is a positive sense single stranded RNA ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Some locally available fruits (garden egg, orange, banana, guava, avocado, pawpaw and pineapple).sold in Oye Emene Enugu, Enugu State was exa...Continue Reading »
9. SUSCEPTIBILITIES OF Salmonella typhi AND OTHER BACTERIAL PATHOGENS TO ANTIBIOTICS AND HOT AQUEOUS EXTRACT OF Hibiscus sabdariffa» ABSTRACT The susceptibilities of Salmonella typhi and other pathogens to antibiotics and hot aqueous extract of Hibiscus sabdariffa were investigated ...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSING THE POTENTIAL OF ASPERGILLUS FLAVUS AND PENICILLIUM SP IN REMOVING MERCURY, ZINC AND CHROMIUM FROM RAW REFINERY EFFLUENTS» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to evaluate the potential of Aspergillus flavus and Penicillium sp in removing Zinc, Mercury and Chromium from raw...Continue Reading »