Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of Study
Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national and international concern. The essence of this project is to provide a cost effective and more efficient security system in areas like homes, industries military etc. The application of this project will enhance effectiveness necessitating to security measures. It relevance, upgrades the conventional security system to automated system that will require little of human intervention. This project also builds a platform for further sophistication of automated security system by detailing all the measures taken in realizing this system. This will ensure a complete intruder proof system which will take care.
Intruder for home and office use is a design that detects the presence of an intruder in restricted areas and also informs the user by triggering an alarm. The system is based on hardware controller and other electronic design. This hardware controller uses two sensors, one for human touch sensing and the other for movement. The movement sensor uses light dependent resistor which must work in hand with a security light incident to it. With the security light, the system can receive signal when the intruder is around and translate the received signal from the sensors to useful information. In this design we have implored the use of hardware components, creativity and logics to bring about the entire project.
1.2 Aims and Objective
The aim and objective of this project is to provide a cost effective and efficient security device for home and office use, to offer its users a paramount security.
The system can sense human touch and movement then triggers an alarm when powered with a 9v battery. It is a home intruder system that stops intruders before they get in and can summon help immediately making sure the family under its protection is absolutely safe.
1.4 Justification of the project
This project makes it difficult for intruders to break into a home when there is a spotlight shining down to them. Then with the light dependent resistor that works with the spot of light, makes this project a home intruder system that keeps criminals further away from a family.
The biggest setback experienced during the course of this project is financial difficulties in funding the design of the project Secondly, sourcing of materials and components used was not easy. Finding the motion sensor wasn’t an easy task. Some of the components I used for this project were very difficult to find like the transistor for buffer. Furthermore, I received a severe electric shock while trying to interface some circuits into my design that made me to almost give up.
1.6 Report organization
This project report was written in such a way that each chapter is related to the next as shown below
BLOCK DIAGRAM OF PROJECT REPORT
The organization of the project report is well detailed and vast in its coverage. It covers all the activities encountered during the research work. The first chapter is the introductory chapter, which covers the background, project objectives, project justification, scope of the project, constraints and block diagram overview of the states. Chapter two presents the literature reviews. Chapter three covers the system analysis and design in details Chapter four presents the system implementation which entails the component layout, the wiring schedule, the wiring diagram and also the complete schematic diagram. Chapter five covers the testing and integration of the project design. Chapter six is the summary and conclusion which includes the summary of achievements, problems encountered during project design, recommendation and suggestion for further improvement.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE OF STUDENTS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORK IN THE SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES, NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I Introducti...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 304 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Many people tend to enjoy use of facilities without control even when there are bills to settle to guarantee continuity. This project was bor...Continue Reading »
133 pages | 400 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
3. A CUCKOO SEARCH BASED CO-ORDINATION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION UNITS AND SHUNT CAPACITOR BANK IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS» ABSTRACT This research work presents the Application of Cuckoo Search Algorithm for the simultaneous placement of distributed generation units and shu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 148 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» Table of Contents DECLARATION.. II CERTIFICATION.. III APPROVAL. IV DEDICATION.. V ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. VI Abbreviations. X ABSTRACT. XII CHAPTER ONE. 1 I...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 151 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» DEDICATIONWe dedicate this project work to Almighty God, the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding, for being there for us throughout the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 79 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and cons...Continue Reading »
31 pages | 137 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
7. FACTORS THAT WILL ENHANCE THE IMPROVEMENT OF SKILLS OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS IN KASTINA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 186 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This project shows the construction of a microcontroller based security door using smart card. It is aimed towards programming the microcontr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of a microcontroller based d...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 574 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
10. AN INSIGHT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A POWER LINE VANDALISM MONITORING SYSTEM USING ELECTRONIC SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project gives the insight on the design and construction of a transmission power line vandal...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 194 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING