Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 84 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Education is an indispensable system on which the life of everyone is built and as well stimulates the entire life application. It could be referred to as a process designed for the acquisition and dissemination of skills and knowledge to the posterity of the nation. The identified system tends to be implemented in diverse dimensions basically in schools.
For the past ten years, it has been discovered that schools are not what they were as attributed to the wide ranging changes which have occurred and brought new pressure associated with increased size. On the account of this, an increasing complexity of organization has been instigated so that stresses and anxieties of choice have been added to those of dimension.
The competent educational administration constitute the intensity of education and its impediments mount a disturbing diffusion and obscuring of purpose and all these changes concede with a major recruiting of curriculum and methodology. In most cases, the manual method adopted in monitoring some school activities undermine other roles like enrolment of students, computation of student’s result, examination supervision and making of examination scripts.
With regard to the discrepancies created by the manual techniques of school administration, the school management board should devise a competitive means of achieving their set objective in a computerized educational administrative information system.
The basic aim of the study is to provide a lasting solution to the problems emanated from the manual means of school management. They are as follows:
- To produce a system which tends to increase the predictability of the organization by assessing critically its obsolescence in relation to fresh challenges.
- To produce a reliable system that would coordinate most of the school activities.
- To produce a flexible and comprehensive system that would meet up with the future development in the school.
- To design and develop a computerized system that would handle the execution of school activities most especially post-primary schools so as to liquidate all the problems identified with the existing system.
1.2.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The sudden increase in the number of students enroll in each school has transcended the manipulation of the existing system used by the school administrators and this prompted a lot of problems which encompass the inaccurate computation of students result by the staffs on the account of non-availability of adequate number of computer systems for the computation. This is a very ugly development. Also, it was very complicated to observe when the enrolment of students should cease since there was no efficient system for the estimation of enrolment ratio to give a signal when the enrolment tends to move beyond the projection. All these and more are encountered due to the debilitation of the prevailing system used. It was very difficult to point out students who cheat in the course of examination as attributed to the non-standard measure used in the supervision of the examination. The staff complained seriously on the unnecessary stress encountered while marking the examination answer scripts manually.
1.3 JUSTIFICATION OF THE STUDY
The implementation of this computerized system would definitely stimulate the school standard. This would as well help the management to ease the burden on the staff which would be on the benefit of students and staffs. It is also a basic study for research and for the entire populace and future researchers.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study covered the substantive solution to the problems generated by the existing system used in the school administration and management. However, the case study is post-primary school management board (PPSMB) Enugu.
On account of time, she adopted only 2 procedures of capturing data for the study. Those 2 procedures encompass.
A) INTERVIEW METHOD:- During the interview conducted in the post-primary school management board. The research interviewed the director of school supervisor on the nature of duty conducted in schools she had supervised with special reference to the examination coordination and supervision, enrolment ratio for the admission of students in school. The director of administration department was equally interrogated based on the obligation and dereliction of the management board towards the growth of education observed in schools with little assistance from some of the staffs. The response to the questions enabled the researcher to take off.
B) REFERENCES TO WRITTEN DOCUMENT: - In spite of the interview took place in the PPSMB, the researcher extended her collection of data to the written document as a result of inadequacy from the responsiveness of the interview. The researcher had to visit Enugu State and National Library for more information and references from already written text on educational administration varying more emphasis on school administration and management. The information from this specified method made the successful completion of this study possible.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Material Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in ...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION There were three fundamentally distinct education systems in Nigeria in 1990: the indigenous system, Quranic schools, and...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 344 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project work is concerned with the use of the internet in banking operation.The internet in its ever evolving state, is becoming a serio...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 767 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This project work has looked into the use of multi media in teaching and learning of computer science, a case study of Oredo local government...Continue Reading »
36 pages | 427 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cyber crime all originated with bitter employees causing physical damage to the computers they w...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 240 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Income Tax (A Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue Enugu)» AbstractThis project topic is going to be research to know how computer help in income tax appraisal for small business Operations. Like its mode of o...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 300 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OSHIMILI AND ANIOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study One of the fundamental rights for every human being is education. Education prepares the individual for...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 241 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION It should come as no surprise, then, that technology continue our limited, though uniquely human capabilities. Until recently...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 1,280 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Today, computer has been discovered as a very efficient instrument which ahs played a very significant role in adequate management of informa...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 233 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL DUTIES SCHEDULING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO TEACHING HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 1,179 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE