Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Organization Of Work
Table Of Contents
1.1 Statement Of The Problem
1.2 Purpose Of Study
1.3 Aims And Objectives
1.7 Definitions Of Terms
2.0 Literature Review
3.0 Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
3.1 Fact Finding Method Used
3.2 Organizational Structure
3.3 Objective Of The Existing System
3.4 Input, Process, Output Analysis
3.5 Information Flow Diagram
3.6 Problem Of The Existing System
3.7 Justification For The New System
4.0 Design Of The New System
4.1 Output Specifications And Design
4.2 Input Specifications And Design
4.3 File Design
4.4 Procedure Chart
4.5 System Flow Chart
4.6 System Requirements
5.1 Program Design
5.2 Program Flow Chart
5.3 Pseudo code
5.4 Source Program
5.5 Test Run
6.1 System Documentation
6.2 Program Documentation
6.3 Use Documentation
7.0 Conclusion And Recommendation
The Immigration National Identity card Management Information System Processing and Administration system is the only through way a state and a nation’s population figure can be ascertain. To be accepted in a given locating or geographical area, it is necessary to bear a mark. Mark here does not really mean facial mark rather an identity. This identity card bear your name, states, every single information about you as an individual or person. This therefore boils down to what we know as Immigration National Identity card Management Information System.
The Question is “what is an identity card? As defined by many authors and dictionary including encyclopedia. It is a national document certifying State, nationality, issued by the government of a country to every individual or person that the definition Immigration National Identity card Management Information System can also be called a true image of an individual or person, because it tells well abut a person.”
Every citizen of a country that is of the stipulated age constitution have the right to apply for insurance of the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System in the state he or she is staying. The Immigration National Identity card Management Information System is not issued to people who are not of age. For this reason, there is a need for the maintenance and assessment of records in order to maintain current data concerning an individual. It is also for easy references, to know the number of labour force, Identification and fraud check and also good for revenuer allocation of the federal government for proper population figure.
However, there are different arms in the internal affair ministry which takes the responsibility of checking and issuing the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System. But as it concerns our area of interest in this project work, Department of National Civil Registration Under the federal ministry of Internal Affairs, of Anaoch Local government Area of Anambra State will be our target.
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Immigration National Identity card Management Information System processing and Administration system is not an easy task. This reason is because it involves absolute carefulness to ascertain a population figure, prevent forgery and avoid the dangers of Impersonation, duplication of multiple Immigration National Identity card Management Information System for one particular person.
Scanning through reports for a file with definite information
can be a techniques and time wasting work because of the large volume
of record to be scanned. Also to change a particular information may be
as a result of marriage, change of name, or loss of the Identity card in
other words known as update will also be a tug of way for the
individual in charge. It creates weariness and loss of dedication to
duties by the staff thereby restricting the powers of the Department of
National Civil Registration services following the constitution of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria which states that “No Public Officer shall
put himself in a position where his personal interest conflict with his
duties and responsibilities” (1999 Constitution 5th schedule point 1
Finally, the processing and administration system will be capable of restricting to non authorized person.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
The primary purpose of the study is to critically analyze the activities of Immigration National Identity card Management Information System Processing and Administration system with a view of controlling forgery and duplication as well as finding a lasting solution to these problems.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
For the fact that this project research is aimed at having comprehensive review of the manual system of operation being carried out in the Identity Card section of the Department of National Civil Registration Anaocha Local government area of Anambra state into a computerized system. the following will be taken into consideration fro subject matters. They are:
- Ensure accurate and timely update of the holder record.
- Check multiple possession of the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System.
- Deprive immigrant who are not citizen of the country form obtaining the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System.
- A proper account of the identity card issued.
- Finally, a proper storage system which keeps all vital information ready for use.
This is limited to the activities involved in Immigration National Identity card Management Information System Processing and it’s administration system and also report generation on the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System holders Information.
It is on these that the effectiveness and efficiency of the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System section of the Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State.
The limitation is based on the facts which the researcher could not lay hands on pertaining to the study, which evolves the problems of insufficient analysis.
In addition to these limitations are time factors and financial insufficiency.
Assuming that this design is implemented work flow and assessment as well as record keeping of the Immigration National Identity card Management Information System section of the Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambre State will be made easy, interesting and flexible- also, the management will make quick finding so that conclusion and decision will be reached as aid when due.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
As we go into this work, some words will need precise definition to enable the reader assimilate the entire contents.
COMPUTER: An electronic machine capable of accepting data in the form of input, processes it under a set of complete condition, stores information or request for references and generated result in the form of output.
APPLICATION: As it concerns this subject matter, it is one who applies to the Department of National Civil Registration for the Issuance of Immigration National Identity card Management Information System of the stipulated age.
CITIZEN: Under the provision of the amended constitution decree No. 32 of 1974, citizen is any person who becomes citizen of any country either by birth, descendant, Registration or Nationalization.
IDENTITY CARD PROCESSING: The procedure involved in processing and identity card.
IDENTITY CARD ASSESSMENT: The procedure or act of checking Identity card already in use or to be produced.
IMMIGRATION: This is a process whereby people move from the country to another to settle.
EMIGRATION: This is a process whereby people come from one country to settle.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Design And Implementation Of An Electronic Patient Management System (A Case Study Of Shonahan Hospital, Nsukka Enugu)» Abstract This project title is written to help hospitals especially SHONAHAN HOSPITAL, NSUKKA, Enugu in the areas they encounter problems in keeping t...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» Abstract Airline reservation and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s ...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 233 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PERSONNEL AUDITING SYSTEM OF A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (CASE STUDY ABIA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL RE...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Modern societies are technology driven thus changing their characteristics at an accelerating rate. One of the current de...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The focus on Privatization of Corporate enterprises is relatively recent in Nigeria. The prominence in economic programs of most developing c...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 183 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A car rental or car hire agency is a company that rents automobiles for short period of time for a fee whether in a few hours...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 173 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computer system has been of a great assistance to Human Resource Management (HRM) in term of online recruitment simpl...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 1,517 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Children are heritage of the cord and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the h...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 268 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION_OF A CENTRALIZED WEB BASED HEALTH CARE DATABASE SYSTEM FOR HEALTH INTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI GENERAL HOS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A centralized database (sometimes abbreviated CDB) is a database that is located, stored, and maintai...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 225 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. Effects Of Standard Costing On The Profitability Of Manufacturing Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc,ama, Udi Local Government Of Enugu...» The topic of this research is effects of standard costing on the profitability of a manufacturing company. The purpose of this study was to discover i...Continue Reading »
122 pages | 359 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE