Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY
Modern man’s aims and aspirations call for unprecedented co-operative effort out capacity to build the slimes to criminate pollution, to give individuals an opportunity for self expression to raise the standard of living, and to achieve our many other social and personal objectives rest on joint activity if individuals or eventribes attempt to be self sufficient producing their own food, clothing and shelter subsistence is a meager at best. But when men join together in various enterprises, pooling their resources and exchanging their outputs with many other people or enterprises, the grap the means to flourish.
The job of management is to make such cooperatives endeavours function properly. Managers are needed to convert disorganized resources of men, machines, and money into useful enterprises can render mobilize the required means of production, and the outside would, and inspire people associated with the enterprise to work toward the common objective. The fact the government of Nigeria can not provide employment to its citizens makes it necessary for many people to come up with the idea of being self employed.
This trend is a welcome development in Nigeria considering the level of our population. Integrated building product and service limit Liability Company in 1988 with a 100% Nigeria participation. At inception it had a normal share capital of N 1000,000.00 (one million naira) the company was set up basically to produce building product and services that with industrialize the nation and create employment opportunity. The setting of the company in Kaduna was based on the need to establish it new Abuja the federal capital where lot of construction is going on. Beside for a growing the initial cash of setting up in Abuja was on high side.
Kaduna right now is live a satellite town for many resident of Abuja especially those in the building industry and so marketing the organization product was done during the weekend when the professionals who serve as a link between the prospective client of the organization are around.
The organization started full operation in 1989 with an office accommodation on Ahmadu Bello way a factory accommodation in Sabo a suburb in Kaduna, three official car twelve permanent staff (which includes four management staff) and about thirty contract staff. The company act inception had an installed capacity to produce 160 windows and 78 doors in a week. The staff strength has also grown the 47 permanent staff and over 500 contract staff, the organization has also gone into consultancy construction (renovation, remodeling) wood and mental fabrication.
The product ranges of the organization are:
Integrated sliding windows
Integrated projected windows
Integrated sliding doors
Integrated curtain willing system
Integrated rooting system
Integrated sky lighting
Wood work and mental construction.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Many organizations are faced with management challenges especially small and medium scale enterprises. These challenges are both form within and outside the organization. These are some of the problems to assume.
1. People refuse to recognized such enterprises by not patronizing their product not because they are of less quality but because they are made by small or medium scale enterprises, considering brand names, and unacceptability of the product in large market etc.
2. The financial institutions are very weak in assisting small and medium scale enterprise challenges of running the business.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The researcher decided to write on this topic so as to determine particular problems facing productivity of integrated Building Technology and services limited.
Another objective is to determine various ways through which these challenges can be faced and checked.
Finally to recommend at the end of the study the best way to counter such challenges.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The researcher decided to write on the subject because of its importance to the over all objectives of organizations, especially productivity of integrated Building technology and services Ltd particularly. Those ones that aims at encouraging the owners of such business not to relent.
The researcher’s work will equally help the national association of small scale industries (NASSI) and the promoters of small and medium enterprises (SME) to know where exactly to channel their campaign for the sustenance and survival of small and medium scale enterprises.
The write up will also enable the writer to broaden his knowledge and serve as a basic development as the writer is planning to become self employed in future.
I will also enlighten financial institutions most especially those on the private sector to understand the need to give access to funds to small and medium scale enterprises, in addition to government owners of financial institutions like Bank of industries (BOI) and Nigerian agricultural cooperation and rural development bank who are formed for such purposes but can not meet up with the request because of the high rate of enterprises that are applying to get such funds.
It is also believed that the write up will serve as a source of information for those who want to go into similar business on what to expect and how to face it.
Also for student who want to write on similar topic and to management and staff of the organization integrated building product and services limited.
Finally the research work is important to the writer as it being carries out in partial fulfillment for the requirement of the award for Higher National Diploma in Business Administration from Kaduna polytechnic Kaduna.
This is a realistic statement that cannot, the relationship or level of significance between two or more variables.
In the light of this the research has formulated the following hypothesis for the study.
HO: Integrated building technology and services limited is faced with challenges and those challenges has hindered its growth and development.
H1: integrated Building technology and services limited is faced with challenges and have all the opportunities to grow and expand.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The research work will cover the impact of management challenges, this is because more often than not there is usually the owners and even members of management who deal with external and internal environment who really are the burden the ability an so on. Then on the pay level of employee on how to motivate them to work hard, so that they will be willing to conform any challenges that might occur in the productivity of Intergrated Building technology and services Ltd.
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
In carrying out any research work which involve information gathering from primary sources and secondary source, one is bound with the problems which limit the achievement of the objectives.
Time factor was one of the limitation the time did not seems to be enough for uses, the short time available was extremely utilized.
Another limitation the research went through was that of getting feedback from the respondent and when the information was finally getting then the problem of scouting also arises.
Lack of textbooks also coursed a problem to the researcher and where the textbooks, were lucky seen their prices was out of the researchers reach.
1.8 DEFINITION OF THE TERM
The following are some terms use in this research work:
(i) National association of small scale industries (NASSI)
(ii) Small and medium enterprises. (SME)
(iii) Bank of industries (BOI)
(iv) Nigerian agricultural cooperation and rural development bank. (NACRDB)
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN NIGERIA’S TELECOMMUNICATION SECTOR A CASE STUDY OF GLOBACOM NIGERIA LIMITED ENUGU ZONE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION: BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate Social Responsibility an essentially American phenomenon has over the years become a m...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 OVERVIEW Corporate performance management is the area of business intelligence involved with monitoring and managing an organizations ...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF COMMUNICATION IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AN ORGANISATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION LTD)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Communication is a means of bringing about change. It is the mainstream of any organization growt...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE ( A CASE STUDY OFFIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC. ANYIGBA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The importance of management training and development in the realization of organizational goals ...Continue Reading »
5. AN APPRAISAL OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES IN GOVERNMENT OWNED BROADCASTING STATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Customers are the reason why any business exist be it service or manufacturing business. This is ...Continue Reading »
6. MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research project attempts to examine the effect of motivational incentives on employees’ performance in Nigerian Breweries. The obj...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Product is a very important part of the marketing mix, and consumers want and satisfaction serve as the yardstick for creating it. Hence prod...Continue Reading »
9. ENTERPRENEURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED BY BUSSINESS EDUCATION STUDENT FOR ESTABLISHING SMALL BUSINESS VENTURES IN AKWA IBOM STATE.» ABSTRACT The research provides a conceptual theoretical and analytical study on the entrepreneurial competencies required by business education studen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The need for employment creation in Nigeria did not arise until the mid 1980s, when the economy o...Continue Reading »