Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 20 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The processing operation are as good as the production when the vegetable is not properly processed, losses take place and the economic return for farmers is reduced. Inadequate or improve processing or lack of it often results in poor storage. It becomes imperative therefore that proper processing. The processing of tomatoes, processing machines and equipment used, processing of common Nigeria vegetations and how processing storage.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Green lawn, according to Barre (1950) is the maintenance of a perennial green vegetation cove...Continue Reading »
29 pages | 523 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Backgr...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 229 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Cassava which is known biologically as “manihotesculentacrantz” is a crop which has many varie...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 106 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The study provided an economic analysis of the losses from deforestation in Enugu State of Nigeria. Specifically, the study evaluated the eff...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 779 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Despite the high level of production of sorghum in Nigeria its threshing and cleaning operation remains among the major challenges to farmers...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 212 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Hand trolley is a mechanical conveying device used domestically and industrially for workers comfort in other to give workers the reason to w...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 188 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
7. INSTALLATION OF AUXILIARY WATER SUPPLY NETWORK TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page i Fly page ii Title page iii Approval page iv Declaration v Dedication vi Acknowledgement vii Table of contents viii List...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 432 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This research work involves the improvement of the engineering properties of laterite soil by stabilization with quarry dust on fines. The la...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 422 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
9. PARTICIPATION OF YOUTH IN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN JEMA’A LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study seeks to establish youth participation in agricultural activities in Jema’a Local Government, Kaduna State, Nigeria. The stu...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 533 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This project was aimed at providing an Auxilary water supply in the Department of Agricultural and Bio Environmental Engineering. A reconuais...Continue Reading »
39 pages | 601 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING