Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 143 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This study examines the principles of the implementation of the National Youth Development Policy (NYDP) at the local government level in Yobe State.Youth Development Policy (YDP), either written or oral, whether in the traditional societyor in contemporary societies involves plan of administration as to how youth grow into better, active and smooth adult. It is through literature on the topic that we trace the several initiatives on youth development and their paticipation in the community and societal activities.The NYDP in Nigeria, mandated all states in the federation to make their action plans containing their ethics. Yobe State, carefully and separately enumerated its policy with laws, programs, and workers’ roles to agree with and comply with this mandate: youth clubs and associations, in this study, become the model of implementation of the affairs of the society.It is carried out by engaging the youth in societal activities.According to the Census of 2006, the youth constitute 3/5 of the Yobe State population. This studytracestheproblems that affectyouth activities,such as poverty and unemploymentwhicheffectsthe welfare of the youth. Basedon these problems,the study ofyouth development focuses its attention to solvethese problems.The governmentthrough associations, and incollaboration with the societal ethic,tries to ensuresustainability and development of the youth both in and outside the school.The study, therefore, is pursued through monitoring & supervising youth policy laws, programs, schedule of duties that are attached with societal values andreflected in government strategies. The methods adopted in this study,is the survey designs.Through sample and sampling techniques,a total of 450 questionnaires were distributed,and fitted for analysis, other methodsused are the interview (conducted through focussed group discussion) and observation.The output indicates that when youth are supported and encouraged they can make effective institutional transformation of a society andany neglect of the youth, by either parents or government,it can influence this segment of people (the youth) to the negative cause, societal havoc, which maylead to destructive consequences. The study recommends to youth workers, stakeholders and the society to appropriately enforced all laws effectively and programs to reflect the national youth developmentpolicy principlesin the local government areas of the study area (Yobe State).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In the contemporary world of today, the problems of translating plans, policies,
legislative acts, executive and judicial orders into concrete actions that will lead to the realization
of the planned objectives and consquently to national development have become increasingly
challenging and difficult, making many developmental initiatives of many nations unrealistic.
These challenges have bedevilled many nations, cut across national and continental boundaries
and have become increasingly worrisome in the developing nations, Paki and Kimiebi (2011).
Thisviewsof Paki and Kimiebi above,influencedthis study to observe the translation and
implementation of one of theNigeria‟spolicy and legislative act,that is the National Youth
Development Policy,and its impact at the lower levels of government inYobe State.Adam (2002)
for example, observed that, th
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A STUDY INTO BUDGET, AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AND ITS LINK TO ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF MERCHANT BANK KORIDUA BRANCH)» INTRODUCTION Following the uncertainties prevailing in the Ghanaian business environment today, managers and stakeholders must be poised and prepared ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The repeated occurrence of conflict in our various business organizations both in the public and ...Continue Reading »
3. ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF A BUSINESS ORGANISATION. A CASE STUDY OF NAKO INDUSTRIAL LIMITED.» CHAPTE ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The profession of business ethics has long needed a highly practical resource that is designed par...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS: (A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED DEPOSIT MONEY ...» ABSTRACT The increased demand for information and communication technology (ICT) in banking sector became imminent and unavoidable in the world at lar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In the aviation industry where air travel business is highly competitive, marketing activities ar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The entrepreneur plays a vita role in the process of economic growth and development. Iwu Eze A. ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Compensation is the reward workers receive for their service or contribution to the organisation. A literature reviewed showed that compensat...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF INTERGRATED BUILDING TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES LTD» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY Modern man’s aims and aspirations call for unprecedented co operative effort out capacity ...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS’ CREDIT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» Abstract Banks are the most important example of a class of institutions called financial intermediaries, firms that extend credit to borrowers using ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Promotion is the systematic design and communication of product(s) ideas, knowledge and attribute...Continue Reading »