Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A 220/12volts single phase step-down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts and the output is 12 volts. The basic component of this transformer include two separate winding (primary and secondary) wound on a core-type core and clamped properly with iron frame to hold lamination firmly together to reduce vibrations and possible fuse leakage that could course humming. It’s main aim is to step-down the input are voltage of 220 volts to 12volts at the output.
As started earlier the use of extra low voltage circuitries, equipment and component etc. and the need for a very low voltage a.c source prompted me into the design and construction 220/12 volts single phase step-down transformer connected to rectifier.
The primary aim of this project is to design and construct a 220/ 12 volts single phase step-down transformer, which can actually step down a.c supply voltage to 220 volts from National Electrical Power (NEPA) to an extra low output voltage of 12 volts.
1:2:0 SCOPE OF WORK
This project ahs been carefully out lined to reflect in sequence the actual process taken to the realization of this lovely project work.
In chapter two the types of transformer, it classification is explained with the aid of sentence and diagram.
In chapter three purpose of the device which is 220/12 volts step-down transformer is describe including it significance.
In chapter four this contain how transformer can be constructed.
In chapter five principle of operation a transformer and rectifier was discoursed with it major factor to be considered.
In chapter six conclusions, summary and bill of the project including recommendation is deltered there.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT A microcontroller Based Versatile Stepper Motor System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in this project. The developed prototype was...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Heart beat rate means the number of heartbeats per unit time, usually expressed as beats per minute (bpm). The...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction A wireless signal jammer is a device which blocks transmission by creating interference. This wireless signa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND The project “automatic water level control with an automatic pump control system” is design to mon...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project is based on Construction of microcontroller vehicle speed alarm system which automatically warns the driver by activating a panic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Photovoltaic is a phenomenon whereby light is converted directly into electricity. In the 1860s, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Automatic water level controller for both overhead and underground tank is designed to monitor the level of water in a tank. It displays the ...Continue Reading »
8. INSTALLATION A SELF-CONTROL SOLAR STREET LIGHT, CAPABLE OF SWITCHING ON AND OFF AT A SPECIFIC PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION» CHAPTER ONE INTROUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The gradually growing requirement of energy and the limited resource of traditional energy sources has...Continue Reading »
9. AN INSIGHT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A POWER LINE VANDALISM MONITORING SYSTEM USING ELECTRONIC SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project gives the insight on the design and construction of a transmission power line vandal...Continue Reading »
10. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF DYNAMIC PRIORITY CALL ADMISSION CONTROL ALGORITHM FOR WCDMA BASED 3G NETWORKS» ABSTRACTThe wideband code division multiple access (WCDMA) based 3G cellular mobile wireless networks is expected to provide diverse range of multimed...Continue Reading »