Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The relevance of marketing in achieving the goals and objectives of any organisation which thus leads to its growth and development cannot be overemphasized.
The aperture experience convinced them beyond reasonable doubt that aimed with a good product and may be some lucky ones could always fund it late in the market.
Basically, in studying Nigeria breweries and as a corporate entity looked into the contribution of marketing research as the largeness to business success.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The growth of any nation is highly influenced by the volume of economic activities attained by the, that is to say level of social and economic life depends to some extent on it’s level of industrialisation.
Nigeria is not however left out in the race for economic freedom since independence 1960, we have beautiful places with laudable objectives. The objectives are highly achieved as a result of what one may describe as the Nigeria factor, that is lack of adequate manpower resources, misplacement of priority and mismanagement.
These problems have given rise to series of development plus identification of these problems made by federal government of Nigeria to make both public and private sectors to look inward in industrial investment with the availability of local raw material. The breweries industry, among other industries seen to have responded in line with this call, life breweries is not one of the industries that is responded and more over. It is the focus of my research study together with the determination or investigation into unknown complex marketing situation with a view to determine and bring out facts that can assist in the future planning and decision marketing process, it is an investigation into the needs of the people or customers with respect to goods and services so as to enable the organisation attain the noble ideas of the marketing concept.
Actually, because of the complication inherent in human nature and the dynamic nature of the environment, changes are bound to occur for example, changes in task and habit of the environment. Generally, these therefore give rise to the need for Nigeria Breweries Plc to conduct marketing in order to meet customers need.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEMS
Every business exist achieve corporate objectives, these objectives are design to protect the interest of others in the business. Therefore, Nigeria Breweries Plc as business organisation lives to achieve the common goal interest of the owners. To actualize the goal of the management should be effective and efficient overtime in managing the resources of the organisation, in as much as management recognizes the interest of the owner of the breweries.
They should consider the environment under which the business organisation is operated. In other words, Nigeria Breweries Plc cannot be operated under a hostile free environment without recognition of its social responsibilities to the rural dwellers.
Marketing decision are basically decision of the future for the marketing environment excessively known and this is why Nigeria Breweries Plc should be able to study and interpret available information towards solving any problem that come across its way. These problems also enable us to determined whether Nigeria Breweries Plc create job opportunities to the people of the area.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
To determine how marketing research can help to improve sales in the organisation and achieve organisation goal.
i To identify the major problem that affect the operation of the organisation and how marketing research can help the company to solve those problem.
ii To determine the contribution of marketing research in business organisation.
iii To determine how companies can improve in future based on marketing research data.
iv To determine how marketing research can help to improve the profitability in an organisation.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
Below are some research questions that will be address to determine if marketing research growth in the business organisation.
i What are the relevant of marketing research in business?
ii How is marketing research carried out?
iii How is marketing research carried out?
iv How does marketing research help in changing customer’s attitude towards a product.
v How does marketing research help to improve operational efficiency in business?
vi How the data does generated through marketing research help to improve the growth of the business?
vii How does marketing research bring improvement in the business organisation?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study will benefit the company by helping them to know the contribution made by the company’s marketing research department. The study will also search for the relevance of competitors in the market by helping them to build a good corporate image through the information generated by research. It will also increase the federal government in nothing the rule and regulation necessary for the smooth running of breweries companies most especially Nigeria Breweries Plc. The study also increases the growth of the researchers by helping them to know the contribution made by marketing research. It will also help the reader to know the importance of marketing research to an organisation.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
In carrying out this research, certain problem were encountered, the problem are;
Ø Financial problems: the researcher have limited amount of money at his disposal. Being student money is not easy to come by.
Ø Unco-operation: the researchers respondent were not cooperating following the fact that most of them were suspicious of real intention.
Ø Time: this became more obvious as the researcher needed sufficient time for traveling and asking question when and where necessary.
Ø Illiteracy: many people in the organisation needed serious conviction to draw out their responses.
1.7 OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMS
v Marketing research: This is a formalized way of obtaining information used in making decision and such information is concerned with problem identification and as well as providing solution to the problem identified.
v Research and development: These involve work, activities that try to find out new product and process or to improve existing ones.
v Organisation: This is a group of people working together with a leader, rules and regulation to achieve the group goal.
v Marketing: These is the process by which individual and group through creating offering and exchanging product of value with other.
v Growth: This is the process of growing emotionally and physically.
v Competitors: Are other organisation that are in the same industry or the same type of business with you that provides goods and services to the same customers.
v Research: Is a process of collecting, analyzing, presenting and interpreting of data for the purpose of arriving in a dependable solution to company solutions.
v Sampling: Is one of the major activities use in marketing research to select a representative.
v Influencing: Is the process of changing the behaviour of subordinate to a desired direction in order to elicit contribution that will have the achievement of organisation.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT INNOVATION ON THE GROWTH OF A FIRM. (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE.)» ABSTRACT For an organization to succeed, their ability lies on the innovation or the development of new products and effectively establish the new pro...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BUSINESS ENTERPRISES IN UGHE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In every social formation or environment man finds it necessary to bring themselves together in o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research project attempt to examine the effect of motivation on employees’ performance in Osun state water corporation, new state s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the delta state urban and rural communities, a steady increase in unemployment has been observ...Continue Reading »
5. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING MANAGEMENT/STAFF RELATIONSHIP IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study ‘‘In view of the central nature of staff relationship, and the almost universal assumption that ins...Continue Reading »
6. A STUDY ON THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCES AND THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, LAGOS STATE)» ABSTRACT Maintaining good employee employer relationship is one criteria for an organization to succeed. If employees are not happy with management an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyTime management is at the core of labour productivity in any sector of the economy. Labour productiv...Continue Reading »
8. RISK MANAGEMENT IN SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED ENTERPRISES IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT Risk management is the act of mitigating the risk elements in the small and medium scale businesses most of these businesses often go out of ...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF PRODUCTION STRATEGIES IN PROFITABILITY OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF IBOM POWER COMPANY, IKOT ABASI)» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of production strategy on profitability of an organization, using Ibom Power Company, Ikota Abasi as a case study...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction The modern world is information oriented, thus management becomes more concerned about communication with employees. Henc...Continue Reading »