Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 58 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An undergraduate at some point of his academic year of study is faced
with so much challenges keeping an accurate CGPA every academic
session. Most times, he surfs the net for solution, he ends up not
finding a GP calculator compatible with the his school format. Hence
this project is designed to curb the problem students face in computing
and keeping records of their academic performance. the implementation of
this work is done with PHP and MySQL, to achieve the desired system.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aim of the study is to design and implement an online application capable of running on mobile phonesfor the computation and storage of students CGPA. This aim is to be achieve through the following objectives:
1. To calculate the semester grade point average
2. To calculate the performance of total academic year
3. Develop a log-in platform to ensure privacy and authentication to various users.
4. To keep a database for each user’s academic records and computations for future use.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification page ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vi Table of content vii CHAPTER ONE: W...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn Nigerian Universities a lot of time is spent by faculty staff, and lecturers in various departments moving from one office to another in ot...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on the impact of computer in rural area. The total population for the study is 200 selected residents in selected communities i...Continue Reading »
5. Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Cargo Transportation Management System (A Case Study Of Super Maritime Shipping Agency Lagos)» Abstract This project was out of the necessity to address the inherent problems encountered by members of staff of super maritime shipping Agency and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTLife’s circumstances are mathematical in nature. It is therefore clear that answers to such circumstances are obtainable through mathematica...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project work is to take a look at the development and the rapid growth of modern technology, especially computer technology i...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An inventory control system contains a list of orders to be filled and then prompts workers to pick the necessary items, ...Continue Reading »
9. AUTOMATED DEPARTMENTAL COURSE ALLOCATION AND TIME TABLE FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Introduction Over the years allocation of course, their credit units and departmental timetable have been growing from one st...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping t...Continue Reading »