Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A 220/12volts single phase step-down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts and the output is 12 volts. The basic component of this transformer include two separate winding (primary and secondary) wound on a core-type core and clamped properly with iron frame to hold lamination firmly together to reduce vibrations and possible fuse leakage that could course humming. It’s main aim is to step-down the input are voltage of 220 volts to 12volts at the output.
As started earlier the use of extra low voltage circuitries, equipment and component etc. and the need for a very low voltage a.c source prompted me into the design and construction 220/12 volts single phase step-down transformer connected to rectifier.
The primary aim of this project is to design and construct a 220/ 12 volts single phase step-down transformer, which can actually step down a.c supply voltage to 220 volts from National Electrical Power (NEPA) to an extra low output voltage of 12 volts.
1:2:0 SCOPE OF WORK
This project ahs been carefully out lined to reflect in sequence the actual process taken to the realization of this lovely project work.
In chapter two the types of transformer, it classification is explained with the aid of sentence and diagram.
In chapter three purpose of the device which is 220/12 volts step-down transformer is describe including it significance.
In chapter four this contain how transformer can be constructed.
In chapter five principle of operation a transformer and rectifier was discoursed with it major factor to be considered.
In chapter six conclusions, summary and bill of the project including recommendation is deltered there.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The GSM based home intrusion detection device is a security device that sends a text message to the owner’s mobile number in case of home i...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF POWER OPERATED BANANA SLICER FOR SMALL SCALE FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES» ABSTRACT A power rotary banana slicer suitable for small scale processing was designed and developed based on engineering properties of banana varieti...Continue Reading »
3. STATUS OF PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING IN NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A co...Continue Reading »
5. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background of the Problem Power inverter system is a unit developed for the conversion of direct current (DC) into altern...Continue Reading »
7. A SURVEY OF FACTORS AFFECTING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC TRADE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (NTC) EXAMINATION IN TECHNICAL COL...» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE i CERTIFICATION ii APPROVAL PAGE iii DEDICATION iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT v TABLE OF CONTENTS vi LIST OF TABLES ix LIST OF APPEN...Continue Reading »
» Chapter one INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electronic digital display system as used in this reports refers to a sign that uses electronic h...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A THREE PHASE AUTHOMATIC CHANGE OVER SWITCH WITH GENERATOR STARTER AND CUT-OFF» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Public power supply is a major contributor to economic development in every nation. In developing...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electricity supply is one the economic infrastructural facilities that are indispensable to a nation’s ...Continue Reading »