Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED VERSATILE STEPPER MOTOR CONTROL SYSTEM
A microcontroller-Based Versatile Stepper Motor System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in this project. The developed prototype was built with readily available components including the AT89C51 Microcontroller which runs the control software and provides a flexible interface to the stepper motor drive. The control system is capable of driving the stepper motor clockwise or counterclockwise in full steps or in half steps according to the need of the stepper motor driven application. The angular displacement for the stepper motor shaft is 50 per full-step and 2.50 per half-step but this varies according to the design of each stepper motor. This prototype can be used to demonstrate the features of a stepper motor that recommends it for use in incremental motion control where precision and positioning accuracy are of paramount importance. Examples of such applications include its use in conveyor belts in pharmaceutical industries, bottling companies, printers, and many others. If used as a trainer kit in our tertiary institutions, there is no doubt that it will enhance the know-how of the students and by extension improve their capacity to help automate our local industries
1.1 Background of the Study
Microcontroller based stepper motor control is an electronic device which transfers control to an attached object and drives it towards a particular direction in stipulated steps as specified by the microcontroller, depending on control input signals from the controller, the stepper motor can be caused to exhibit various effects through specified mode of operation. It is applied in electromechanical devices were precise or specific angular movement is being addressed.
The project aim is to witness the application of stepper motor on devices attached to it, there by experimenting the movement with the help yielded by this motor. With the aid of control input buttons, specific directive signals are being set up to activate the stepper motor which now transfer control to objects/device attached.
The experiments portrayed by this project are achieved using the control software found in the microcontroller.
1.2 Objective of the Project
The Objectives of this project are as follows,
To design and implement a stepper motor controller by programming the mi
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MICROCONTROLLER-BASED VERSATILE Y- AND CROSS-JUNCTION TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM/TRAINER» ABSTRACT A microcontroller based Versatile Traffic Light Control System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in the course of this project. The s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This report is on stability study in electrical power system. The ability of an electric power system to reestablish the initial state (or on...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has become inevitable that there would be communication and due to the inherent limitation of the human voice, the public address system c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND The project “automatic water level control with an automatic pump control system” is design to mon...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Photovoltaic is a phenomenon whereby light is converted directly into electricity. In the 1860s, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 NEED FOR THE PROJECT The general objective of the system is to provide efficiency, steadiness in the use of power applian...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This write up is concerned with the construction of a light sensitive alarm. The light sensitive alarm is an electronic device that detects a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTUninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are used to provide power when regular utility power is unavailable. Although they are commonly used for ...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WIRELESS MENU SELECTION SYSTEM FOR ELECTRONIC-QUEUE BASED SERVICE DELIVERY» ABSTRACT In most organizations, queues for services have become a generic problem. This thesis presents a prototyped wireless menu selection system fo...Continue Reading »
10. STATUS OF PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING IN NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »