Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is he design and construction of a voltage inverter system with trickle charging system. This device is design to provide power supply for the need of offices, household etc. In absence of NEPA power supply.
It would also prevent harm to our appliances caused by power holding company LTD (NEPA) Random power outage .
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Contents
Most Essential Circuit in the Device
Pre " Amp
Automatic Control Unit
General Aim and Objective of the Design
D.C. Load Line
Transistor as an Amplifier
Transistor as a Switch
Depletion Mode of N- Channel De Mosfet
Enhancement Mode of N- Channel De Mosfet
E " Only Mosfet
Biasing e " Only Mosfet
De Mosfet Amplifiers
E " Only Moset Amplifier
Feature of the Device
Pre- Amplification Unit
Step Up (Transformer) Unit
General Circuit Diagram
Operation of the Device
Construction and Packaging
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Distilled water is needed for drinking, irrigation and for many other applications. A diversity of approaches are used fo...Continue Reading »
» DEDICATIONWe dedicate this project work to Almighty God, the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding, for being there for us throughout the ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Many people tend to enjoy use of facilities without control even when there are bills to settle to guarantee continuity. This project was bor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Light is crucial in every day activity for the continuity of normal plant life to the benefit of human beings, birds, and...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE OF STUDENTS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORK IN THE SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES, NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I Introducti...Continue Reading »
7. MODELLING AND OPTIMIZATION OF A HYBRID ENERGY SYSTEM FOR GSM BASE TRANSCEIVER STATION SITES IN EMERGING CITIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The history of the Nigerian Telecommunication Industry can be divided into three phases (Okere, 2...Continue Reading »
» Chapter one INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electronic digital display system as used in this reports refers to a sign that uses electronic h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and cons...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1. The advancements in science and technology has had an outstanding impact on the activities of man particularly since the early twentie...Continue Reading »