Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 95 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Context: The “out of stock syndrome” and irrational drug use with their associated consequences that characterized our health facilities informed the investigations of the operations and management of the drug revolving fund, drug availability and affordability and rational use of drug in General Hospital, Toro, Bauchi State.
Objectives: To evaluate the Drug Revolving Fund (DRF) operations in relation to drug procurement procedures, its management at the facility, drug availability, accessibility, affordability to patients and its rational use in General Hospital, Toro, Bauchi State.
Methods: An interview schedule was used to collect information from the
Principal Medical Officer In charge, the Hospital Secretary and Pharmacist In-Charge on methods of drug procurement, its management and cost recovery. Furthermore, on-site inspection of storage facilities and drug stock using a storage facility checklist and a checklist of selected key drugs to collect data on method of storage and drug availability respectively was carried out..
In addition, a cross-sectional descriptive, study using structured interview-administered questionnaire was used to elicit information from 520 patients at the Outpatient Department of the same facility on drug availability of prescribed drugs, affordability and rational drug use in the facility.
Results: The result showed that the state government is responsible for drug
procurement, which is by contract purchase. The operation and management is
by cost recovery system. Of the 520 patients interviewed, 386 (74.2%) of them acknowledge that the hospital prices of drug were cheaper than other source
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ACHIEVING THE MDG 4: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY OF CHILD HEALTH SERVICES IN THE PUBLIC PRIMARY HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IN NNEWI NORTH LGA OF ANAMBRA ...» ABSTRACT Background. Children as a vulnerable group bear an undue share of the global burden of disease. Attention to the provision of quality child h...Continue Reading »
2. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES & PRACTICES ASSOCIATED WITH HIV/AIDS TRANSMISSION & PREVENTION AMONG INMATES OF KADUNA CONVICT PRISON, KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION AIDS is the acronym for Acquired Immune Deficiency syndrome, which is a disorder cause by the Human Immune Deficiency Vir...Continue Reading »
3. NEEDLE PRICK AND SHARPS INJURIES AMONG PRIMARY HEALTH CARE WORKRES IN TANGAZA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, SOKOTO STATE» SUMMARY Needle prick and sharps injuries (NP/SI) are common among health care workers (HCWs). The NP is the commonest route by which health care provi...Continue Reading »
4. THE PRESENCE OF HEPATITIS B ENVELOPE ANTIBODY IN PATIENTS WHO HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY SCREENED FOR THE SURFACE ANTIGEN.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A virus is a small infectious agent having a simple acellular organization with a nucleic acid and aprotein coat.It lacks ind...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF RENAL FUNCTION IN HIV/AIDS PATIENTS ON HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (HAART) IN ABUTH, ZARIA» ABSTRACT Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a spectrum of disease states characterised by progressive immunosuppression. It results from inf...Continue Reading »
6. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF HIV/AIDS PREVENTIVE MEASURES AMONG STUDENTS OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION TECHNICAL, GUSAU» ABSTRACT HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual behavior particularly to females...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT ON THE AWARENESS OF PREVENTION OF WATER BORNE DISEASE AMONG ADULT IN SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BAYELSA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Waterborne diseases are conditions caused by pathogenic micro organisms that are transmitted in water...Continue Reading »
8. DETERMINANTS OF ROUTINE IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE AMONG 12-23 MONTHS OLD CHILDREN OF NOMADIC POPULATION IN AKWANGA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, NASARAWA STATE, ...» SUMMARY Routine Immunization coverage is generally low in several parts of Nigeria especially the northern region. It is even lower among people who l...Continue Reading »
9. PREVALENCE OF BOVINE TUBERCULOSIS AND KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF WORKERS IN TWO ABUJA ABATTOIRS, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Mycobacterium bovis is present in animals in most developing countries where surveillance and control activities are often inadequate or unava...Continue Reading »
10. PREVENTION AND TREATMENT RESPONSIVENESS OF CAREGIVERS OF UNDER-5 YEAR OLDS, TOWARDS DIARRHEA ILLNESS, IN DAYCARE CENTERS, IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIG...» ABSTRACT Diarrhea is a deadly disease affecting both young and old, however causing high morbidity and mortality in children under the age of five yea...Continue Reading »