Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 63 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A firm usually evaluates its working capital management whether small or medium. The sole motive of every business is to make profit.
Many organization can be seen to have bee forced out of business simply because of inadequate or excessive management of working capital.
This could be as a result of overtrading, under trading, lack of a careful appraisal of the procedure of organization of business and probably due to future to review the effectiveness or other wise of existing system of control.
In this chapter, the concept and general principle of working capital in relation to choosing organization of study, there is no company required, but it is an obvious fact that its current assets are insufficient to meet current liabilities, that is there is no working capital. The organization will be unable to satisfy the requirement of its customers and will not be in a position to settle its debts as they arias and will be at the mercy of creditors who might enforce its liquidity.
1.1 background of the study
Kaduna Hotels company limited (Hamdala Hotel) Kaduna, the only premier Hotel in the north and one of the three in the whole name is a wholly owned subsidiary of new Nigeria development company (NNDC) and by extension the government of the nineteen (19) northern states.
The hotel became fully operational in the year 1963. From the in caption of the hotel to the year 1998, the hotel developed to company limited, this makes Hamdala autonomous and is headed by a managing director along with a team of management staff. The Hotel has a total of seventy eight (78) skillful and trained personnel both senior and junior.
Hamdala Hotel has over the year built a good image for itself due to good facilities and services delivery.
1.2 statement of the problem
it appears that some company (s) have the problem of managing their working capital. This has resulted to the poor capital. This has resulted to the poor working capital in many organization. Hence, it is because of this phenomenon that this study tries to examine the evaluation of working capital for the successful management of Hamdala Hotel
1.3 objectives of the study
The objective of the study are as follows:
1. To examine the problems of working capital management of the orgnaizatiopn.
2. To examine how working capital would be managed.
3. To ascertain it working capital management capable of solving the problem of the organization.
4. To highlight how the problem could be evaluated and managed within a well structured framework.
1.4 Significance of the study
The researcher work would be of great benefit to the researcher as part of the fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma in Business Administration and Management. Also managers, working capital administrators, government and students would benefit as it provides and impetus for future study on effective working capital management
For greater productivity in organization the researcher also highlight the attendant consequences of poor capital management on productivity and the way forward ion achieving optimum result.
1.5 Research question
1. What is the problem of working capital for the successful management of an organization.
2. How working capital would be managed.
3. Does effective working capital solve the problem of a company.
4. How the problem of working capital would be solved.
5. What is the prospect of working capital of enterprises in Nigeria.
1.6 Scope of the study
The researcher study will primarily focus on the problems of working capital management of Hamdala Hotel Kaduna, Kaduna North Local Government Council. The researcher is constrained by certain factors which prevent the exhaustive discussion of the research topic, such factors includes;
i. Inability to lay hands on proper document because such or some of the documents were tagged confidential that is, going through them might be an intuition in their privacy.
ii. Unavailability of funds hinders the ability to go deep into the research work.
iii. Inability to have physical interaction with the manager of the company.
iv. Most impartiality, most publication may not present the actual state of affair thereby, giving misleading information to any researcher that come across such publication.
1.7 Limitation of the study
There are some basic problems and hardship that were encountered in the process of collecting the data. Lack of disclosure of some vital information to the researcher hampered the study in no small measure. Strict adherence was served on some of the study and all information supplied in the conduct of the study were kept confidential.
Time factors, semester work load and financial constraints also proof great problem to the researcher.
1.8 Definition of terms
This segment will be use to define various terminologies used in this research.
Working capital: Is a financial metric which recusants the amount of days by day operating liquidity available to the business.
Evaluation: Is the systematic acquisition and assessment of inflammation to provide useful feedback about some object.
Working capital Management: Involves the relationship between firms short term assets and its short term liabilities.
Success: Success can be defined as the gaining of what is aimed at or can be defined as the achievement of desired goals and objective.
Management: Management can be defined as the coordination of all the resources of the organization through the process of planning, organizing, directing and controlling towards achieving the organizational goals and objective.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In both developed and developing countries, the small scale industry is seen as the vehicle for r...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF SALARY INCREMENT ON EMPLOYEES MOTIVATION AND TURNOVER (A CASE STUDY OF GOMBE LOCAL GOVERNMENT) ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In every organization, large or small, private or public enterprises, human resources are always ...Continue Reading »
3. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR ATTAINING HIGH PRODUCTIVITY IN PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILE NIGERIAN LIMITED (PAN) KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Available of resources is a vital need for the survival of human ventures. These include human, m...Continue Reading »
4. ANALYSIS OF CORPORATE LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT IN SELECTED NIGERIAN BANKS. (A STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, IN E...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Leadership is a subject that has long excited interest among scholars and managers of men and res...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study The secretary’s work is based on human relations to a very large extent. Almost every task ...Continue Reading »
6. AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES IN RESTAURANTS (A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED QUICK SERVICES RESTAURANTS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, as evidenced by cumulative experiences acquired through reading and observation, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The vision 20:2020 policy was articulated during Olusegun Obasanjo administration (1999 – 2...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract x CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the role of the auditor in the achievement of organization objective.It analyses the auditing function ...Continue Reading »
10. ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS REQUIRED BY AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION STUDENTS FOR ENTRY INTO OIL PALM PRODUCTION ENTERPRISE IN EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Oil palm production has various enterprises that require activities of an entrepreneur. An entreprene...Continue Reading »