Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of Study
Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national and international concern. The essence of this project is to provide a cost effective and more efficient security system in areas like homes, industries military etc. The application of this project will enhance effectiveness necessitating to security measures. It relevance, upgrades the conventional security system to automated system that will require little of human intervention. This project also builds a platform for further sophistication of automated security system by detailing all the measures taken in realizing this system. This will ensure a complete intruder proof system which will take care.
Intruder for home and office use is a design that detects the presence of an intruder in restricted areas and also informs the user by triggering an alarm. The system is based on hardware controller and other electronic design. This hardware controller uses two sensors, one for human touch sensing and the other for movement. The movement sensor uses light dependent resistor which must work in hand with a security light incident to it. With the security light, the system can receive signal when the intruder is around and translate the received signal from the sensors to useful information. In this design we have implored the use of hardware components, creativity and logics to bring about the entire project.
1.2 Aims and Objective
The aim and objective of this project is to provide a cost effective and efficient security device for home and office use, to offer its users a paramount security.
The system can sense human touch and movement then triggers an alarm when powered with a 9v battery. It is a home intruder system that stops intruders before they get in and can summon help immediately making sure the family under its protection is absolutely safe.
1.4 Justification of the project
This project makes it difficult for intruders to break into a home when there is a spotlight shining down to them. Then with the light dependent resistor that works with the spot of light, makes this project a home intruder system that keeps criminals further away from a family.
The biggest setback experienced during the course of this project is financial difficulties in funding the design of the project Secondly, sourcing of materials and components used was not easy. Finding the motion sensor wasn’t an easy task. Some of the components I used for this project were very difficult to find like the transistor for buffer. Furthermore, I received a severe electric shock while trying to interface some circuits into my design that made me to almost give up.
1.6 Report organization
This project report was written in such a way that each chapter is related to the next as shown below
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT REPORT
The organization of the project report is well detailed and vast in its coverage. It covers all the activities encountered during the research work. The first chapter is the introductory chapter, which covers the background, project objectives, project justification, scope of the project, constraints and block diagram overview of the states. Chapter two presents the literature reviews. Chapter three covers the system analysis and design in details Chapter four presents the system implementation which entails the component layout, the wiring schedule, the wiring diagram and also the complete schematic diagram. Chapter five covers the testing and integration of the project design. Chapter six is the summary and conclusion which includes the summary of achievements, problems encountered during project design, recommendation and suggestion for further improvement.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This report is on stability study in electrical power system. The ability of an electric power system to reestablish the initial state (or on...Continue Reading »
3. INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR INVERTER AND A DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING (30) THIRTY DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND A PROJECTOR IN THE COMPUTER RO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Electricity is a form of energy that comes in positive and negative forms, that occur natural...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is designed to provide assistance in engaging and overcoming challenges involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of local area n...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELECTRONICS DEVICE THAT CAN BE USED IN MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY OF AN ENVIRONMENTCTION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Temperature is a numerical measure of hotness and coldness in a body that is in its own state of inte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Automated Meter Reading (AMR) was started in 1962 by AT&T, but this experiment was not succes...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The importance of light to every mankind cannot be over emphasized, even when the earth was created; the earth was illumi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND Human to human communication is an essential part of our every day activities. Advances in com...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT Due to advance electron logy in the electronic which gave rise to automation of electr...Continue Reading »