Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background to the study
Performance of a corporation whether profit or non-profit making is of great importance as it
serves as an indicator of a healthy economy of a nation (Almajali, Alamro & Al-Soub, 2012).
According to Iswatia and Anshoria (2007), performance is the function of the ability of an
organisation to gain and manage its resources in several ways to develop competitive
advantage. The performance of Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs) in the economy is usually
of major concern to most governments, because PMBs play a significant role in the mortgage
sector by serving as the primary lenders in the sector. The sector’s contribution to Gross
Domestic Product (GDP) stood at 0.5 percent (Kumo, 2014). Furthermore, stakeholders in the
housing finance sector are of the view that the sector can contribute up to 10 percent of GDP
if more attention is given to mortgage market (Azuh, 2013).
Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs) are licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and
Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) to operate as a mortgage outfit that will
collect deposit and support individuals and corporations in meeting their housing needs
(CBN, 2007). In addition, it serves as financial intermediaries in housing finance sector.
These banks operate under the coffers of the National Housing Fund (NHF). NHF (now
National Housing Trust Fund) was promulgated by Decree No.3 of 1992, and conferred
with the responsibility of facilitating the constant flow of low cost funds for long term
investment on housing, to nurture and maintain a stable base for affordable housing
finance and to provide incentives for the capital market to invest in property development
(Latinwo, 2002 and Sanusi, 2003). According to Adedokun, Akinradewo, Adegoke and
Abiola-Falemu (2011), it is in recognition of finance in housing delivery that warrants the
setting of PMBs to facilitate the delivery, being the sole intermediary between the FMBN
(apex lending institution in housing matters) and the mortgagors in disbursing the
proceeds of NHTF.
Housing plays a pivotal role in growth and national development as it directly affects not
only the well-being of the citizenry, but also the performance of other sectors of the economy
(Adedeji, 2005). Housing has been universally accepted as the second most important
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES, AFIGYA KWABRE DISTRICT ASSEMBLY AS A CASE...» ABSTRACT MMDAs as development partners to the central government need to mobilize enough revenue locally to support the central government development...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The researcher aim at knowing the detail of office information an communication system skills needed by secretaries in today’s business...Continue Reading »
3. RISK MANAGEMENT IN SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED ENTERPRISES IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT Risk management is the act of mitigating the risk elements in the small and medium scale businesses most of these businesses often go out of ...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT ON PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING FIRMS (A STUDY OF BETA GLASS PLC, UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY One of most topical functions on most organization in terms of its role and integrated into the o...Continue Reading »
5. ENTERPRENEURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED BY BUSSINESS EDUCATION STUDENT FOR ESTABLISHING SMALL BUSINESS VENTURES IN AKWA IBOM STATE.» ABSTRACT The research provides a conceptual theoretical and analytical study on the entrepreneurial competencies required by business education studen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROPUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is...Continue Reading »
7. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF OPERATING BUSINESS ENTERPRISE IN DELTA MUNICIPALITY AND NICON CORPORATION IS USED AS THE CASE STUDY.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Every corporation has complex involvements with the people, groups and organizations in society. ...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE ON PROFITABILITY OF FINANCIAL FIRMS LISTED AT NAIROBI STOCK EXCHANGE» ABSTRACTCapital is the financing for a business and is made up of, primarily, owners’ funding and funding from lenders. The combination of the sourc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 OVERVIEW Corporate performance management is the area of business intelligence involved with monitoring and managing an organizations ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Product is a very important part of the marketing mix, and consumers want and satisfaction serve as the yardstick for creating it. Hence prod...Continue Reading »