Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The design of this 30 volt Audio Amplifier with volume, table and bass control which was done wit ht he combination of five (5) different circuit which are interconnected during or after construction. This amplifier operates with an option of a left and right channel.
The combination of these circuit include this main amplifier circuit (which consist of a left and right channel, two treble and bass pre " amp circuit and the power supply circuit.
The main amplifier circuit consist of an interpreter circuit (IC) and lots of resistors, electrolytic capacitor with few a mp circuit of a transistor with some resistors and paper capacitor.
The power circuit which is used to power all the circuit 6f a 30 volt step down transformer, double rectification circuit, with 2 diodes and capacitor (Electrolyic). This amplifier when constructed, can produce up to 800 watts (w) of audio signal. It can be sued to amplify the sound of audio sound system like mini radio cassette player, compact disc player, turn table record player, car radio cassette player or any other sound system that requires increased audio.
This amplifier when produced in large or commercial quality, according to purpose will create job opportunity, provide indigenous electronics technology industry, and it will contribute to economic growth of the nation.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2.3 INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (I.C)
2.5 LIGHT EMITTING DIODE
2.6 POWER TRANSFORMER
3.1 POWER SUPPLY
3.2 OPERATION OF TRANSFORMER
3.3 RECTIFICATION AND SMOOTHENING
4.1 TONE CIRCUIT
4.2 TREBLE AND BASS PRE-AMP
4.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
5.1 AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
5.2 VOLUME CONTROL
5.3 BIASING AND STABILIZATION
6.1 OVERALL CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
6.2 BLOCK DIAGRAM
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This thesis presents the uniform Linear Array model of a simple adaptive antenna array based on signal to interference plus noise ratio (SINR...Continue Reading »
2. MODELING AND EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF IEEE 802.11b DISTRIBUTED COORDINATION FUNCTION (DCF) IN A MULTI-RATE WIRELESS LAN» ABSTRACT Distributed coordination Function is the most crucial component of IEEE 802.11 standard. It is a media access control (MAC) scheme used by th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION As the growing population of human race widens the gulf between energy supply and energy demand, the imbalance in energy avai...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND The reliable operation of large power systems with small stability margin is highly dependent on systems and ...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF TEACHER-STUDENTS RELATIONSHIP ON STUDENTS ACADEMICS PERFORMANCE IN SOME SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN NIGER AND KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE : INTRO...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Creation of secured access path to offices, homes, hotels, industries etc. has been a successful discovery of man. As a r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to generate a design data, design and fabricate a maize corn on cob tray dryer used by maize farmers. Ripped maize...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The advantage of cellular communication like GSM technology is a potential solution for such remote controlling activities. GSM SMS technolog...Continue Reading »