Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
Performance of a corporation whether profit or non-profit making is of great importance as it
serves as an indicator of a healthy economy of a nation (Almajali, Alamro & Al-Soub, 2012).
According to Iswatia and Anshoria (2007), performance is the function of the ability of an
organisation to gain and manage its resources in several ways to develop competitive
advantage. The performance of Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs) in the economy is usually
of major concern to most governments, because PMBs play a significant role in the mortgage
sector by serving as the primary lenders in the sector. The sector’s contribution to Gross
Domestic Product (GDP) stood at 0.5 percent (Kumo, 2014). Furthermore, stakeholders in the
housing finance sector are of the view that the sector can contribute up to 10 percent of GDP
if more attention is given to mortgage market (Azuh, 2013).
Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs) are licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) to operate as a mortgage outfit that will
collect deposit and support individuals and corporations in meeting their housing needs
(CBN, 2007). In addition, it serves as financial intermediaries in housing finance sector.
These banks operate under the coffers of the National Housing Fund (NHF). NHF (now
National Housing Trust Fund) was promulgated by Decree No.3 of 1992, and conferred
with the responsibility of facilitating the constant flow of low cost funds for long term
investment on housing, to nurture and maintain a stable base for affordable housing
finance and to provide incentives for the capital market to invest in property development
(Latinwo, 2002 and Sanusi, 2003). According to Adedokun, Akinradewo, Adegoke and
Abiola-Falemu (2011), it is in recognition of finance in housing delivery that warrants the
setting of PMBs to facilitate the delivery, being the sole intermediary between the FMBN
(apex lending institution in housing matters) and the mortgagors in disbursing the
proceeds of NHTF.
Housing plays a pivotal role in growth and national development as it directly affects not
only the well-being of the citizenry, but also the performance of other sectors of the economy
(Adedeji, 2005). Housing has been universally accepted as the second most important
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT (1990-2015) A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA» Abstract This study examined the role of financial institutions in agricultural development.( A case study of Nigeria Agricultural Cooperative and Rur...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The successive development plans of Nigeria have laid emphasis on the attainment of self reliance...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertisement is one of the major tools sellers use to stimulate consumers demand for goods and s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYAttempts by developed and developing countries to eradicate poverty and unemployment initially focus...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF POOR INDUSTRIAL RELATIONSHIP ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There is no group or association (be it a political group or business) that can bring its human a...Continue Reading »
6. PACKAGING: AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR SAFEGUARDING EXHIBITION ITEMS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF PRINTING TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA POLYTECHNIC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study An exhibition item in the most general sense, is an organized presentation and display of a selec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In every organization irrespective of its size, ownership, structure, impact of ration analysis o...Continue Reading »
8. AN APPRAISAL OF SUCCESS CRITERIA FOR ENTREPRENUESHIP BUSINESS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF JULI SUPERMARKET LAGOS)» ABSTRACT The study proffers an appraisal of success criteria for entrepreneurship business in Nigeria.Entrepreneurship is The capacity and willingness...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the role of the auditor in the achievement of organization objective.It analyses the auditing function ...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY USING YOUR ORGANISATION AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Product plays a central role in the activities of all organisations it is the medium through whic...Continue Reading »