Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An efficient budgeting control system is
one that produces the desired result. A balanced budget is the one that
produces no variances but to achieve this, we are left to contemplation
rather than a reality. This has become the problem of most of our
manufacturing concerns in Nigeria. This study investigated the budget
control and execution in manufacturing concerns in Nigeria with a view
of appraising their efficiency. Out of a population of one hundred and
fifty six drawn from the manufacturing concern, seventy eight were
selected as the sample size using statistical sample tools (Taro
Yamani). A questionnaire was designed and distributed to elicit
information from the sample population; also data was sourced through
primary and secondary sources. These data collected were presented and
analyzed by means of tables and percentages. The hypotheses adduced were
tested using such tools as chi-square. It was observed that
manufacturing concerns do plan their profit so as to minimize losses
though the procedure is not religiously carried out. However, it was
discovered that the procedure is inadequate and inefficient. An inadequate budget procedure
and execution causes a high accumulation of inventory thereby tying
down the capital which could have yielded greater profit to the
organization. Therefore there is need for the proper control of budgets
in manufacturing concerns as to minimize losses and maximize profits.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHOLOGY
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
According to Enudu (1999), the business environment is characterized by a lot of uncertainties ranging from such factors as: Economic environment, political and legal factors, social environment, supply and demand forces, competition, consumers' attitude and technological changes.
A critical look at the performances of some of these manufacturing business organizations will reveal a lot of business failures as a result of lack of proper planning against these uncertainties.
According to Drury (2000), proper planning of business helps in reducing uncertainties thereby providing the management of these enterprises with a clear direction by determining their courses of actions
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE ON EFFECTIVE EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE TOWARDS THE ATTAINMENT OF THE ORGANIZATION GOALS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Organizational culture refers to a system of shared assumptions, values, and beliefs that show pe...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES ON LOCAL COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SAPELE DELTA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION For effective Local Community Development in Nigeria, various Successive governments have embarked on several programme s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Given today complex and rapidly changing management climate, most large companies, major institut...Continue Reading »
4. AUDITING AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR ENSURING ACCOUNTABILITY A CASE STUDY OF CATHOLIC INSITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT, JUSTICE AND PEACE AND CARITAS (CIDJAP)» ABSTRACT Over the years and specifically from the last two decades to date, there have been high clamour by different organizations both governmental ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study aims to investigate the impact of cash conversion cycle on capital structure and financial characteristics. The main aim of the st...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vii List of tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval Page iv Dedication v Acknowledgement vi Table of contents vii Abstract x CHAP...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECTIVENESS OF INTERNAL AUDITING AND ITS CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANAGEMENT DECISION PROCESS IN AN ORGANIZATION» (A STUDY OF GEETA PLASTIC PRODUCTS NIGERIA LIMITED, LAGOS) ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to investigate the internal auditing and its contributio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE STUDY The origin of budgeting could be traced to the cradle of civilization where Joseph according to the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In most developing countries including Nigerian government participation in economic activity is ...Continue Reading »