Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 101 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-6 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Fusarium oxysporum is an important pathogen of a wide range of
crop plants. The study was conducted to investigate the effect of
feeding a blend of sorghum grains contaminated with Fusarium
oxysporum on the blood picture and the histology of the kidney and
liver of adult wistar rats. A total of thirty (30) rats of the wistar
species weighing between 150 and 180g were divided into four
experimental groups and a control group comprising six(6) rats in
each group and fed for twenty eight days(28).The diet consisted
control(group 1),25% contaminated meal(group 2),50%
contaminated(group 3),75% contaminated(group 4) and 100%
contaminated meals(group 5).
At the end of the experiment the RBC, WBC and differential
WBC counts did not show any significant differences (P 0.05).the
histological studies however showed damage to the kidney tissue
under light microscopy. They were characterized by degraded renal
tubules, necrosis of glomerular cells, and apoptotic bodies in areas
between the renal tubules infiltrated by mononuclear cells.
The liver histology showed by light microscopy, loss of hepatic
architecture, pyknotic nuclei and infiltration by mononuclear cells.
It was therefore concluded that Fusarium oxysporum has caused
marked inflammation and tubular necrosis in the rat’s kidney as
well as inflammation and parenchymal necrosis in the liver with no
significant changes in the blood picture.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ANATOMY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EVALUATION OF SECOND AND FOURTH DIGIT RATIO, ANTHROPOMETRIC PARAMETERS AND AGGRESSION AMONG STARTISANS AND NON-ARTISANS IN ZARIA, KADUNA STATE, NIGERI...» ABSTRACT A growing body of literature, has associated exposure to prenatal testosterone, to the length second to fourth digit ratios (2D:4D) and this ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In the last five decades, genetic structure of populations are being studied in via ABO blood groups system, mtDNA and Y chromosome makers to...Continue Reading »
3. PROSPECTIVE AND RETROSPECTIVE STUDY OF SOME ANTHROPOMETRIC AND REPRODUCTIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF GRAVID AND MENOPAUSAL NIGERIAN WOMEN.» ABSTRACT This study investigated some anthropometric and reproductive characteristics associated with nausea and vomiting of pregnancy (NVP) and menop...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF QUININE AND TRIPLE ANTIRETROVIRAL REGIMEN ON THE HISTOLOGY OF THE FETAL CEREBELLUM OF ALBINO WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT This research work evaluated “the Histomorphological Effects of Quinine and Triple Antiretroviral Regimen on fetal cerebellum of Albino Wis...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF PLANTAR ARCH INDEX AND PREVALENCE OF FLAT FEET AMONG RESIDENTS IN OVIA NORTHEAST L.G.A, EDO STATE» 1.0 INTRODUCTON BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY There is a functional relationship that exists between the structure of the arch of the foot and the biomechan...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study of the effect of oral administration of aluminium chloride on the Hippocampus of wistar rats was carried out in order to ascertain ...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF ETHANOLIC EXTRACT OF Sesamum indicum ON KETOCONAZOLE INDUCED TESTICULAR DAMAGE IN MALE WISTAR RATS» 1.0 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND INFORMATION Toxins such as drugs, chemicals, endocrine disruptors, biogenetically engineered western diets and life style ...Continue Reading »
8. HISTOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF THE TESTES AND HORMONAL PROFILE OF ADULT MALE ALBINO WISTAR RATS FOLLOWING ORAL ADMINISTRATION OF MYRISTICA FRAGRANS (NUTM...» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to assess the effect of oral administration of Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) on the histology of the testis as well a...Continue Reading »
9. DISTRIBUTION OF ABO AND RH (D) BLOOD GROUPS AND ASSOCIATED TRAITS: A STUDY OF THE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, OBANGEDE, KOGI STATE» ABSTRACT In the last five decades, genetic structure of populations are being studied in via ABO blood groups system, mtDNA and Y chromosome makers to...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF THE ANTIDIARRHOEAL EFFECT OF AQUEOUS FRUIT EXTRACT OF Phoenix dactylifera L. ON THE HISTOLOGY OF THE SMALL INTESTINE OF WISTAR RAT» ABSTRACT In this study, evaluation of the antidiarrhoeal effect of aqueous fruit extract of Phoenix dactylifera L. on the histology of the small intes...Continue Reading »