Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project work reveled the rate at which people are infected with malaria the least square method used for analysis showed that people are infected with malaria irrespective of the time and seasons of a successive year,
There is no noticeable direction as regarding the number of patient treated for malaria over time. Also, the analysis from autoregressive moving average report shows that both autoregressive and moving average of order four were both appropriate while the report from autocorrelation and autocovanance does not indicate any noticeable trend in the number of patients treated for malaria.
The term time series refers to one the quantitative method used in determination pattern in data collected over time e.g weekly monthly, quarterly or yearly.
Time service is the statistic tool or methodology that can be used to transform past experience to predict future event which would enable the researcher or organization to plan.
It gives information about how the particular case of study has been behaving in the past and present and such information can be used in prediction The number of people treated for malaria fever at the otan Ayegbaju management hospital. Comprehensive health centre otan. We are going to seen how change occur over mouths in each year in the occurrence of the disease in the hospital. As a result of this, we will be able to know certain factor responsible for increase or decrease in the rate of infection of the disease over the period of time.
Record of time series data can be made in the following ways:-
A. THROUGH CUMULATIVE FIGURES:- these represent value of input through the quarter. We must always bear in mind the different when handling time series data and as certain which particular type we are dealing with in every case.
B. CUMULATIVE TYPE ADDED COMPILATION:- some cases when an added compilation introduced for the cumulative type of data the figure which are related to month of the year and not the total for month. further more the characteristic movement, seasonal variation Irregular variation in the analysis of time series, we have two types of model are generally accepted as good approximation of the true data association among the component of observed data, they are the most commonly assumed relationship between time series and its components. These are additive model and Multiplicative mode. All time series contain at least on of four of its components. These components are:-
1. Long term trend
2. Seasonal variation
3. Cyclical variation
4. Irregular or random variation value
LONG TERM TREND COMPONENT
This can be referred to the general path in which time series graph appear to follow over a long period of time, in other word, it is the long-term increase or decrease in a variable being measured over time for example a company planning her expense on goods to produce in the next three or four years has consider demand at a particular time.
Y Downward trend Y upward trend
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF TREND
These are sort term variation from the trend that occur regular with the passage of time series of many products like ice cream, soft drink, ran during ileya turkey during chrismas and new and year period are subjects of such variation. There changes are visually identical or almost identical in natures that follow during
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF SEASONAL CHANGE
Data collected how every, they can contain cyclical effect in a time series are represented by wave-like fluctuation around a long term trends. The change occurs in economics activities due to some facture like booms. Recess. Cyclical fluctuation repest them selve in a general pattern in the long-term. But occur with different frequencies and intensities.
Thus, they can be isolated but not totally predicted
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DETERMINANTS OF RESPONSIVE EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC REFERRALS AND REFERRAL INTENTIONS AMONG TRADITIONAL BIRTH ATTENDANTS IN LAGELU LGA, OYO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Despite all efforts to reduce maternal mortality rate during the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) initiative, maternal mortality remains u...Continue Reading »
2. DETERMINANTS AND PREVALENCE OF CHILDHOOD LEAD POISONING IN KAWAYE VILLAGE, ANKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ZAMFARA STATE; 2013» SUMMARY Lead poisoning remains one of the most significant and prevalent diseases of environmental origin globally, accounting for 0.6% of the global ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Antibiotics account for the most commonly prescribed drugs in the hospital setting. Inappropriate an...Continue Reading »
4. KNOWLEDGE OF SELECTED DISEASES CAUSED BY TOBACCO USE AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS» Abstract This study sought to determine the knowledge of cancer, cardiovascular, perinatal and respiratory diseases caused by tobacco use among civil ...Continue Reading »
5. SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC FEATURES AND RISK FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH SUSPECTED CASES OF TICK-BORNE RELAPSING FEVER IN NORTHERN BORNO STATE NIGERIA» SUMMARY Tick borne relapsing fever (TBRF) is a bacterial disease caused by Borrelia species which is transmitted to humans by infected ticks. The dise...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH INCOMPLETE IMMUNISATION OF CHILDREN AGED 9-23 MONTHS IN RURAL AREAS OF ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ODEDA AREA OF OGUN STATE, NIGER...» ABSTRACT Immunization remains one of the most successful and cost effective public health interventions worldwide and it is an essential instrument to...Continue Reading »
7. PREVALENCE OF MALARIA AND USE OF LONG LASTING INSECTICIDE TREATED NETS IN CHILDREN AGED 6 – 59 MONTHS AT INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS CAMPS ABUJA» ABSTRACT Globally there has been an increase in Internally Displaced Persons (IDP). IDPs are a disadvantaged population and prone to numerous challeng...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF RADIO IN EDUCATING NIGERIAN WOMEN ON IMMUNIZATION. A CASE STUDY OF ORU-EAST L.G.A OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Communication is central to every human activity. The mass media are potent channels for communic...Continue Reading »
9. SUBSTANCE USE AMONG OUT-OF-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL OF THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ABUJA» SUMMARY Substance use among adolescents has become one of the most disturbing health related phenomena world wide, with consequent physical, social an...Continue Reading »
10. HEALTH SYSTEM FACTORS INFLUENCING CLIENT SATISFACTION WITH ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY SERVICES IN PRIVATE HEALTH FACILITIES IN ABUJA, FCT» ABSTRACT The central theme of this study is healthcare financing with focus on the Social Health Insurance system (National Health Insurance Scheme NH...Continue Reading »