Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 95 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Context: The “out of stock syndrome” and irrational drug use with their associated consequences that characterized our health facilities informed the investigations of the operations and management of the drug revolving fund, drug availability and affordability and rational use of drug in General Hospital, Toro, Bauchi State.
Objectives: To evaluate the Drug Revolving Fund (DRF) operations in relation to drug procurement procedures, its management at the facility, drug availability, accessibility, affordability to patients and its rational use in General Hospital, Toro, Bauchi State.
Methods: An interview schedule was used to collect information from the
Principal Medical Officer In charge, the Hospital Secretary and Pharmacist In-Charge on methods of drug procurement, its management and cost recovery. Furthermore, on-site inspection of storage facilities and drug stock using a storage facility checklist and a checklist of selected key drugs to collect data on method of storage and drug availability respectively was carried out..
In addition, a cross-sectional descriptive, study using structured interview-administered questionnaire was used to elicit information from 520 patients at the Outpatient Department of the same facility on drug availability of prescribed drugs, affordability and rational drug use in the facility.
Results: The result showed that the state government is responsible for drug
procurement, which is by contract purchase. The operation and management is
by cost recovery system. Of the 520 patients interviewed, 386 (74.2%) of them acknowledge that the hospital prices of drug were cheaper than other source
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION OF HIV (PMTCT) PROGRAMME ON MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE UN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease condition caused by infection of the human body by a retrovirus calle...Continue Reading »
2. PRODUCTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOFT SOAP FROM LOCAL POTASH (NGU) OR CAUSTIC POTASH LABORATORY OR COMMERCIAL GRADE LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The metal salts of the high molecular weight organics acids that occurs in fats as esters are called “soap” s...Continue Reading »
3. PREVENTION AND TREATMENT RESPONSIVENESS OF CAREGIVERS OF UNDER-5 YEAR OLDS, TOWARDS DIARRHEA ILLNESS, IN DAYCARE CENTERS, IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIG...» ABSTRACT Diarrhea is a deadly disease affecting both young and old, however causing high morbidity and mortality in children under the age of five yea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Immunization can be termed as the process of protecting a person from a specific disease. It is th...Continue Reading »
5. DETERMINATION OF THE EFFECTS OF SENNA TORA LEAVES EXTRACT ON THE BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS OF THE DIABETIC ALBINO RATS.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Diabetes mellitus is a disease in which blood vessels of glucose (sugar) are high because the body does not produce or pr...Continue Reading »
6. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF STANDARD PRECAUTIONS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS» ABSTRACT Introduction Health care workers (HCWs) are at a high risk of needle stick injuries and blood borne pathogens, such as HIV, and Hepatitis B a...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSMENT ON THE AWARENESS OF PREVENTION OF WATER BORNE DISEASE AMONG ADULT IN SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BAYELSA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Waterborne diseases are conditions caused by pathogenic micro organisms that are transmitted in water...Continue Reading »
8. ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN OF CHILD BEARING AGE TO FAMILY PLANNING IN NARAYI COMMUNITY OF KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» Background of the Study Family planning is one of the most important interventions in reproductive healthcare as it contributes to the improvement of ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A professional association is usually a nonprofit organization seeking to further a particular profession, the interest of individuals engage...Continue Reading »
10. PREVALENCE AND RISK FACTORS FOR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE AMONG HEALTH WORKERS IN SECONDARY AND TERTIARY CENTRES GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE» SUMMARY Cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death globally. An estimated 17.5 million people died from CVDs in 2012, representing 31% ...Continue Reading »