Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CONSTRUCTION OF AN EXTERNAL CALIPER
Table of contents
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY STRATEGY
CHAPTER FOUR : RESULT AND APPLICATION
CHAPTER FIVE: CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Background of the study
A caliper (British spelling also calliper, or in plurale tantum sense a pair of calipers) is a device used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object. A caliper can be as simple as a compass with inward or outward-facing points. The tips of the caliper are adjusted to fit across the points to be measured, the caliper is then removed and the distance read by measuring between the tips with a measuring tool, such as a ruler.
Calipers are the most popular length measuring instruments used worldwide. Owing to their simple construction, ease of handling and quick operation, they are a favourite for dimensional measurement. The wide variety of models available with specialised measuring faces make them universal hand-held tools.
The choice of material, subjected to precisely defined heat treatment as well as a robust design result in further distinctive advantages such as wear and corrosion resistance.
The max. permissible errors (G) are expressed by the equation given below, where the values should be rounded down to two decimal fractions (0,01 mm). These errors apply for measurements taken under the same measuring force. For all other measurements, including those performed with use of the depth foot, the values obtained have to be increased by 20 μm. Calipers with dial or vernier reading to 0,1 or 0,05 mm : G = (20 + l / 10 mm) μm ≥ 50 μm Calipers with analogue indication (scale or vernier reading to 0,02 mm) or digital indication : G = (22 + l / 50 mm) μm
The simplest calipers to use with engraved scales for reading very fine divisions on measurements.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The desire and search for knowledge by man has resulted to various changes in his life and hi...Continue Reading »
2. DISTRIBUTIONAL PATTERN OF AUTOMOBILE MECHANIC WORKSHOP IN IBADAN NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Automobile Industry can be refers to as the collection of firms that produce, manufacture broadly automobiles using the same ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTMechanical Engineering Department of the Institute of Management and Technology has many non " functional machines. This is caused as a result...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATION OF THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF POLYPROPYLENE/CALCIUM CARBONATE NANOCOMPOSITE AT VARIOUS CREEP CONDITIONS» ABSTRACT The mechanical properties of Polypropylene and Polypropylene/Calcium Carbonate nanocomposites were evaluated. Data on the influence of Calciu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The pan typed granulating machine is a modern machine designed for producing granular fertilizer. It is essentially made up of a granulating ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1INTRODUCTION Flat plate collectors for solar water heat were population in Florida and southern California in the 1920s. Photo type Isr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The bookshelf had been successfully constructed. It was initiated so as to address the poor keeping of students’ files in various offic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The quest to operate at the cutting edge of technology is a worthwhile effort but requires intensive research and brilliant implementation of...Continue Reading »
9. INHIBITION EVALUATION OF CHEMICAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS ON THE CORROSION OF METALLIC ALLOYS IN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT Numerous failures and eventual losses in the chemical industry have been traced to corrosion processes. Failures resulting from the inability...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, computer has served a vital tool for the prevision of information in business...Continue Reading »