Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. Every business that want to shoot online, irrespective of ittypes need an e-commerce software product that fits your online store's unique needs and requirements. For the past years e-commerce has been the trend for most business spanning across different cities and countries. Where product and service can be deliver through their web service and delivery is done using different transport medium like ship,car or through post office.
This work is an attempt at delivering an online shopping cart system capable of delivering goods and services on demand, using a small Mobile outlet as a case study.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.3 Problem Definition
This research work was undertaken to solve the various challenges encounter in showcasing and delivering goods and services to different client around the globe.Where every business transaction involve an on presence for transaction to be successfully executed
1.4. OBLECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing an online shopping cart system for a mobile shop will exclusively:
- Display goods and services in the store
- Automate every sales effectively without mixing product prizes
- Store product detail using a secure database.
This research work “Design and implementation of computerised shopping cart system for a GSM/Mobile shop”. the system will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system (MySQL). Html (hypertext markup language), CSS (cascading style sheet) and Java Script will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext pre-processor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database and Ajax technology for automation of the cart system.
1.6.SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of handling sales by automating in it self a cart system that stores all sales details prior to when the user request close the sales service.
- The system will also incorporate in its design a billing system that will display the total sales and product at the close of each transaction.
2. The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of a functionalbusiness activities system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERM
Application Service Provider (ASP):is defined as an enterprisethatdelivers application functionality and associated services across a network to multiple customers using a rental or usage-based transaction-pricing model.
E-commerce: Electronic commerce, commonly written as e-commerce, is the trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet.
Electronic data interchange (EDI): Electronic data interchange (EDI) is an electronic communication method that provides standards for exchanging data via any electronic means.
Merchant:a person or company involved in wholesale trade, especially one dealing with foreign countries or supplying goods to a particular trade.
URL: is an acronym for Uniform Resource Locator and is a reference (an address) to a resource on the Internet
Shopper: a person who is shopping.
Web hosting service (WHS): is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
Web server: are computers that deliver (serves up) Web pages
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Educational data mining (EDM) is a field that concentrates on prediction and is known for its role in uncovering hidden information from larg...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF OWERRI IN IMO STATE) NOTE: YOU CAN CHANGE THE CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. It plays an important part in nation’s economy by p...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Online refers to electronic learning, it is the acquisition of knowledge and skill using electronic technologies such as ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB ENABLED ONLINE TUTORIAL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT)» ABSTRACT This project was centered on web enabled visual basic online tutorial. The current process of teaching and learning is being done manually an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study An expert system is a software system that attempts to reproduce the performance of one or more human...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction An identity document is any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person’s personality. If...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The project on the topic “design and implementation of computerized SMS portal” aims at making the reader to understand the concept of SM...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 GENERAL OVERVIEW Automated prison management system is the collection of register cases for each prisoner entering the pr...Continue Reading »
10. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR LABORATORY MANAGEMENT, USING COMPUTER SCIENCE LABORATORY, AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Inventory is the quantity of goods and materials on hand that an organization or manufacturer uses to repres...Continue Reading »