Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGOUND TO THE STUDY
When a country has one Chief Executive who is both normal arid political head of state, wielding real executive power and responsible to the legislature for his political actions, that country is operating a presidential system of government.
ThdI United States of America and Nigeria are examples. Policies in varying degrees are made by the presidential system of government that directly or indirectly affects the Nigeria
civil service. One of the cardinal obligations of the Governinent is to take care of the citizens from cradle to the grave. In pursuance of this lofty obligations, the government relies solely on the activities and performances of the civil
service. Over the year, government had been making effort to achieve a veritable and result-oriented civil service but all effort
to achieve that seems to be a mirage. This is why recruitment, selection and placement of civil servants in the Ebonyi qtate civil service cannot be over-looked by any rational scholar
I Every organization needs three main resources to
survive. These are financial, material and human resources. Even if an organization has got all the money and the material it needs, it must still find capable people to put them into effective use. It is therefore safe to claim that human resources are about the most important of the three essential resources of an organization. It is equally true to say that human resources are the highest assets of any organization, because no matter the
amount of capital invested i n an organization, it's success or failure depends on the quality of people who execute it's programme.
It is based on the above underscore of the importance of
personnel of an organization that, Ubeku (1975: 19), said that
.some organizations without well-established personnel depSrtments fall into the error of looking for staff as and when
necessary. Ubeku contended that this is bad management. As
stated earlier, the personnel of an organization determines the successes or failure of the organization. When the personnel
polic 1es. .in a presidential system of government are well
articulated, there will be a boast of human resources.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Civil service means those officials who are charged with the responsibility of carrying out policies of the government. They are brain, eyes, hands, legs, and philosophers of the executive arm of government. Staff recruitment, selection and
placement in the Nigeria civil service has been a problem over the year. Many scholars have strived in diverse dimensions to establish a rational ways of staff recruitment . Distinguishing
feature of max Weber, the German Sociologist's ideal model of bureaucracy is that civil servants be selected purely on the basis
of merit, ascertained through written examination(rather than by
.elecbion or on the basis of Apiriori characteristics), (Max
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE REVENUE OF TAXATION AND THE IMPACT ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AS A STRATEGY DESIGNED FROM FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICES» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background to the Study Taxation as a concept involves more than mere imposition of compulsory payment of sums of money by the governm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study This chapter introduces the phenomenon understudy. It consists of the background of the study, pr...Continue Reading »
3. ROLES OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNOIN BANK IDAH OF NIGERIA PLC, IDAH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The successive development plans of Nigeria have laid emphasis on the attainment of self reliance...Continue Reading »
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF SALARY INCREMENT ON EMPLOYEES MOTIVATION AND TURNOVER (A CASE STUDY OF GOMBE LOCAL GOVERNMENT) ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In every organization, large or small, private or public enterprises, human resources are always ...Continue Reading »
5. THE DEGREE OF LABOUR RELATIONSHIP EXISTING BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMMCO PLC, EMENE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Anambra State Motor Manufacturing Company Limited is a Joint Venture between Federal Republic of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYThe desire of every patriotic citizen of Nigeria is to have a sound and buoyant economy. One way of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION It is a fact that cannot be doubted that prices of goods especially consumer items skyrocket so often in Nigeria. This is...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study empirically examines the effect of board diversity on the financial performance of listed DMBs in Nigeria. Gender, foreign diversi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the contemporary economic development due...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYThe growing need to maintain a competitive edge and customer loyalty in the industry segment predetermine the si...Continue Reading »