Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CONSTRUCTION OF AN EXTERNAL CALIPER
Table of contents
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY STRATEGY
CHAPTER FOUR : RESULT AND APPLICATION
CHAPTER FIVE: CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Background of the study
A caliper (British spelling also calliper, or in plurale tantum sense a pair of calipers) is a device used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object. A caliper can be as simple as a compass with inward or outward-facing points. The tips of the caliper are adjusted to fit across the points to be measured, the caliper is then removed and the distance read by measuring between the tips with a measuring tool, such as a ruler.
Calipers are the most popular length measuring instruments used worldwide. Owing to their simple construction, ease of handling and quick operation, they are a favourite for dimensional measurement. The wide variety of models available with specialised measuring faces make them universal hand-held tools.
The choice of material, subjected to precisely defined heat treatment as well as a robust design result in further distinctive advantages such as wear and corrosion resistance.
The max. permissible errors (G) are expressed by the equation given below, where the values should be rounded down to two decimal fractions (0,01 mm). These errors apply for measurements taken under the same measuring force. For all other measurements, including those performed with use of the depth foot, the values obtained have to be increased by 20 μm. Calipers with dial or vernier reading to 0,1 or 0,05 mm : G = (20 + l / 10 mm) μm ≥ 50 μm Calipers with analogue indication (scale or vernier reading to 0,02 mm) or digital indication : G = (22 + l / 50 mm) μm
The simplest calipers to use with engraved scales for reading very fine divisions on measurements.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND SIMULATE A MECHANICAL AGITATOR THAT CAN BE USED TO SUPPLEMENT PAINT MIXING WITH STANDARD PLANT FACILITIES» CHAPTER 1 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Work Mixing is the process of thoroughly combining different materials to produce a homogenous produc...Continue Reading »
2. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY PRACTICES IN TECHNICAL WORKSHOP/ LABORATORY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGE MALALI KADUNA» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTMechanical Engineering Department of the Institute of Management and Technology has many non " functional machines. This is caused as a result...Continue Reading »
4. INHIBITION EVALUATION OF CHEMICAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS ON THE CORROSION OF METALLIC ALLOYS IN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT Numerous failures and eventual losses in the chemical industry have been traced to corrosion processes. Failures resulting from the inability...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTMan’s imp act on global environment system especially in the area of dust extraction is now at a scale where it is disrupting. These dust ex...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The project “Design and fabrication a corn shelling machine” is indeed an essential one in a time like this when ...Continue Reading »
7. IDENTIFYING AND REPAIRING THE FAULTS(S) OF AN EXISTING SOLAR SECURITY LIGHT IN FRONT MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page i Declaration ii Approval Page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Content vi List of Table Notations and abbrevi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTKnowledge could only be obtained successfully by the use of book for research but unfortunately because of hard times, books have become very ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work, accessing the impact of production planning and control on productivity in the manufacturing industry. This study is focu...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT CHAPTER ONE1.1 Introduction 1.2 Manual Digester 1.3 Motorized Digester 1.4 Types of Motorized Digester CHAPTER TWO2.1 Literature Revi...Continue Reading »