Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Rwanda has implemented saving and credit cooperatives to improve and to promote economic status of Rwandans. But members of these saving and credit cooperatives were still suffering from poverty like teachers of Umwalimu SACCO. General objectives of this study was to determine the contribution of saving and credit cooperative in improving the welfare of their members and Specific objectives were to identify the effect of saving in increasing wealth of teachers; to access the effect of Umwalimu Sacco credit in improving welfare of the teachers; to evaluate Umwarimu Sacco strategies to improve the welfare of its members; to examine the challenges faced by teachers in improving their life style. Both dependent and independent variables were identified and the interventions variables also were identified as the contribution of the researcher to the existing variables. This study targeted 1,137 teachers’ members including 5 stakeholders of Umwalimu SACCO Kamonyi Branch and a sample size of 91 was used to represent all teachers of saving and credit cooperatives in Kamonyi branch including 3 stakeholders to represents 5 stakeholders of saving and credit cooperatives at Kamonyi branch. Both primary and secondary sources were used and the collection instrument of this research was the questionnaires. Umwalimu SACCO was transforming the life of teacher who agreed to work with it. Researcher found that teachers were having their own buildings because of loan received from Umwalimu SACOO Kamonyi Branch, there have medical insurance, they pay their and the school fees of their children, they were satisfying their basic needs like food, clothing, water, sherlter. Umwalimu Sacco to increase the services provided to their members now is going to join with Umurenge SACCO but about recommendation Teacher should adopt the system of grouping into cooperatives so that can access the higher amount of loan. Teacher should learn to use lower time in investment of long time asset like constructing house, buying cowers; cultivate the productivity plant like flowers, tea, coffee which help them in changing their life standard. Government of Rwanda should adopt the system of increasing the salary of teacher and adopt the system teaching to go into cooperatives, to works with its stakeholders so that the life of teacher is maintained.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF QUALITY CONTROL TECHNIQUE ON THE PROFITABILITY IN MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATIONS [A CASE STUDY OF NEW NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS, KADUNA)» ABSTRACT This research work on the impact of quality control techniques on profitability in manufacturing organizations strives to assess the role of ...Continue Reading »
102 pages | 147 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. PERCEIVED FACTORS THAT AFFECT EMPLOYEES’ PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN REDEEMED INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT AGENCY» ABSTRACTThe objective of this research project was to establish the perceived factors that affect employees’ productivity within Redeemed Integrated...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 133 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Internal control has played a major role in risk management especially in the banking industry in Nigeria. According to B...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 159 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine banks, on investments and performance appraisal. It was also to ascertain the problems of using fina...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 76 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
5. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM: A necessity to the survival and growth of public organization (A case study of power holding company of Nigeria, Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY According to Oxford Learners Dictionary, Organization can be said to be a group of people who for...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 150 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
6. THE ROLE OF ADVERTISING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SALES OF BEVERAGES IN NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertising has become a part of our everyday life. However we are seeing many advertisements in ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 190 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
7. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN SELECTED HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY IN IKEJA, LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The hospitality industry is a functional service sector where standard human resource management ...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 54 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» INTRODUCTION 1. BACKGROUND OF STUDY In any developing economy, the government is the main initiator and promoter economic development, especially in N...Continue Reading »
40 pages | 0 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9. MATERIALS MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS: A STUDY OF SELECTED TELECOMMUNICATION FIRMS IN DELTA STATE» ABSTRACT A.J Ayer a logical positivist and indeed at all his fellow logical positivists were moved by the achievements and clarities in science and as...Continue Reading »
97 pages | 45 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» ABSTRACT The role of indigenous entrepreneur in the technological and industrial development of any nation justifies the need for greater attention of...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 262 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION