Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 58 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An undergraduate at some point of his academic year of study is faced
with so much challenges keeping an accurate CGPA every academic
session. Most times, he surfs the net for solution, he ends up not
finding a GP calculator compatible with the his school format. Hence
this project is designed to curb the problem students face in computing
and keeping records of their academic performance. the implementation of
this work is done with PHP and MySQL, to achieve the desired system.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aim of the study is to design and implement an online application capable of running on mobile phonesfor the computation and storage of students CGPA. This aim is to be achieve through the following objectives:
1. To calculate the semester grade point average
2. To calculate the performance of total academic year
3. Develop a log-in platform to ensure privacy and authentication to various users.
4. To keep a database for each user’s academic records and computations for future use.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This project deals with “Hotel front office management information system” it deal with the system of all the management and information ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR GSM OPERATION (A Case Study of MTN Enugu)» ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Information technology is an essential tool to guest tracking system. The faster and more effectivel...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The status of computer application in schools is growing with increase in awareness of roles of computer in education. Many schools now see i...Continue Reading »
5. COMPUTER BASED TAXATION MONITORING SYSTEM IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT This research work is about the design and implementation of a computer based system to compute taxes and revenue in Akwa Ibom State. Before ...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER CASE FILLING SYSTEM OF DRUG MONITORING AGENT (A CASE STUDY NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY NDLEA» ABSTRACTThe manual approach used in the regulation of the investigation been carried out by the National Drug investigations is very devious and dress...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Attendance is very important in every student. a single absent make a big difference in performance in the school. Most students of high scho...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In some years back many operation were carried out manually. The method used to prepare bills was manual which possibly g...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Land use, land valuation, is among the oldest questions in economic theory, (Shavell, 2004). ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction The world today has become computerized, where most manually done task are now automated for versatility, flexibility, ac...Continue Reading »