Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on National Identity card. It is also aimed at keeping records of all processing and administration system for national Identity card with view of modifying it into a full computerized system. the study covers the areas of application entry, record verification, list generation, code numbering and maintenance of the managed information. The new system developed is very easy to use and gives answers to report generation. Problems which evolved form the existing system as a result of inefficiency will be notified and new system design implemented. During the analysis, examination of written documents, oral interviews as well as text books, journals will be used for data collection and also a source of information. Also, it is expected that a program will be produced in order to help the national identity card processing and also document identity cards. With references to the rapid growth in the information technology, it is deemed necessary to develop a fully computerized system for the National Identity Card processing and administration system through this project.
The National Identity Card Processing and Administration system is the only through way a state and a nation’s population figure can be ascertain. To be accepted in a given locating or geographical area, it is necessary to bear a mark. Mark here does not really mean facial mark rather an identity. This identity card bear your name, states, every single information about you as an individual or person. This therefore boils down to what we know as National Identity Card.
The Question is “what is an identity card? As defined by many authors and dictionary including encyclopedia. It is a national document certifying State, nationality, issued by the government of a country to every individual or person that the definition National Identity Card can also be called a true image of an individual or person, because it tells well abut a person.”
Every citizen of a country that is of the stipulated age constitution have the right to apply for insurance of the National Identity card in the state he or she is staying. The National Identity Card is not issued to people who are not of age. For this reason, there is a need for the maintenance and assessment of records in order to maintain current data concerning an individual. It is also for easy references, to know the number of labour force, Identification and fraud check and also good for revenuer allocation of the federal government for proper population figure.
However, there are different arms in the internal affair ministry which takes the responsibility of checking and issuing the National Identity Card. But as it concers our area of interest in this project work, Department of National Civil Registration Under the federal ministry of Internal Affairs, of Anaoch Local government Area of Anambra State will be our target.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
National Identity Card processing and Administration system is not an easy task. This reason is because it involves absolute carefulness to ascertain a population figure, prevent forgery and avoid the dangers of Impersonation, duplication of multiple National Identity Card for one particular person.
Scanning through reports for a file with definite information can be a techniques and time wasting work because of the large volume of record to be scanned. Also to change a particular information may be as a result of marriage, change of name, or loss of the Identity card in other words known as update will also be a tug of way for the individual in charge. It creates weariness and loss of dedication to duties by the staff thereby restricting the powers of the Department of National Civil Registration services following the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which states that “No Public Officer shall put himself in a position where his personal interest conflict with his duties and responsibilities” (1999 Constitution 5th schedule point 1 no.1)
Finally, the processing and administration system will be capable of restricting to non authorized person.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The primary purpose of the study is to critically anayse the activities of National Identity card Processing and Administration system with a view of controlling forgery and duplication as well as finding a lasting solution to these problems.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
For the fact that this project research is aimed at having comprehensive review of the manual system of operation being carried out in the Identity Card section of the Department of National Civil Registration Anaocha Local government area of Anambra state into a computerized system. the following will be taken into consideration fro subject matters. They are:
- Ensure accurate and timely update of the holder record.
- Check multiple possession of the National Identity card.
- Deprive immigrant who are not citizen of the country form obtaining the national identity card.
- A proper account of the identity card issued.
- Finally, a proper storage system which keeps all vital information ready for use.
This is limited to the activities involved in National Identity Card Processing and it’s administration system and also report generation on the National Identity Card holders Information.
It is on these that the effectiveness and efficiency of the National Identity card section of the Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
The limitation is based on the facts which the researcher could not lay hands on pertaining to the study, which evolves the problems of insufficient analysis.
In addition to these limitations are time factors and financial insufficiencies.
Assuming that this design is implemented work flow and assessment as well as record keeping of the national identity card section of the Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambre State will be made easy, interesting and flexible- also, the management will make quick finding so that conclusion and decision will be reached as aid when due.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
As we go into this work, some words will need precise definition to enable the reader assimilate the entire contents.
COMPUTER: An electronic machine capable of accepting data in the form of input, processes it under a set of complete condition, stores information or request for references and generated result in the form of output.
APPLICATION: As it concerns this subject matter, it is one who applies to the Department of National Civil Registration for the Issuance of National Identity Card of the stipulated age.
CITIZEN: Under the provision of the amended constitution decree No. 32 of 1974, citizen is any person who becomes citizen of any country either by birth, descendant, Registration or Nationalization.
IDENTITY CARD PROCESSING: The procedure involved in processing and identity card.
IDENTITY CARD ASSESMENT: The procedure or act of checking Identity card already in use or to be produced.
IMMIGRATION: This is a process whereby people move from the country to another to settle.
EMIGRATION: This is a process whereby people come from one country to settle.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Motor vehicle administration is a composite process and revolves around the management and the control of motor licensing. Vehicle licensing ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SYSTEM FOR REVENUE GENERATION FROM BUSINES PREMISES (A CASE STUDY OFNKANU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Revenue generation is a means through which government establishment hurt for money which will be accountable to the governme...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION All academic institutions have certain criteria for admitting students into examination hall. That is why keeping the acc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the effect of computer usage on academic performance of students. This study was guided by the following ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work deals with an online radio streaming application. Chapter one is an introduction to the project to describe what the proje...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An inventory control system contains a list of orders to be filled and then prompts workers to pick the necessary items, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction An identity document is any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person’s personality. If...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED MARKET INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF 9TH MILE CORNER NGWO)» ABSTRACTThis research is intended to highlight the role of a computerized market information system for the Nigerian breweries located in 9th Mile Cor...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PAY-AS-YOU-GO-CALL BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION LIMITED ENUGU)» ABSTRACT It is obvious that the trend in techniques today has gone beyond the ordinary to extraordinary expect are working unrelenting to postulate ne...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SMART DEVICE THAT COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE A CONFERENCE HALL; AND PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM ENTERING ONCE THE ROOM...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of indivi...Continue Reading »