Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A 220/12volts single phase step-down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts and the output is 12 volts. The basic component of this transformer include two separate winding (primary and secondary) wound on a core-type core and clamped properly with iron frame to hold lamination firmly together to reduce vibrations and possible fuse leakage that could course humming. It’s main aim is to step-down the input are voltage of 220 volts to 12volts at the output.
As started earlier the use of extra low voltage circuitries, equipment and component etc. and the need for a very low voltage a.c source prompted me into the design and construction 220/12 volts single phase step-down transformer connected to rectifier.
The primary aim of this project is to design and construct a 220/ 12 volts single phase step-down transformer, which can actually step down a.c supply voltage to 220 volts from National Electrical Power (NEPA) to an extra low output voltage of 12 volts.
1:2:0 SCOPE OF WORK
This project ahs been carefully out lined to reflect in sequence the actual process taken to the realization of this lovely project work.
In chapter two the types of transformer, it classification is explained with the aid of sentence and diagram.
In chapter three purpose of the device which is 220/12 volts step-down transformer is describe including it significance.
In chapter four this contain how transformer can be constructed.
In chapter five principle of operation a transformer and rectifier was discoursed with it major factor to be considered.
In chapter six conclusions, summary and bill of the project including recommendation is deltered there.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in Alston to mechanic...Continue Reading »
2. EVALUATION OF NIGERIAN GAS PRODUCTION & ELECTRICITY GENERATION FROM NATURAL GAS USING REGRESSION ANAYLSIS (1999-2014)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Nigeria is a nation that has been blessed with mineral resources ranging from solid minerals to ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis presents the uniform Linear Array model of a simple adaptive antenna array based on signal to interference plus noise ratio (SINR...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is designed to provide assistance in engaging and overcoming challenges involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of local area n...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Over the past two decades, many types of audio amplifier design approaches have been tried. Many of these designs have use larger amount of n...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
» DEDICATIONWe dedicate this project work to Almighty God, the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding, for being there for us throughout the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND Human to human communication is an essential part of our every day activities. Advances in com...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Concept of Study Over the past years, automobile manufacturers have been integrating all manner of security system, to it...Continue Reading »
10. POWER SUPPLY AND CONSUMER PREFERENCE OF SERVICE DELIVERY IN NIGERIA: THE CHOICE BETWEEN PREPAID METERS AND MONTHLY ESTIMATED BILLS» ABSTRACT This study examines the responses of consumers to power supply in Akwa Ibom state, case study Uyo and their preferences of billing methods of...Continue Reading »