Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of The Study
Distribution channel is the path through which goods and services traverse as they go from producer to ultimate consumer. Also, marketing channels or marketing intermediaries represent organized network of agencies and institutions which in combination perform all the activities required to link producers with users and users with producers in order to accomplish the marketing task. By delivering products and their ownership titles to consumers at the right time, marketing channels therefore, perform a special kind of service to society by generating time, place and ownership utilities.
A sound physical distribution policy are therefore, important as a guideline for companies effective and efficient performance in order to realize and achieve the desired short and long run goals and objectives.
Many business organizations have come short of achieving their desired goals and objectives even after producing high quality products. These shortcomings have been attributed to improper, ineffective and inefficient strategies as it relates to physical distribution of goods. The purpose of distribution is to make goods to
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Public Relations, is a major element of the promotional mix which comprises other components like ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over the years, public organizations have experienced gross monetary loss due to error and fraud,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The effectiveness in realization of an organization’s set goals and objectives is within the framew...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study It is a fact in materials management that continuity in production or provision of services on con...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF VENTURE CAPITAL FINANCING ON SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN THE TEMA METROPOLIS: THE CASE OF ELSA FOODS LIMITED» ABSTRACT The study looked at the Impact of Venture Capital Financing on SMEs in the Tema Metropolis. Efforts by successive Government to improve on th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This extended Essay provide an assessment of the effect of motivation incentive on bank employee, banking industry with first bank plc Kaduna...Continue Reading »
7. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE.» ABSTRACT The research was on privatization or public enterprise and its implication in economic policy and development of Cross River State. Data were...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Financial information is an essential ingredient for decision making within and outside the organ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROPUND OF THE STUDY The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to study copyright infringement and challenges in a digital world. This study was guided by the following objectives;...Continue Reading »