Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project was centered on cash receipt generating system. The current process of cash receipt generation is being operated manually and due to this procedure numerous problem are been encountered. A design was taken to computerized the manual process in order to check this problem. The problems were identified after series of interviews and examination of documents after which analysis was made and a computerized procedure recommended. This project will also suggest how to successfully implement the computerized procedure and to overcome the obstacle that would hinder the successful implementation of the system. The new system was designed using Php(Hypertext Preprocessor) and mysql. This language was chosen because of its object oriented features and wealth of class libraries for developing based applications.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Aim and Objectives
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF LITERATURE
2.1 History of On-line Cash transaction
2.2 Concept of On-line Shopping
2.2.1 Concept of Computer Networking and The Internet
2.2.2 Internet Access
2.2.3 Concept of Internet Gateways
2.2.4 The World Wide Web and Its Benefits
2.3 Merchant Account
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY, SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
3.1 Research Methodology
3.2 Analysis of Case Study
3.2.1 Organizational Structure
3.2.2 Sources of Data
3.3 Problems Associated With The Current System
3.4 New System Design
3.4.1 System Proposal
3.4.2 Design Objectives
3.4.3 Input/Output Specifications
CHAPTER FOUR: SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
4.1 Main Menu
4.2 Web Development
4.2.1 Language Development
4.2.2 System Flowchart
4.3 Program Hardware Requirements
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Cash receipt generating system is a viable source in any business organization and venture and so on, its main purpose is to maintain more reliable records of money going in and out from the firm. This is look upon the view that the business organization must have business associates that exchange market with each other. It is a sure fact that the most have been a contract of which, there is an obligatory task that stands the terms of agreement, it could be a payment to their client or partners or from their client who pays into their own account. Another thing matters weather it will be cash without remark balance or install mental, and how many installment it is going to be.
This is clear stated in the organization activities and manner of operation. Whenever there is payment, there is also the issuing of receipts this is centered on the writing of what each party has in stock.
1.1 JUSTIFICATION OF THE PROJECT
For there to be a computerized business operation, the business must be look upon in a new way of existence. Not only being concerned with customers, prices output and so forth one should also consider the fact that data forms, information flows procedures etc. it is momentous on the basic that computers are used as a co-existing element to information system. This application is effective and productive because it enhance to process more better information system. (Automated)
On this work, we shall basically look upon the possibility of making the outline orderly model of designing effect change. The process of changing system is systematic such that it is a repetition process. It is a fact to say that every system has what is called life cycle especially information system. By reviewing and modifying them, we say,
It is a system development cycle. The routine is always cyclical. It is on the system development that the familiar input processing output-feedback pattern of all system. The system development contains the output which consists of various organization information systems. The feedback components help evaluate the effectiveness of the systems terms of changing requirements.
IN THE PROCESSING COMPONENTS WE HAVE THREE PARTS
None of these parts can be considered apart from the other two. To be courtesy, I would say that the activities involved in system development is interlinked set.
1.2 DEFINITION OF PURPOSE
The rate of accepting different sources of receipt by the topic of this project paper into an organization, keeping track of the files can at any operates the organization and client’s financial report.
1.3 PROBLEM DEFINITION
Cash receipt system of Rorban Stores LTD. Is to keep records of all receipts of purchase and sales made.
By so doing, they keep information concerning each transaction such as the name of client, address, data of transaction, description of goods. Quantity of goods, model number of the goods, the amount of the goods.
Inside this record the company can the know the financial reports of both the client and the organization itself.
1.4 SCOPE (DELIMITATION) OF THE PROJECT
This project is basically restricted to Rorban Stores LTD, as a case study for the project paper. Looking Rorban stores, the cash receipts system is restricted only to the.
1. Purchase receipts and/or invoice
2. Sales receipts and/or invoice
Other organization may run a different receipts system. At this project paper we shall base only on sales and purchases.
SCOPE OF PURCHASES
Out of this interview with the accountant and sales manager of Rarban stores LTD, I discovered that the organization do not keep any record on credits when purchases are made. Therefore the term paper nullifies the idea of computing credit in the purchase.
It will be right to say that Rorban stores do not go into purchasing on credit to avoid keeping much records that most often conflict matters.
SCOPE OF SALES
There is a particular sales file for all buyers and dealers (companies that buy from them) that buy on cash. It also maintains a separate buyer’ sales creditors files, and a separate buyers sales debtors files, that is kept by the company.
Therefore the term paper is basically on the above mention area as in sales. By this the company maintains one purchase data base file and three sales data base files, a total of four data base files.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
ACQUIRING BANK: This is a bank or financial institution that accepts payments for the product or services on behalf of a Merchant.
PHP(Hypertext Preprocessor): This is a powerful server side scripting language for creating dynamic and interactive website.
COMPUTER: This is an electro-mechanical device that is capable of accepting data as inputs, stores it, processes the data and outputs it as result or information.
CREDIT CARD: It is a payment mechanism that enables consumers to make their purchase.
DATA: Data are raw facts which undergo processing and become information. They are also the simplest unit of information that can stand on its own.
DIGITAL CERTIFICATE: It is a certificate that enables a merchant to do on-line business and it is been issued by a corporate body.
GATEWAY: This is a device that connects two computer networks that cannot be connected in any other way.
HYPERTEXT DOCUMENTS: They are documents written with HTML, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JAVA SCRIPT PAGES (JSP), CODE FUSION, and PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES.
INTERNET: It is an interaction of computer networks connecting other networks from computers, companies, houses etc.
ISP: (Internet Service Provider): This is a company(s) that provides internet access to homes or business users.
MERCHANT ACCOUNT: It’s a contract under which an acquiring bank extends a line of credit to a merchant who wishes to accept payment card association brand
MY SQL: This is relational database server that is ideal for both small and large applications.
ON-LINE SUPERMARKET: It is representation of material or real shop on the internet or on the web.
ON-LINE SHOPPING: This is the buying and selling of products through the internet or web.
PROGRAM: A program is a sequence of instructions written in a computer to execute a certain task and solve a problem. A program must possess clarity, be specific, effective and user friendly.
WWW (World Wide Web): It is a
multimedia interface that connects us to resources such as documents,
e-mails, chat, web sites that are available on the internet with the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is widely believed that all tests will one day be delivered on a computer of some sort (Bennet...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 1,252 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer data processing is of great importance in the modern world and increasingly computers are being applied to the s...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 382 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN SEISMIC DATA PROCESSING» ABSTRACT Oil industry is a prominent aspect of modern economy and as it were exploration activities are very important for continuity of oil productio...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT ADMISSION AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO)» ABSTRACT Forgery has long crept into our educational system and, counterfeit and forged admission status / certificate and document have upper hand in...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 66 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» AbstractVoting is a very important process in the Nigerian political system. It is one of the means and the most effective method of ensuring a legiti...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 235 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page iDedication iiAcknowledgement iiiTable of Contents ivAbstract viChapter One1.0 Introduction 11.1 Background 11.2 Objective...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT VERIFICATION SYSTEM FOR DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY NIGERIA (DELSU E-VERIFY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software comp...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 551 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED STADIUM MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (Case Study Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium Enugu)» ABSTRACTThe accessibility, availability and reliability of data supporting management information system are important to the users in stadium managem...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 754 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC])» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL LIBRARY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF IBOM E-LIBRARY,OFF IBB WAY, UYO)» ABSTRACT As we adapt to the trend in information and communication technology which is affecting every sector of our economic life, our educational sy...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 440 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE