Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-7 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project work is aimed at revealing the benefits of computerization in the promotion process of the local government system, especially as it concerns the staff of the local government.
The project explained the way the local government service commissions Enugu embarks on promotion process of the local government staff in Enugu State.
It has as its main purpose and other to advice the local government service commission Enugu on the benefits of computerization in the promotion process. This is to increase speed and accuracy of processing promotion records for effective promotion to encourage efficiency and productivity in the local government system.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.0 Introduction & Background of the study
1.1 Statement of the problem
1.2 Purpose of the Study
1.3 Aims and Objectives of the study
1.4 Scope of the study and
1.5 Limitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature Review
3.0 Description and Analysis of the existing system
3.1 Examination of documents
3.2 Organogram of Local Government Service Comm.
3.3 Input to the current system
3.4 Output format from current system
3.5 Objective of the exiting system
3.6 Problems of the existing system
3.7 Justification for the new system
4.0 Output specifications and design
4.1 Explanation of the system flowchart
4.2 File design
4.3 Input files (design)
4.4 Input files definition tables
4.5 Processing of input data
4.6 Modes of accessing of files
4.7 System requirement
5.1 Program flow chart
5.2 Pseudo code
6.1 Software installation
6.2 System operation manual
Conclusion and Recommendation
Promotion is the gradual upgrading of the civil servants in Nigeria. The upgrading of the civil servant is a motivational incentive for greater productivity motivational needs are of total importance and significance because the success or failure of any organization is largely determined by the output of such organization. then have been cases of inefficiency in the public bureaucracy especially the local government system. The resultant effect is that many of such local government system find it difficult to meet up with the demands made on them by the citizenry. Multitude of them fails in their task of rural development. It has been suggested that the situation is not unconnected with poor promotion process of the employees. Therefore, it us vital that an effective computer designed system are installed in the local government as well as local government service commissions to facilitate quick promotion process. The local government service commission has been empowered by law to promote the senior civil seriates working in the local government system.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Organizing the promotion process has been a great problem to the Enugu State Local Government Service Commission. The processes involved are often inaccurate due to incorrect information information’s are collected haphazardly.
1. The compilation of senior staff nominal roll by the various local government in the state is often inaccurate due to lock of correct information.
2. The compilation of the staff seniority list is often distorted through corrupt practices. This is because there are no effective computer system to check it. Therefore promotion according to seniority is not denied. The compilation of the senior staff nominal roll is done manually. This wastes time in the promotion process. The above-mentioned problems in the system have prompted the researcher to look for ways of curbing the collection of senior staff data manually.
1.2 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The implementation of this research for the improvement of the promotion scheme will help the case study to improve and facilitate the promotion process. The computerized design will also help the Enugu punctual and accurate in carrying out the promotion process of the local government councils within and outside the state to implement the design to improve the promotion productivity.
The research design will also help both the Federal and state civil service commission to facilitate promotions of their staff. Finally the research will be an addition to other research work already done on the topic.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The aims and objectives of the study is to improve the promotion process of civil servants who are normally stagnated in one grade level for many years. It will also help the malpractice encountered in the preparation of staff seniority list and nominal rolls.
Another aim is to ensure that there is accuracy and efficiency in the promotion purpose. The research will also ensure that the service commissions will always have a standby records of its entire staff installed in its computers for easy access and use for promotion.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The 21st century is the era of information economy. With economic development and social progress, people’s material and cultural stand...Continue Reading »
2. WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR LAND TITLE APPLICATION (CASE STUDY: NIGER STATE MINISTRY OF LAND AND HOUSING)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Every country, people, communit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The online food ordering system is one of the latest servicers most fast food restaurants in the west...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A Geographical Information System (GIS) is a system of hardware, software and procedures to facilitate the management, ma...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examined the Impact of Information and Communication Technology on the workers in in Tertiary Academic Institutions in Anambra Stat...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BUS TICKET RESERVATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM TRANSPORT COMPANY [AKTC])» ABSTRACT The study examines the design and implementation of an online bus ticket reservation system. The system solves the problem of inconveniencing...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND PAYMENT SYSTEM (CASE STUDY: FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE ISHIAGU)» ABSTRACT It is pertinent to say that students are encountering problems in receiving their industrial training allowance. As a computer science studen...Continue Reading »
8. Problems and prospects of extending insurance services to the rural areas (a study of oba in anambra state)» PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF EXTENDING INSURANCE SERVICES TO THE RURAL AREAS (A STUDY OF OBA IN ANAMBRA STATE)ABSTRACTThe interest to write in this parti...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY) (NPA) LAGOS» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is to computerize the warehousing information system (A case study of NPA – Lagos) and to develop a computer packa...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A UNIVERSITY ELECTRONIC EXAMINATION TIME TABLE (A CASE STUDY OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Time table is a structured schedule of an event with time at which they occur, especially tim...Continue Reading »