Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The aim of the study was to establish the impact of performance appraisal on employee motivation at the Ministry of East Africa Community, Labour and Social Protection. The research study adopted a descriptive research design in form of a survey and a sample size of one hundred and twenty-two (122) respondents drawn from all the departments in the Delta Line Limited ranging from different job groups which included the senior management, middle level management and lower level employees. Stratified random sampling was used as all the respondents were drawn from different levels or strata within Delta Line Limited. Structured questionnaires developed in form of a five-point Likert scale was used for data collection as they were easy to administer and cheap in terms of cost and time. Data was collected and analyzed by use of scientific package for social sciences (SPSS). A regression model was used to determine the co-efficient of the effect of performance appraisal on employee motivation.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research takes a look at the adoption of merger and acquisition as a growth strategy in business organization. There is no gainsaying th...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 226 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. CREDIT AND DEBT RECOVERY IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS. (A CASE STUDY OF U.I.D.C PLC, WARRI DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of Credit and Debt recovery Department in financial institution. It is also meant to assi...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 0 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. EFFECT OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS’ CREDIT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA» Abstract Banks are the most important example of a class of institutions called financial intermediaries, firms that extend credit to borrowers using ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 681 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Trade arrangements and engagement between Nigeria and its trading partners are in tandem with the...Continue Reading »
140 pages | 371 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract x CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1....Continue Reading »
52 pages | 305 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Leadership is exercised virtually in every sphere of life including business, public service, rel...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 519 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF ETIM EKPO LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL)» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of local government in rural development in Akwa Ibom State with particular reference to Etim Ekpo Local Governme...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 326 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
8. THE EFFECT OF MULTI-TAXATION ON SURVIVAL OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SELECTED SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE...» Abstract Small and medium enterprises play a very important role in development of the Nigerian economy. The SMEs sector's importance in the economic ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 147 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. EFFECT OF COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT THE ST. MICHAEL’S CATHOLIC HOSPITAL, PRAMSO» ABSTRACT Total compensation is a concept which is not usually given attention in many organisations. Compensation is mostly viewed as cash and therefo...Continue Reading »
89 pages | 284 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Generally most businesses, organizations and their managers are faced with numerous challenges. O...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 33 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION