Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 58 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An undergraduate at some point of his academic year of study is faced
with so much challenges keeping an accurate CGPA every academic
session. Most times, he surfs the net for solution, he ends up not
finding a GP calculator compatible with the his school format. Hence
this project is designed to curb the problem students face in computing
and keeping records of their academic performance. the implementation of
this work is done with PHP and MySQL, to achieve the desired system.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aim of the study is to design and implement an online application capable of running on mobile phonesfor the computation and storage of students CGPA. This aim is to be achieve through the following objectives:
1. To calculate the semester grade point average
2. To calculate the performance of total academic year
3. Develop a log-in platform to ensure privacy and authentication to various users.
4. To keep a database for each user’s academic records and computations for future use.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION A search engine is an information retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system. The se...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC])» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Technology is constantly changing, Society as we know depends on this fact. That which we take for granted today would have b...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Online balloting for hostel accommodation is a system, which seeks to solve the problems of balloting in hostel allocation. This system will ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SMART DEVICE THAT COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE A CONFERENCE HALL; AND PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM ENTERING ONCE THE ROOM...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of indivi...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED PRESENTATION SYSTEM THAT WOULD ENLIGHTEN USERS ON HOW TO INSTALL A DSTV DECORDER AND SATELLITE DISH» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYThe satellite television industry developed first in the US from the cable television industry as commu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information needs are of moderate size and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Data mining is the extraction of hidden predictive information from large database which helps in predicting future trend and behavior thereb...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACTThis project work started with an extensive literacy research in an attempt to find out facts about the Computerization of the registration of...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CONGESTION CONTROL SYSTEM FOR GSM OPERATION (A Case Study of MTN Enugu)» ...Continue Reading »