Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project “automatic water level control with an automatic pump control system” is design to monitor the level of liquid in the tank. The system has an automatic pumping system attached to it so as to refill the tank once the liquid gets to the lower threshold, while offing the pump once the liquid gets to the higher threshold. Sustainability of available water resource in many reason of the word is now a dominant issue. This problem is quietly related to poor water allocation, inefficient use, and lack of adequate and integrated water management. Water is commonly used for agriculture, industry, and domestic consumption. Therefore, efficient use and water monitoring are potential constraint for home or office water management system. Moreover, the common method of level control for home appliance is simply to start the feed pump at a low level and allow it to run until a higher water level is reached in the water tank. This water level control, controls monitor and maintain the water level in the overhead tank and ensures the continuous flow of water round the clock without the stress of going to switch the pump ON or OFF thereby saving time, energy, water, and prevent the pump from overworking Besides this, liquid level control systems are widely used for monitoring of liquid levels in reservoirs, silos. Proper monitoring is needed to ensure water sustainability is actually being reached with disbursement linked to sensing and automation, such programmatic approach entails microcontroller based automated water level sensing and controlling or using 555 timer IC.
1.1 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The goal or objectives of which the designed device is expected to accomplish is to build an automatic water level control with automatic control system. In this project sensors are place at different level of the tank and with the aid of this sensors, the micro-controller monitor the level of the liquid at any particular point in time, some of the objectives are
1. to design an automatic water monitoring system
2. to incorporate an interactive medium between the end user and the machine
3. to prevent over labor of the pumping machine and prevent it from getting bad
4. to avoid wastage of water
5. since the demand of electricity is very high, automatic water level control saves energy
Automatic water level monitor came into existence because of human error and inconsistence that is associated with manually operated water pumping machine. This is because it takes time for individual who is manually operating the water pump to turn off the pumping machine and this may cause water spillage and at times the individual might not know that the water level has drop so low until the tank is completely empty. This was the problem that leads to the development of the ideal of an automatic water level control and automatic pump short down.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
The project was design to automatically control the pump which ensures constant reserve of water in the reservoir. The scope of the design was keep concise and simple to in other not to introduce unnecessary complexities and render it generally uncomfortable. The system does not have attached complex peripheral device which though impossible for the detail printable information has been excluded for reasons of affordability material of low range and less accurate performances as opposed to a well built automatic water pump was use d to achieve this aim, the automatic water level controller detect and control the water in the tank
The biggest setback experience during the course of this project is difficulties in finding the design of the project, secondly sourcing of material and component I used for the project were difficult to find like pump and buffer for programming
1.5 LIMITATIONS OF THE PROJECT
It is significant to know that this design is limited to 12v, 5amps electric pump and cannot be use to control industrial water pump above 5 amps.
1.6 PROJECT RESPORT ORGANISATION
The organization of this project report is well detailed and vast in its coverage it covers all the activities encountered during the research work. The first chapter of this work took care of the introduction, aims and objective, scope, Justification and project report organization. Chapter two highlight on literature review chapter three highlight on description of system and some of the component used were emphasized chapter four highlight on the system design and implementation, construction, testing and packaging of the pump. Chapter five is all about the conclusions problem encountered recommendation and cost of the project.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Every hour the sun beans on to earth more than enough energy to satisfy global needs. A solar energy...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This write up is concerned with the construction of a light sensitive alarm. The light sensitive alarm is an electronic device that detects a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION In Nigeria and some other parts of the world today, the electricity power supply to consumers (at homes and industries) are n...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTUninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are used to provide power when regular utility power is unavailable. Although they are commonly used for ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
6. A SURVEY OF FACTORS AFFECTING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC TRADE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (NTC) EXAMINATION IN TECHNICAL COL...» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE i CERTIFICATION ii APPROVAL PAGE iii DEDICATION iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT v TABLE OF CONTENTS vi LIST OF TABLES ix LIST OF APPEN...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project work titled Design and construction of a metal detector. When fully design and implemented would be able to detect any metallic m...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1. Background of Study This chapter gives an overview of this project titled a queue management system (microcontroller based...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1:0:0 INTRODUCTION A 220/12volts single phase step down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts a...Continue Reading »