Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Effective human relation in an organization has been an important role for the human resources department of effectively plan, control design discharge responsibilities and authorities to various employees in order to reach or meet the organizational goals and objectives. In doing this, the human resource department in any organization is expected to use utmost human resource skills and techniques to avert conflict in task, duties responsibilities and authorities. As organization will like to leave its original purpose of the organization, every aspect or sphere in the human resource department, the line staff, the subordinate staffs or the clerks must be put into consideration.
Moreso, it has been lately proven by a statistician (HADO 2004), that “Both Private and public organization in Nigeria, 70% of them have human conflict”. This come by inability, mismanagement of the resources department and this endemic virus is eating into the economic system. How can this be carbed?
Furthmore, organizational development and productivity is concerned with attempt to improve the overall performance, effectiveness, relation and brotherliness. Especially, it is applied behavioural science to plan, changed and development that could organizational conflict. In fact, sound manpower policies, planning, motivational model value will help any conflicting organization to control and check mate the organizational goals and objectives from the human resource department.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Igemgie (2002) opine that 81% or organizational conflicts are from the mismanagement of the human resource department.
This could be as a result of the human resource personnel, by employing the wrong hands, misallocation of duties, responsibilities and authorities. This simple problem which has not been recognized has eating deep into the fabric of most organizational development and productivity hence, measures have to be taken by turning the ranging situation.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
the main objective are
1. To examine the importance of the personal manager in reducing organizational conflict.
2. To examine if educational skills enhances effective human relation.
3. To examine how responsibilities duties and authorities to staffs or employees in the organization to enhance effective human relation.
4. To reexamine if clarification of goals and objective maximizes conflict.
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
in carrying out this research work, the researcher will make use of the following research:
1. Personnel manager does help in reducing organizational conflict.
2. Education skills does enhance effective human relation management.
3. Responsibilities duties and authorities to staffs or employees in the organization does enhance effective human relation.
4. Clarification of goals and objectives does organizational conflict.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
This research work is vital to users, supervisors and readers in the following areas, as it will be revealed to them in their various field of endeavours:
1. It will reveal to the users how organizational conflicts can be solved.
2. The research work will instill in users and readers the dangers or organizational conflict in productivity.
3. This work will also educate readers on the importance of personnel managers in solving organizational conflicts.
4. The research work also reveals the importance of human resource management to users.
The study is not far fetched from first bank of Nigeria Ozoro in Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta South senatorial Distrust. The study tends to analyze and suggest measures of controlling conflicts sustained in the institution or organization.
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
in the course of carrying out this research work, the following constraint and difficulties were encounter by the researcher.
1. The researcher could not reach all the respondents to get the appropriate information needed due to lack of fund or finance.
2. The researcher could not reach other respondents because of lack of time.
3. The researcher could not get some information that would have been vital and important because they regarded as confidential.
1.8 PROFILE OF THE COMPANY
First bank of Nigeria, Ozoro forms parts of a cohesive bank community within this grooving agro-commercial town of ozoro located in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State. It is approximately as kilometer to warri the west, and about 115 killometres to Asaba the capital of Delta State.
It is on record that First bank of Nigeria at Ozoro has headquarter which was established in 1894, Literally the first bank in Nigeria. Has a large branch network. And it was also renamed 1979, products financial services 67 billion Nigeria Naira. First Bank of Nigeria Ozoro was builded in 2009 and started operation in 2010.
However, conflict has affected the financial institution in one way or the other, they are:
a. The bank environment is no longer conducive for the employees and customers.
b. The predetermined goal of the organization cannot be achieved because of conflict.
c. There is lack of corporation between top management.
Besides, an organization has been defined by different scholars. In different ways,
An organization is a social group which distributes tasks for a collective goal. (Richard scott, (1972).
Omoile (2005) also defined organization as the composition of individual who come together to pursue common interes or goals.
Therefore, an organization is simply expressed as a group of people working together to achieve a special purpose, which cannot be achieved by an individual, working alone.
1.9 DEFINITION OF KEYS TERMS
Human relation:- This concerned with the relationship between the policies and practices of the organization and its staff and the behaviour at work.
Employee:- A person who is employed and gets paid in an organization.
Conflict: The behaviour intended in obstructing the achievement of some other person’s goals.
Recruitment: The process of finding new people to work in an organization.
Productivity:- The rate at which an organization produces goods, the amount produced compared with how much time, work and money is needed to produce them.
Motivation:- This is the will to work and contribute action to a given process without being forced to do so.
Training and development: The process of training employee in order for them to improve on their knowledge and skills and to change attitudes in their place of work.
Personnel management:- This is that department in an organization that is concerned with the people at work and their relationship
Manpower planning:- This is that aspect of an organization that ensure that the right number and quality of staff are available at the appropriate time to perform useful jobs that enhance the development of the organization.
Compensation:- This refers to all forms of financial returns and tangible benefits employee receives as that part of employment relationship
Ifado O (2004) Human resource management and Expiatory approach, Lagos; saban publisher.
Igemgie (2002), effective management for executives, Ibadan: spectrum Books Ltd.
Omile P. A (2005), fundamentals of management, Agbor published by cental books ltd
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract Despite an impressive level of privatization activity across Africa and the upsurge in search of the operating performance of privatized firm...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF STOCK EXCHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA. USING THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET BENIN» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A stock exchange is an organized auction market with physical location and facilities for trading in stocks and shares th...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF DANGOTE PLC ASABA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate social responsibility is one vital aspect of any business. However, this is one area w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The impact of financial reporting on the corporate performance of a business organization is beco...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF RURAL/URBAN PROBLEMS IN IMO STATE A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF DAILY CHAMPION, THE SUN AND VANGUARD NEWSPAPER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY From a global perspective, third word countries which are mostly found in the continent of Africa hav...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The banking industry is under going a period of transformation and this requires new orientation ...Continue Reading »
7. TALENT MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE JOB SATISACTION: A STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANKS IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The management of talent is an essential contributor towards direct development and growth of hum...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON THE PRODUCTIVITY ON THE EMPLOYEES OF NIGER STATE POLYTECHNIC (ZUNGERU)» CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The importance of Training and Development is obvious given the growing complexity of the work env...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF IN-SERVICE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC GARDEN AVENUE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The impact of in service Training and development on employee productivity a case study of Union Bank Plc Garden Avenue Enugu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research titled “The Impact of Management Style on the Efficiency of Selected Government Owned Companies In Enugu State” started with...Continue Reading »