Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project work reveled the rate at which people are infected with malaria the least square method used for analysis showed that people are infected with malaria irrespective of the time and seasons of a successive year,
There is no noticeable direction as regarding the number of patient treated for malaria over time. Also, the analysis from autoregressive moving average report shows that both autoregressive and moving average of order four were both appropriate while the report from autocorrelation and autocovanance does not indicate any noticeable trend in the number of patients treated for malaria.
The term time series refers to one the quantitative method used in determination pattern in data collected over time e.g weekly monthly, quarterly or yearly.
Time service is the statistic tool or methodology that can be used to transform past experience to predict future event which would enable the researcher or organization to plan.
It gives information about how the particular case of study has been behaving in the past and present and such information can be used in prediction The number of people treated for malaria fever at the otan Ayegbaju management hospital. Comprehensive health centre otan. We are going to seen how change occur over mouths in each year in the occurrence of the disease in the hospital. As a result of this, we will be able to know certain factor responsible for increase or decrease in the rate of infection of the disease over the period of time.
Record of time series data can be made in the following ways:-
A. THROUGH CUMULATIVE FIGURES:- these represent value of input through the quarter. We must always bear in mind the different when handling time series data and as certain which particular type we are dealing with in every case.
B. CUMULATIVE TYPE ADDED COMPILATION:- some cases when an added compilation introduced for the cumulative type of data the figure which are related to month of the year and not the total for month. further more the characteristic movement, seasonal variation Irregular variation in the analysis of time series, we have two types of model are generally accepted as good approximation of the true data association among the component of observed data, they are the most commonly assumed relationship between time series and its components. These are additive model and Multiplicative mode. All time series contain at least on of four of its components. These components are:-
1. Long term trend
2. Seasonal variation
3. Cyclical variation
4. Irregular or random variation value
LONG TERM TREND COMPONENT
This can be referred to the general path in which time series graph appear to follow over a long period of time, in other word, it is the long-term increase or decrease in a variable being measured over time for example a company planning her expense on goods to produce in the next three or four years has consider demand at a particular time.
Y Downward trend Y upward trend
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF TREND
These are sort term variation from the trend that occur regular with the passage of time series of many products like ice cream, soft drink, ran during ileya turkey during chrismas and new and year period are subjects of such variation. There changes are visually identical or almost identical in natures that follow during
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF SEASONAL CHANGE
Data collected how every, they can contain cyclical effect in a time series are represented by wave-like fluctuation around a long term trends. The change occurs in economics activities due to some facture like booms. Recess. Cyclical fluctuation repest them selve in a general pattern in the long-term. But occur with different frequencies and intensities.
Thus, they can be isolated but not totally predicted
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EXAMINING THE DISTRIBUTION AND UTILIZATION OF MEDICAL FACILITIES, A CASE STUDY OF KARASUWA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, YOBE STATE.» .0 INTRODUCTION: Health service research is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well being and not merely the absence of disease or infir...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Introduction/Background: Brucellosis is a zoonosis of major public health significance that occurs worldwide in both man and animals. Human b...Continue Reading »
3. A THESIS SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA, IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AWARD OF ...» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
4. THE PRESENCE OF HEPATITIS B ENVELOPE ANTIBODY IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY SCREENED FOR THE SURFACE ANTIGEN.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A virus is a small infectious agent having a simple acellular organization with a nucleic acid and aprotein coat.It lacks ind...Continue Reading »
5. BACTERIAL LOAD AND ISOLATION OF SALMONELLA SPECIES FROM CATTLE CARCASSES AT KANO ABATTOIR- KANO STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY The muscle (meat) of a healthy animal is sterile. Contamination may be due to infection within the animal or external contamination during sla...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY. Waterborne diseases are a major health issue, because of the burden they place on man. Waterborne d...Continue Reading »
7. DETERMINANTS OF RESPONSIVE EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC REFERRALS AND REFERRAL INTENTIONS AMONG TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN LAGELU LGA, OYO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Despite all efforts to reduce maternal mortality rate during the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) initiative, maternal mortality remains u...Continue Reading »
8. CHARACTERISTICS OF NON-COMPLIANT HOUSE-HOLDS DURING NATIONAL IMMUNIZATION PLUS DAYS IN SOKOTO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT In1989, World Health Assembly (WHA) resolved to eradicate poliomyelitis from the world by year 2000. By 2008 only 4 countries were still ende...Continue Reading »
9. CHILD-SURVIVAL MESSAGE-COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ATTITUDE OF HEALTH WORKERS AND MOTHERS’ READINESS TO ADOPT SURVIVAL STRATEGIES AMONG ATTENDEES IN ADEOY...» ABSTRACT Child mortality remains a major concern of public health because high rate of child mortality persists in developing and under developed coun...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF IONIZING RADIATION ON CHILDREN IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF SHEHU MOHAMMAD KANGIWA MEDICAL CENTRE KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL ...» ABSTRACT Exposure of children to ionizing radiation is most commonly from the environment, chiefly through cosmic x rays and radon, or from medical te...Continue Reading »