Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project is he design and construction of a voltage inverter system with trickle charging system. This device is design to provide power supply for the need of offices, household etc. In absence of NEPA power supply.
It would also prevent harm to our appliances caused by power holding company LTD (NEPA) Random power outage .
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Contents
Most Essential Circuit in the Device
Pre " Amp
Automatic Control Unit
General Aim and Objective of the Design
D.C. Load Line
Transistor as an Amplifier
Transistor as a Switch
Depletion Mode of N- Channel De Mosfet
Enhancement Mode of N- Channel De Mosfet
E " Only Mosfet
Biasing e " Only Mosfet
De Mosfet Amplifiers
E " Only Moset Amplifier
Feature of the Device
Pre- Amplification Unit
Step Up (Transformer) Unit
General Circuit Diagram
Operation of the Device
Construction and Packaging
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Traffic congestion is a severe problem in many major cities across the world and it has become and nightmare for the commuters in these citie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study A power inverter, or inverter, is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF REPORT Motion detector is a two jointed word which are simply motion and detector, all these pairs of words...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national ...Continue Reading »
5. AN INSIGHT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A POWER LINE VANDALISM MONITORING SYSTEM USING ELECTRONIC SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project gives the insight on the design and construction of a transmission power line vandal...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Creation of secured access path to offices, homes, hotels, industries etc. has been a successful discovery of man. As a r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nowadays, owing to the very busy schedules of many, a lot of people get carried away and consequently loose count of time. Hence, there is ne...Continue Reading »
8. SOLAR POWER GENERATION FOR INDIVIDUAL IN RURAL AREA CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF POWER IN THIS COUNTRY (NIGERIA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Energy is a basic need for the development of socio economic and enhancement of people’s living...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background of the Problem Power inverter system is a unit developed for the conversion of direct current (DC) into altern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and cons...Continue Reading »