Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 76 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study examined the impact of TQM on the performance of First Bank, using Uyo branch as a case study. The primary and secondary sources of data collection were adopted in the research methodology.
One hypothesis was raised and tested, using simple percentages and the Chi Square method.
Findings: this research work is to study The Impact of Total Quality Management in the Nigerian Service Industry, taking First Bank as a case study. Findings show that its implementation has enabled the bank improve its performance in many service areas. From the questionnaires distributed and answered, a large percentage of respondents (employees) agree that the implementation of TQM has improved the quality of their service delivery. A large percentage of customers attest to an improvement in the bank’s satisfaction of their needs. The bank’s market share has also improved as a result of the implementation of TQM. Most of the customers agree that the bank’s services now look beyond their immediate needs.
The conclusion from the findings is that the adoption of TQM has been a step in the right direction for First Bank Plc. It has improved the lot of the bank by increasing their income through an increase in patronage and an increase in the bank’s capital base through the purchase of its shares by the general public, indicating growing confidence in the bank.
One of the recommendations is that government should also get involved in the implementation of TQM in all its agencies, ministries and parastatals
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER I 1.0 INTRODUCTION For both developing and developed countries, small and medium scale firms play important roles in the process of industrial...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Plant maintenance is the comprehensive management of machineries and fool in a factory. This coul...Continue Reading »
3. ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF INSTITUTE MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY) ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Every organization is made up of human and physical resources. The resources are bought together in order to accomplish t...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF INCENTIVE AND FRINGE BENEFIT ON EMPLOYEES JOB PERFORMANCE (A STUDY OF SPECOMILL TEXTILES LIMITED IKEJA LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background to the Study Specomill Textile Limited, a manufacturer of Textile Material was established by some of the Indonesian expatr...Continue Reading »
5. AN EXAMINATION OF THE IMPACT OF MICRO CREDIT PROGRAMMES ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Prior to the 1970s, the view that large firms were the cornerstone of a modern economy dominated ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent times, managers and management researchers have long believed that organizational goals...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Total quality management, which is the practice of striving fore customer satisfaction by ensuring quality from all departments in an organiz...Continue Reading »
8. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND SUCCESSION PLANNING OF FAMILY BUSINESS CONTINUITY IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Context observations have indicated that family businesses are common in Nigeria and their contin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Recent times, the performance of any brand name in business depends largely and advertising wh...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL LITERACY ON THE PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN CALABAR MUNICIPALITY, CROSS RIVER STATE» ABSTRACT The focus of this research is on the impact of financial literacy on the profitability of some small scale enterprises in Calabar Municipalit...Continue Reading »