Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 143 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This study examines the principles of the implementation of the National Youth Development Policy (NYDP) at the local government level in Yobe State.Youth Development Policy (YDP), either written or oral, whether in the traditional societyor in contemporary societies involves plan of administration as to how youth grow into better, active and smooth adult. It is through literature on the topic that we trace the several initiatives on youth development and their paticipation in the community and societal activities.The NYDP in Nigeria, mandated all states in the federation to make their action plans containing their ethics. Yobe State, carefully and separately enumerated its policy with laws, programs, and workers’ roles to agree with and comply with this mandate: youth clubs and associations, in this study, become the model of implementation of the affairs of the society.It is carried out by engaging the youth in societal activities.According to the Census of 2006, the youth constitute 3/5 of the Yobe State population. This studytracestheproblems that affectyouth activities,such as poverty and unemploymentwhicheffectsthe welfare of the youth. Basedon these problems,the study ofyouth development focuses its attention to solvethese problems.The governmentthrough associations, and incollaboration with the societal ethic,tries to ensuresustainability and development of the youth both in and outside the school.The study, therefore, is pursued through monitoring & supervising youth policy laws, programs, schedule of duties that are attached with societal values andreflected in government strategies. The methods adopted in this study,is the survey designs.Through sample and sampling techniques,a total of 450 questionnaires were distributed,and fitted for analysis, other methodsused are the interview (conducted through focussed group discussion) and observation.The output indicates that when youth are supported and encouraged they can make effective institutional transformation of a society andany neglect of the youth, by either parents or government,it can influence this segment of people (the youth) to the negative cause, societal havoc, which maylead to destructive consequences. The study recommends to youth workers, stakeholders and the society to appropriately enforced all laws effectively and programs to reflect the national youth developmentpolicy principlesin the local government areas of the study area (Yobe State).
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In the contemporary world of today, the problems of translating plans, policies,
legislative acts, executive and judicial orders into concrete actions that will lead to the realization
of the planned objectives and consquently to national development have become increasingly
challenging and difficult, making many developmental initiatives of many nations unrealistic.
These challenges have bedevilled many nations, cut across national and continental boundaries
and have become increasingly worrisome in the developing nations, Paki and Kimiebi (2011).
Thisviewsof Paki and Kimiebi above,influencedthis study to observe the translation and
implementation of one of theNigeria‟spolicy and legislative act,that is the National Youth
Development Policy,and its impact at the lower levels of government inYobe State.Adam (2002)
for example, observed that, th
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BASIC PRODUCION CONTROL PROBLEM IN AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY AND BEST WAYS OF SOLVING THEM (A CASE STUDY OF PAN)» ABSTRACT This research is on basic production control problems in automobile industries and best way of solving them with reference to Peugeot Automob...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC PLANNING ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Strategic planning which is process chart involves analyzing the opportunities and threats in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROPUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is...Continue Reading »
4. THE MEDIATING EFFECT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL OWNERSHIP ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SERVANT LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIORS IN KANO, NIGER...» ABSTRACT This study examines the determinants of employee organizational citizenship behaviors (OCBs) among low and middle level employees of utility ...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 Background Of Study Recruitment and Selection is a vital process for every successful organization because having the right staff improves and sus...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The need for employment creation in Nigeria did not arise until the mid 1980s, when the economy o...Continue Reading »
7. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF RURAL/URBAN PROBLEMS IN IMO STATE A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF DAILY CHAMPION, THE SUN AND VANGUARD NEWSPAPER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY From a global perspective, third word countries which are mostly found in the continent of Africa hav...Continue Reading »
8. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA: A SURVEY OF SELECTED SMES IN THE UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There exist lots and lots of business ventures that are run by individuals, group of peop...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Corporate growth was much desired by most companies operating in Nigeria these was because of the advantage of high profit ability to dictate...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Liquidity management in financial context means ways with which assets can easily be converti...Continue Reading »