Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of The Study
Distribution channel is the path through which goods and services traverse as they go from producer to ultimate consumer. Also, marketing channels or marketing intermediaries represent organized network of agencies and institutions which in combination perform all the activities required to link producers with users and users with producers in order to accomplish the marketing task. By delivering products and their ownership titles to consumers at the right time, marketing channels therefore, perform a special kind of service to society by generating time, place and ownership utilities.
A sound physical distribution policy are therefore, important as a guideline for companies effective and efficient performance in order to realize and achieve the desired short and long run goals and objectives.
Many business organizations have come short of achieving their desired goals and objectives even after producing high quality products. These shortcomings have been attributed to improper, ineffective and inefficient strategies as it relates to physical distribution of goods. The purpose of distribution is to make goods to
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CHALLENGES FACED BY CREDIT OFFICERS ON CREDIT PROVISION IN VILLAGE BANKING IN TANZANIA: A CASE OF FINCA Microfinance Bank IN MWANZA CITY» ABSTRACT Challenges faced by credit officers on credit provision in village banking from FINCA Microfinance Bank was considered. FINCA Microfinance Ba...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 604 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. THE IMPACT OF TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS ON THE PROFITABILITY OF LISTED BEVERAGES MANUFACTURING FIRMS» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study Transportation usually represents the most important element in logistics cost for most firms. Fr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 163 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. EFFECT OF TAX INCENTIVES AND CONCESSION ON GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMEs IN NIGERIA CASE STUDY OF (SME TAXPAYERS IN IKEJA LAGOS STATE, IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Small businesses are seen as one key source of economic growth. For this reason, myriad economic...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 190 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent times, managers and management researchers have long believed that organizational goals...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 262 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction The modern world is information oriented, thus management becomes more concerned about communication with employees. Henc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 143 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In this chapter, the researcher intends to look and conduct research on the Impact of Internal Co...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 215 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. CREDIT MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF PROFIT ORIENTED ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC, UYO AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT It is axiomatic that all private sector participation in business, whether in small medium or large scale aim at optimal and prudent utilizat...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 157 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The issue of fair valuation of residential real estate properties has been a major challenge in N...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 404 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study This research work focuses on the effects of credit administration and control on the development...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 343 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This project works looks at the “The impact of organizational reward system on workers attitude and motivation to work” Reward is...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 145 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION