Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGOUND TO THE STUDY
When a country has one Chief Executive who is both normal arid political head of state, wielding real executive power and responsible to the legislature for his political actions, that country is operating a presidential system of government.
ThdI United States of America and Nigeria are examples. Policies in varying degrees are made by the presidential system of government that directly or indirectly affects the Nigeria
civil service. One of the cardinal obligations of the Governinent is to take care of the citizens from cradle to the grave. In pursuance of this lofty obligations, the government relies solely on the activities and performances of the civil
service. Over the year, government had been making effort to achieve a veritable and result-oriented civil service but all effort
to achieve that seems to be a mirage. This is why recruitment, selection and placement of civil servants in the Ebonyi qtate civil service cannot be over-looked by any rational scholar
I Every organization needs three main resources to
survive. These are financial, material and human resources. Even if an organization has got all the money and the material it needs, it must still find capable people to put them into effective use. It is therefore safe to claim that human resources are about the most important of the three essential resources of an organization. It is equally true to say that human resources are the highest assets of any organization, because no matter the
amount of capital invested i n an organization, it's success or failure depends on the quality of people who execute it's programme.
It is based on the above underscore of the importance of
personnel of an organization that, Ubeku (1975: 19), said that
.some organizations without well-established personnel depSrtments fall into the error of looking for staff as and when
necessary. Ubeku contended that this is bad management. As
stated earlier, the personnel of an organization determines the successes or failure of the organization. When the personnel
polic 1es. .in a presidential system of government are well
articulated, there will be a boast of human resources.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Civil service means those officials who are charged with the responsibility of carrying out policies of the government. They are brain, eyes, hands, legs, and philosophers of the executive arm of government. Staff recruitment, selection and
placement in the Nigeria civil service has been a problem over the year. Many scholars have strived in diverse dimensions to establish a rational ways of staff recruitment . Distinguishing
feature of max Weber, the German Sociologist's ideal model of bureaucracy is that civil servants be selected purely on the basis
of merit, ascertained through written examination(rather than by
.elecbion or on the basis of Apiriori characteristics), (Max
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DYNAMIC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CAPABILITIES (DITC) AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE: THE MEDIATING EFFECTS OF PROCESS IMPROVEMENT IN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT Since the aftermath of global financial crisis in 2008, and its subsequent effect on the Nigeria financial sector, relentless competition dri...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Decision is a choice whereby a person forms a conclusion about a situation. (Costello et al 1963 ...Continue Reading »
3. BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES, AFIGYA KWABRE DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AS A CASE...» ABSTRACT MMDAs as development partners to the central government need to mobilize enough revenue locally to support the central government development...Continue Reading »
4. FAILURE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED FIRMS IN ENUGU STATE).» ABSTRACT This study is set to investigate the causes of failure in small scale enterprises in Nigeria, with a view to proffer solutions. In every e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The two primary objectives of every business are profitability and solvency. Profitability is the...Continue Reading »
6. Influence of service quality on customers’ satisfaction and loyalty: The case of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Shashemene District» Abstract The main objective of the study was to investigate the influence of quality service on customers’ satisfaction and loyalty in five sele...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. Background to the Study Human resource function becomes recognized as a central business concern sequel to its ability to integrate e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused primarily on Motivation, Leadership and Corruption in Corporate Affairs Commission. It is also used to tackle the problems...Continue Reading »
9. AN ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATION OF THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE KADUNA BRANCH» ABSTRACT The stock market is a common feature of a modern economy and it is perceived to perform some necessary functions which promote the growth and...Continue Reading »
10. THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN ENUGU STATE. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The entrepreneur plays a vita role in the process of economic growth and development. Iwu Eze A. ...Continue Reading »