Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED VERSATILE STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM
A microcontroller-Based Versatile Stepper Motor System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in this project. The developed prototype was built with readily available components including the AT89C51 Microcontroller which runs the control software and provides a flexible interface to the stepper motor drive. The control system is capable of driving the stepper motor clockwise or counterclockwise in full steps or in half steps according to the need of the stepper motor driven application. The angular displacement for the stepper motor shaft is 50 per full-step and 2.50 per half-step but this varies according to the design of each stepper motor. This prototype can be used to demonstrate the features of a stepper motor that recommends it for use in incremental motion control where precision and positioning accuracy are of paramount importance. Examples of such applications include its use in conveyor belts in pharmaceutical industries, bottling companies, printers, and many others. If used as a trainer kit in our tertiary institutions, there is no doubt that it will enhance the know-how of the students and by extension improve their capacity to help automate our local industries
1.1 Background of the Study
Microcontroller based stepper motor control is an electronic device which transfers control to an attached object and drives it towards a particular direction in stipulated steps as specified by the microcontroller, depending on control input signals from the controller, the stepper motor can be caused to exhibit various effects through specified mode of operation. It is applied in electromechanical devices were precise or specific angular movement is being addressed.
The project aim is to witness the application of stepper motor on devices attached to it, there by experimenting the movement with the help yielded by this motor. With the aid of control input buttons, specific directive signals are being set up to activate the stepper motor which now transfer control to objects/device attached.
The experiments portrayed by this project are achieved using the control software found in the microcontroller.
1.2 Objective of the Project
The Objectives of this project are as follows,
To design and implement a stepper motor controller by programming the mi
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TEACHING STYLE OF LECTURERS A CASE STUDY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TECHNICAL, KADUNA POLYTECNIC» Table of Contents Title page: i Declaration: ii Approval Page: iii Dedication: iv Acknowledgement v Table of content: vi List of Table: viii Abstract:...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 144 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Distance measurement plays a vital role in engineering, science and business. The distance is always measured between two points. Generally d...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 15 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
3. SKILLS IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TEACHERS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORKS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 349 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of a microcontroller based d...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 481 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This project review the conformability of uninterrupted power supply through the use of inverter. An inverter is a system that converts a dir...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 39 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT Due to advance electron logy in the electronic which gave rise to automation of electr...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 12 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
7. APPLICATION OF ARTIFICAIL NEURAL NETWORK FOR ENHANCED POWER SYSTEMS PROTECTION ON THE NIGERIAN 330kV NETWORK» AbstractThis work investigates an improved protection solution based on the use of artificial neural network on the 330kV Nigerian Network modelled us...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 360 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
8. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 141 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 371 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The (PHCH) Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc, effort to provide us with a regular power supply has not yet been achieved. And it is becaus...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 261 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING