Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 59 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
The research is to be conducted on “The impact of insurance service on business survival in Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna. Insurance is meanly concerned with provision of financial security or protection of industries, institution and individuals against their economic losses, since they have content with the risk and uncertainties associated with business properties and life.
Therefore, Insurance creates awareness for the society since they are faced with a lot of risk such as accident, job termination, fire-outbreak, thief, flood, death. Insurance exists in order to ensure the survival of the business, there by fastening economic development and growth all over the world. Insurance is actively wolves in the protection of investment by providing cover against risk which may disrupt project and encourage individuals and organization to harvest good result. The Insurance insuring Public (Individual’s corporate organization and Government) in the economic transfer risks associated with the lives and economic transfer risks associated with the lives and economic activities to ensure companies, they are providing a means of protecting and conserving the wealth of the Nation.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Insurance exists in order to ensure the survival of the business, but in these modern days, the rate of unawareness about insurance policies in Nigeria is very low, compared to the developed Nation. The Nigerians are under insured because Insurance companies do not fully appreciate the importance of Insurance marketing in the Security Sector and these are due to adequate training of personnel within and outside the organization that will convince the General Public. Another poor situation of the industry is the insufficient advertisement placement to ensure public enlightenment of Insurance policies. Some Staff never exhibits their ability and technical know-how, because of lack of motivation especially in the Marketing department. Also these above mention are also what Niger Insurance plc faces.
1.3 Objectives f the Study
I. To evaluate the impact of Insurance on business survival in Nigeria
II. To determine various Insurance policy used in safe guiding business
III. To identify the problem militating against Insurance firms to proffer solutions to the identified problems.
1.4 Research Questions
i. How does insurance affects business survival in Nigeria?
ii. What is the various Insurance policy used in safe guiding business?
iii. What are the problems militating against Insurance firm?
iv. How can these problems be overcome?
1.5 Significance of the Research
The study will be beneficial to Insurance companies as well as business enterprise especially as they utilize the findings of the study to enhance their businesses. The study will also contribute to the existing knowledge in Insurance. It will also be a useful material for study who may wish to use the research as a springboard to undertake their own research as well as other researchers who may wish to make further research on the subject matter.
1.6 Scope of the Study
The study covers an empirical examination of the impact of Insurance on the survival of business enterprise. Data collection would be restricted to Niger Insurance Company Kaduna. The study covers a time from 2006-2012.
1.7 Limitation of the Study
The study is restricted to Niger Insurance Plc, Kaduna as such, it is not certain if the same finding will be obtain if the research is conducted on another study area other limitation arise from the fact that the questionnaire as well as the survey method constitute the research instrument as well as a research design respectfully, it is not certain if other kind of instrument and design will yield the same result.
Non challant attitude constitute of respondent as well as their on cooperative attitude constitute a great limitation of their study.
1.8 Definition of Term
Insurance: Undertaking by a company, business or individual to provide safe against loss in return for regular payment.
Insurance business: The process of buying and selling of Insurance services.
Agent: He is the person who acts on behalf of another in bringing contractual relationship with third party.
Brokers: The brokers are highly skilled professionals who offer specialist advice to buyer of Insurance and as is in the placement of risk with Insurers of rebuke
Proximate cause: this is used to determine whether the loss sustained by the insured or was caused by the risk insured against.
Life Assurance: protection against the loss of future income which may arise as a result of the premature death of income-producer.
Cover Note: This is a temporary “cover” given to the insured by the Insurer in lieu of the policy. It is operational for thirty days but may be extended if the need arises.
Proposal Form: This is the printed form which the prospective insured fills out stating the risks which He want covered and providing the necessary information.
Insurer: Is the insurance company which is covering a particular risk.
Insured: Is the policy holder is the person who has an insurable interest in the subject of Insurance.
Underwriting: means undertaking to identify an insured for a risk or part of a risk.
Clouse: this is the legal aspect of law that is backing the practice of an Insurance act or policies.
Principle of Utmost Good Faith: This refers to as the Insurance business that boom on trust, any iota or lie or deceit refuses the confidence and discourage the growth of the business.
Social Security: This is a package that you have confidence to your future in terms of any incident assurance.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN ENTERPRISE SUCCESS (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC, AKA ROAD, UYO)» ABSTRACT Philosophically corporate governance is the mission, vision and objective of an organization. Organizational governance/culture has been stud...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 425 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FINANCIAL AND NON FINANCIAL MOTIVATION OF EMPLOYEES IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF WEST AFRICAN PORTLAND CEMENT INDUSTRIE...» Abstract The main aim of this research work is to investigate the relationship of the two types of rewards namely financial rewards and non financial ...Continue Reading »
105 pages | 213 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» Abstract Compensation is the reward workers receive for their service or contribution to the organisation. A literature reviewed showed that compensat...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 193 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL CONTROL ON FRAUD PREVENTION IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES OF MAIDUGURI FLOUR MILLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The effect of internal control on prevention of fraud in manufacturing company cannot be over emp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 173 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT This research was embarked upon to gain institute into growth of indigenous firms in Nigeria. This is specifically an attempt to investigate ...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 318 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT Material management is a strategy for achieving organizational productivity. The researcher started this research work by introducing the sub...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 218 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. CONFLICT RESOLUTION AS A TOOL FOR EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT IN SONA SYSTEM ASSOCIATION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT LIMITED (SSABML)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Conflict is inevitable in every society as well as organization. It occurs within groups individu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 177 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE EFFECTS OF PERSONNAL ENTREPRENEURIAL CHARACTERISTICS ON BUSINESS PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF AKURE SOUTH LGA, ONDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study An entrepreneur is an innovator who implements changes within a market through the carrying out o...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 503 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. DETERMINANTS AND ADOPTION OF POINT OF SALES OF SELECTED BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It is observed that following the global advancement in technological development, Nigeria is not...Continue Reading »
224 pages | 201 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Health Services in Nigeria have evolved via a number of historical developments including succession of policies and plans of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 199 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION