Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 76 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study examined the impact of TQM on the performance of First Bank, using Uyo branch as a case study. The primary and secondary sources of data collection were adopted in the research methodology.
One hypothesis was raised and tested, using simple percentages and the Chi Square method.
Findings: this research work is to study The Impact of Total Quality Management in the Nigerian Service Industry, taking First Bank as a case study. Findings show that its implementation has enabled the bank improve its performance in many service areas. From the questionnaires distributed and answered, a large percentage of respondents (employees) agree that the implementation of TQM has improved the quality of their service delivery. A large percentage of customers attest to an improvement in the bank’s satisfaction of their needs. The bank’s market share has also improved as a result of the implementation of TQM. Most of the customers agree that the bank’s services now look beyond their immediate needs.
The conclusion from the findings is that the adoption of TQM has been a step in the right direction for First Bank Plc. It has improved the lot of the bank by increasing their income through an increase in patronage and an increase in the bank’s capital base through the purchase of its shares by the general public, indicating growing confidence in the bank.
One of the recommendations is that government should also get involved in the implementation of TQM in all its agencies, ministries and parastatals
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF CASH MANAGEMENT ON THE PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA (A case study of Dangote cement Plc. Gboko)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Cash management is essential to every business that desires to meet up with its short term financ...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 507 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. GENERAL INSURANCE, A TOOL FOR MANAGING BUSINESS RISKS: A CASE STUDY OF SMEs IN THE TAMALE METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Life is full of risks; expected or unexpected. In recent years there have been a lot of disasters...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 509 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. AN ASSOCIATION OF BRAND EQUITY AND CORPORATE PERFROMMANCE OF SOME SELECTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS, IN NIGERIA» SECTION ONE 1.1 Background to the Study Globally, brand equity and corporate performance have in recent years become popular topical issue in both dev...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 391 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In the aviation industry where air travel business is highly competitive, marketing activities ar...Continue Reading »
214 pages | 229 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYIn this chapter, the researcher intends to look and conduct research on the Impact of Internal Contr...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 218 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: (A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED DEPOSIT MONEY ...» ABSTRACT The increased demand for information and communication technology (ICT) in banking sector became imminent and unavoidable in the world at lar...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 199 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» BSTRACTFinancial planning is an integral part of financial management which deals with the management of a firm’s funds with a view to maximizing pr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 211 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background of the Study Any country that will be on her feet of survival must have a productive workforce. The workforce in manufactur...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 201 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT Impulse buying behaviour has received considerable attention from marketing practitioners and has been studied extensively from different dim...Continue Reading »
84 pages | 57 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
10. THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES TO THE ECONOMICS DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT)» ABSTRACT In this research work, the researcher intended to have a general discussion with local government as my background. But lack of space may not...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 383 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION