Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 143 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This study examines the principles of the implementation of the National Youth Development Policy (NYDP) at the local government level in Yobe State.Youth Development Policy (YDP), either written or oral, whether in the traditional societyor in contemporary societies involves plan of administration as to how youth grow into better, active and smooth adult. It is through literature on the topic that we trace the several initiatives on youth development and their paticipation in the community and societal activities.The NYDP in Nigeria, mandated all states in the federation to make their action plans containing their ethics. Yobe State, carefully and separately enumerated its policy with laws, programs, and workers’ roles to agree with and comply with this mandate: youth clubs and associations, in this study, become the model of implementation of the affairs of the society.It is carried out by engaging the youth in societal activities.According to the Census of 2006, the youth constitute 3/5 of the Yobe State population. This studytracestheproblems that affectyouth activities,such as poverty and unemploymentwhicheffectsthe welfare of the youth. Basedon these problems,the study ofyouth development focuses its attention to solvethese problems.The governmentthrough associations, and incollaboration with the societal ethic,tries to ensuresustainability and development of the youth both in and outside the school.The study, therefore, is pursued through monitoring & supervising youth policy laws, programs, schedule of duties that are attached with societal values andreflected in government strategies. The methods adopted in this study,is the survey designs.Through sample and sampling techniques,a total of 450 questionnaires were distributed,and fitted for analysis, other methodsused are the interview (conducted through focussed group discussion) and observation.The output indicates that when youth are supported and encouraged they can make effective institutional transformation of a society andany neglect of the youth, by either parents or government,it can influence this segment of people (the youth) to the negative cause, societal havoc, which maylead to destructive consequences. The study recommends to youth workers, stakeholders and the society to appropriately enforced all laws effectively and programs to reflect the national youth developmentpolicy principlesin the local government areas of the study area (Yobe State).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In the contemporary world of today, the problems of translating plans, policies,
legislative acts, executive and judicial orders into concrete actions that will lead to the realization
of the planned objectives and consquently to national development have become increasingly
challenging and difficult, making many developmental initiatives of many nations unrealistic.
These challenges have bedevilled many nations, cut across national and continental boundaries
and have become increasingly worrisome in the developing nations, Paki and Kimiebi (2011).
Thisviewsof Paki and Kimiebi above,influencedthis study to observe the translation and
implementation of one of theNigeria‟spolicy and legislative act,that is the National Youth
Development Policy,and its impact at the lower levels of government inYobe State.Adam (2002)
for example, observed that, th
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Basically, communication touch every sphere of human activity, it informs or better still dissemi...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES MOTIVATION ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY. (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA ENUGU, ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT The study is focused on the impact of employee motivation on organizational productivity.(A Case Study of PHCN Okpara Avenue). The population...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS ON RISK BASED INTERNAL AUDITING IN HOMA BAY COUNTY GOVERNMENT, KENYA» ABSTRACT For several centuries, internal auditing has been believed to be helping firms in protecting financial resources and assess recognized intern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background of the Study Any country that will be on her feet of survival must have a productive workforce. The workforce in manufactur...Continue Reading »
5. CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES AND LOAN PORTFOLIO QUALITY OF NIGERIAN COMMERCIAL BANKS (2006 - 2015)» ABSTRACTThe aim of this study was to examine the impact of tax revenue collected by federal government on the economic growth of Nigeria, while lookin...Continue Reading »
6. PROBLEMS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE GENERATION” (A CASE STUDY OF NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Revenue is the pivot of any economy, it is given priorities in the national budgets preparation because it is on the reve...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before an employee is hired it is important to undertake a thorough analysis of the organization to determine ...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INCENTIVE POLICIES ON WORKER’S PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE CEMENT FACTORY, OBAJANA, KOGI STATE.)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An incentive is a form of financial encouragement recognizing a particular contribution made by the work force, in other ...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT ON PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING FIRMS (A STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY One of most topical functions on most organization in terms of its role and integrated into the o...Continue Reading »
» PROPOSAL This project has to discourse extensively on how to open and operate a standard restaurant both in country and outside the country. It is als...Continue Reading »