Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A 220/12volts single phase step-down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts and the output is 12 volts. The basic component of this transformer include two separate winding (primary and secondary) wound on a core-type core and clamped properly with iron frame to hold lamination firmly together to reduce vibrations and possible fuse leakage that could course humming. It’s main aim is to step-down the input are voltage of 220 volts to 12volts at the output.
As started earlier the use of extra low voltage circuitries, equipment and component etc. and the need for a very low voltage a.c source prompted me into the design and construction 220/12 volts single phase step-down transformer connected to rectifier.
The primary aim of this project is to design and construct a 220/ 12 volts single phase step-down transformer, which can actually step down a.c supply voltage to 220 volts from National Electrical Power (NEPA) to an extra low output voltage of 12 volts.
1:2:0 SCOPE OF WORK
This project ahs been carefully out lined to reflect in sequence the actual process taken to the realization of this lovely project work.
In chapter two the types of transformer, it classification is explained with the aid of sentence and diagram.
In chapter three purpose of the device which is 220/12 volts step-down transformer is describe including it significance.
In chapter four this contain how transformer can be constructed.
In chapter five principle of operation a transformer and rectifier was discoursed with it major factor to be considered.
In chapter six conclusions, summary and bill of the project including recommendation is deltered there.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT With the increasing use of extensive IT and Telecommunication systems for sensitive or safety critical applications, the matter of IT and Tel...Continue Reading »
2. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE USE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA IN TEACHING ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS SUBJECTS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES.» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi List of figure/tables viii Abstrac...Continue Reading »
3. MODELING AND EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF IEEE 802.11b DISTRIBUTED COORDINATION FUNCTION (DCF) IN A MULTI-RATE WIRELESS LAN» ABSTRACT Distributed coordination Function is the most crucial component of IEEE 802.11 standard. It is a media access control (MAC) scheme used by th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work deals with the use of Direction/Location Display which is capable of detecting intrusion at any location, sound and alarm a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of an electronic display...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power applian...Continue Reading »
8. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF DYNAMIC PRIORITY CALL ADMISSION CONTROL ALGORITHM FOR WCDMA BASED 3G NETWORKS» ABSTRACTThe wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA) based 3G cellular mobile wireless networks is expected to provide diverse range of multimed...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTUninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are used to provide power when regular utility power is unavailable. Although they are commonly used for ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Light is crucial in every day activity for the continuity of normal plant life to the benefit of human beings, birds, and...Continue Reading »