Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CONSTRUCTION OF AN EXTERNAL CALIPER
Table of contents
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY STRATEGY
CHAPTER FOUR : RESULT AND APPLICATION
CHAPTER FIVE: CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Background of the study
A caliper (British spelling also calliper, or in plurale tantum sense a pair of calipers) is a device used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object. A caliper can be as simple as a compass with inward or outward-facing points. The tips of the caliper are adjusted to fit across the points to be measured, the caliper is then removed and the distance read by measuring between the tips with a measuring tool, such as a ruler.
Calipers are the most popular length measuring instruments used worldwide. Owing to their simple construction, ease of handling and quick operation, they are a favourite for dimensional measurement. The wide variety of models available with specialised measuring faces make them universal hand-held tools.
The choice of material, subjected to precisely defined heat treatment as well as a robust design result in further distinctive advantages such as wear and corrosion resistance.
The max. permissible errors (G) are expressed by the equation given below, where the values should be rounded down to two decimal fractions (0,01 mm). These errors apply for measurements taken under the same measuring force. For all other measurements, including those performed with use of the depth foot, the values obtained have to be increased by 20 μm. Calipers with dial or vernier reading to 0,1 or 0,05 mm : G = (20 + l / 10 mm) μm ≥ 50 μm Calipers with analogue indication (scale or vernier reading to 0,02 mm) or digital indication : G = (22 + l / 50 mm) μm
The simplest calipers to use with engraved scales for reading very fine divisions on measurements.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND SIMULATE A MECHANICAL AGITATOR THAT CAN BE USED TO SUPPLEMENT PAINT MIXING WITH STANDARD PLANT FACILITIES» CHAPTER 1 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Work Mixing is the process of thoroughly combining different materials to produce a homogenous produc...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page Declaration page Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content Chapter one Introduction Background of study Stateme...Continue Reading »
3. APPRAISAL OF THE UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES, KANO (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED S...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
4. DISTRIBUTIONAL PATTERN OF AUTOMOBILE MECHANIC WORKSHOP IN IBADAN NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT, OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Automobile Industry can be refers to as the collection of firms that produce, manufacture broadly automobiles using the same ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background Sugarcane as it is widely known around the world is a tall perennial crop which produces an un branched st...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTKnowledge could only be obtained successfully by the use of book for research but unfortunately because of hard times, books have become very ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project covers the design and fabrication of an office file cabinet. The cabinet is to keep and secure files and document for future reco...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Furniture refers to movable objects intended to support various human activities such as sitting for chairs, Stools and Sofas, eating and rea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, computer has served a vital tool for the prevision of information in business...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Acknowledgement iv Table of contents v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Backgroun...Continue Reading »