Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 43 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Revenue generation is a means through which government establishment hurt for money which will be accountable to the government purse for execution of it’s project and the money collected from different areas like market, advertising etc. can been kept by a group of people. The government in this case, excepts members of the society to contribute to the affair of the nation.
The rate of contribution depends on ones income; individual contribution according to their income rate, groups or companies contributes according to their size. The money generated through this means is used by the governments to accomplish its budget proposals. The government mapped out different means of revenue generation and all these tend to provide fund for societal development.
Revenue generation is a bulk task compilation of list from receipt issued is not an easy task. Complex calculation is involved to produce rate according to income earning or size of organization. Keeping records of data collected and fast retrieval is also difficult through the existing system.
The existing manual system towards the compilation of revenue from the premises unit makes it look difficult and also it enhances fraud and delay development. The new system developed in this project work take scare all the problems arising from the old manual system.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1. There is not enough qualified personnel in the mis-department to cope with the work load in the department.
2. There is no special incentive to the mis-department to reflect the tedious nature of this job.
3. During entering and calculation data are wrongly worked, on this in effect reflect ion the result.
4. A lot of fake receipts are encountered.
5. Searching of records in files in the file cabinet takes a very long period.
1.2 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The primary aim of this project work is to look into the operations of revenue generation from business premises in Nkanu East Local Government Area and comes out with a new computerized design that will be more effective.
Another aim is to reduce the inadequate fund from revenue and the space occupied by volumes of data in shelf and file cabinets.
The new design is timely, accurate and comprehensive in work output.
This project work covers the area of data entry, information storage and retrieval, data update and how they are being kept as it concerns revenue generation at Nkanu East Local Government Area.
This includes how data is collected, processed and stored for future use. The method of data update and information retrieval and adequate report generation.
The limitations includes lack of time and fund to meet the rising cost of researcher that truthfulness of the informants, the uncooperative attitude of some persons that could have contributed immensely to the success of the research and lastly, the solo effort in data collection.
In view of effective implementation of revenue generation system from business premises the assumption of the researcher include that:
(a) The needed machines (computer system) are procure for the implementation.
(b) The input (data fed in) to the computer system are correct and true.
(c) The software design will be of high efficiency and will create a positive effect on the management.
(d) There will be accurate, concise and timely information.
(e) If the system is computerized, work will be enhanced and expenses will be reduced drastically.
(f) There will be no fraud.
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Revenue: This can be define as income especially the total annual income of the state from taxis, etc. and one producing revenue contrasted with one protecting a country’s trade.
Revenue Generation: This is a means, through which government’s establishment hurt for money, which will be accountable to the government purse for execution of its project.
Premises: This can be define as a building land were business can be established.
Computer: This is a device capable of accepting data in the form of facts and figures applying prescribed to the data and supplying out the result of this processed meaningful information.
Data: This is the collection of facts and figures that are processed.
Information: This is the processed data is meaningful; that is the facts or details about something or somebody.
Design: This is the act of formulating work plan and requirements needed to achieve general objectives of a system.
Data: This is also fact of information, especially when examined and used to find out thing or to make decisions and information stored by computer.
Business: It is define as the activity of making buying and selling of goods and services for money.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND 1.1 INTRODUCTION Inventories are part of the strengths of any business and can be applied as the firm’s own strategy in build...Continue Reading »
148 pages | 257 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Several recent proposals have argued for giving third parties and end users control over routing in the network infrastru...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 419 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SEAPORT BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY, ONE, RIVERS STATE)» ABSTRACTThe Design and Implementation of Seaport billing system is an academic work which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain all the...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 265 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Quick response (QR) codes are rapidly growing technology for social interaction and advertisi...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 385 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER CASE FILLING SYSTEM OF DRUG MONITORING AGENT (A CASE STUDY NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY NDLEA» ABSTRACTThe manual approach used in the regulation of the investigation been carried out by the National Drug investigations is very devious and dress...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 245 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In most of our institutions of higher learning it has become a common practice for the lecturers ...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 120 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MANAGING STUDENTS INFORMATION, A CASE STUDY OF COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, KADUNA POLYTECHNIC» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Approval page i Declaration ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Table of contents v Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTIO...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 125 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Lottery system is a very wide field of study and can be classified in so many ways such as the U...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 120 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» INTRODUCTION The class timetabling problem is a typical scheduling problem that appears to be a stressful job in every academic institute. In previous...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 193 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Every organization comprises of people, facilities and systems put in place to achieve specific objectives. ...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 292 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE