Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The design of this 30 volt Audio Amplifier with volume, table and bass control which was done wit ht he combination of five (5) different circuit which are interconnected during or after construction. This amplifier operates with an option of a left and right channel.
The combination of these circuit include this main amplifier circuit (which consist of a left and right channel, two treble and bass pre " amp circuit and the power supply circuit.
The main amplifier circuit consist of an interpreter circuit (IC) and lots of resistors, electrolytic capacitor with few a mp circuit of a transistor with some resistors and paper capacitor.
The power circuit which is used to power all the circuit 6f a 30 volt step down transformer, double rectification circuit, with 2 diodes and capacitor (Electrolyic). This amplifier when constructed, can produce up to 800 watts (w) of audio signal. It can be sued to amplify the sound of audio sound system like mini radio cassette player, compact disc player, turn table record player, car radio cassette player or any other sound system that requires increased audio.
This amplifier when produced in large or commercial quality, according to purpose will create job opportunity, provide indigenous electronics technology industry, and it will contribute to economic growth of the nation.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2.3 INTEGRATED CIRCUIT (I.C)
2.5 LIGHT EMITTING DIODE
2.6 POWER TRANSFORMER
3.1 POWER SUPPLY
3.2 OPERATION OF TRANSFORMER
3.3 RECTIFICATION AND SMOOTHENING
4.1 TONE CIRCUIT
4.2 TREBLE AND BASS PRE-AMP
4.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
5.1 AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
5.2 VOLUME CONTROL
5.3 BIASING AND STABILIZATION
6.1 OVERALL CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
6.2 BLOCK DIAGRAM
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT T junction traffic light controller is such a device that will play a significant role in controlling traffic at junctions, to ease the expec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A robot is a mechanical or virtual intelligent agent that can perform tasks automatically or with...Continue Reading »
3. MODELING AND EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF IEEE 802.11b DISTRIBUTED COORDINATION FUNCTION (DCF) IN A MULTI-RATE WIRELESS LAN» ABSTRACT Distributed coordination Function is the most crucial component of IEEE 802.11 standard. It is a media access control (MAC) scheme used by th...Continue Reading »
4. TO HARNESS THE ABUNDANT AND FREE SOLAR ENERGY DURING THE DAY TIME AND CONVERT IT TO ELECTRICAL ENERGY THAT WILL BE USED TO POWER SOME COMPONENTS OF AN...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A solar cell is an electronic device that converts the sunlight energy directly into electric energy without any f...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Wireless device having electronic properties are able to operate electrical device from a distance is...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS THAT WILL ENHANCE THE IMPROVEMENT OF SKILLS OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS IN KASTINA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND The project “automatic water level control with an automatic pump control system” is design to mon...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The advantage of cellular communication like GSM technology is a potential solution for such remote controlling activities. GSM SMS technolog...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the study A charge controller is an essential part of any alternative energy system. In its simplest form, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project is based on Construction of microcontroller vehicle speed alarm system which automatically warns the driver by activating a panic...Continue Reading »