Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Rwanda has implemented saving and credit cooperatives to improve and to promote economic status of Rwandans. But members of these saving and credit cooperatives were still suffering from poverty like teachers of Umwalimu SACCO. General objectives of this study was to determine the contribution of saving and credit cooperative in improving the welfare of their members and Specific objectives were to identify the effect of saving in increasing wealth of teachers; to access the effect of Umwalimu Sacco credit in improving welfare of the teachers; to evaluate Umwarimu Sacco strategies to improve the welfare of its members; to examine the challenges faced by teachers in improving their life style. Both dependent and independent variables were identified and the interventions variables also were identified as the contribution of the researcher to the existing variables. This study targeted 1,137 teachers’ members including 5 stakeholders of Umwalimu SACCO Kamonyi Branch and a sample size of 91 was used to represent all teachers of saving and credit cooperatives in Kamonyi branch including 3 stakeholders to represents 5 stakeholders of saving and credit cooperatives at Kamonyi branch. Both primary and secondary sources were used and the collection instrument of this research was the questionnaires. Umwalimu SACCO was transforming the life of teacher who agreed to work with it. Researcher found that teachers were having their own buildings because of loan received from Umwalimu SACOO Kamonyi Branch, there have medical insurance, they pay their and the school fees of their children, they were satisfying their basic needs like food, clothing, water, sherlter. Umwalimu Sacco to increase the services provided to their members now is going to join with Umurenge SACCO but about recommendation Teacher should adopt the system of grouping into cooperatives so that can access the higher amount of loan. Teacher should learn to use lower time in investment of long time asset like constructing house, buying cowers; cultivate the productivity plant like flowers, tea, coffee which help them in changing their life standard. Government of Rwanda should adopt the system of increasing the salary of teacher and adopt the system teaching to go into cooperatives, to works with its stakeholders so that the life of teacher is maintained.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study One of the fundamental responsibilities of procurement function in an organization is source selec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 437 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. THE ROLE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN ENTERPRISE SUCCESS (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC, AKA ROAD, UYO)» ABSTRACT Philosophically corporate governance is the mission, vision and objective of an organization. Organizational governance/culture has been stud...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 267 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
3. ENTERPRENEURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED BY BUSSINESS EDUCATION STUDENT FOR ESTABLISHING SMALL BUSINESS VENTURES IN AKWA IBOM STATE.» ABSTRACT The research provides a conceptual theoretical and analytical study on the entrepreneurial competencies required by business education studen...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
4. STRATEGIES FOR MANAGING ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION” WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SIBA WATERS» ABSTRACT This research work aims at identifying strategies at managing environment factors in business organizations using Siba waters Ikot Ekpene as ...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 145 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Performance of a corporation whether profit or non profit making is of great importance as it ser...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 13 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle PageiApproval PageiiDedicationiiiAcknowledgementsivTable of ContentsvCHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the Stu...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 214 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Energy crises, with their attendant social and economic cum political consequences are not new phenomena on the International...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 509 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY As business is becoming more and more complex, organizations are tending to group together and to...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 127 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONBackground of the StudyThe relationship between the organization and its members is influenced by what motivates them to work a...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 235 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
10. THE EFFECT OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY N.B.C PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Most often marketing is associated with efforts of business firms selling their goods and services however, also many peo...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 42 hits | Source: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION