Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of The Study
Distribution channel is the path through which goods and services traverse as they go from producer to ultimate consumer. Also, marketing channels or marketing intermediaries represent organized network of agencies and institutions which in combination perform all the activities required to link producers with users and users with producers in order to accomplish the marketing task. By delivering products and their ownership titles to consumers at the right time, marketing channels therefore, perform a special kind of service to society by generating time, place and ownership utilities.
A sound physical distribution policy are therefore, important as a guideline for companies effective and efficient performance in order to realize and achieve the desired short and long run goals and objectives.
Many business organizations have come short of achieving their desired goals and objectives even after producing high quality products. These shortcomings have been attributed to improper, ineffective and inefficient strategies as it relates to physical distribution of goods. The purpose of distribution is to make goods to
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 OVERVIEW Corporate performance management is the area of business intelligence involved with monitoring and managing an organizations ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Background of the study State...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In any organization human resources are the important assets. Every organization is human oriented, a factor without which the organization i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY There is little question that unemployment has been and continues to be one of the most serious and p...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Rwanda has implemented saving and credit cooperatives to improve and to promote economic status of Rwandans. But members of these saving and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYAttempts by developed and developing countries to eradicate poverty and unemployment initially focus...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT IN THE PRODUCTVITY OF SEVEN-UP (7UP) BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA PLANT» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction It is quite obvious that every organization keeps materials which form one of the pivotal elements in the organization. A...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 DEFINITION OF ENVIRONMENT: Environment, according to the Concise Oxford Dictionary of Current English means surrounding. ...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING AND ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY: A STUDY OF NATIONAL WATER RESOURCES INSTITUTE KADUNA, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study The concept of Human Resource Planning in any organization is an issue which deserves attention b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Leadership is a vital element in the social relationship of groups at work. Groups need leaders a...Continue Reading »