Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A SOCIO-ECOLOGICAL APPROACH TO BARRIERS AND FACILITATORS OF RETENTION IN HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (HIV) CARE IN ONDO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Retention in HIV care or the continuous and uninterrupted receipt of comprehensive HIV care and treatment services is a health behaviour esse...Continue Reading »
2. A THESIS SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA, IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AWARD OF ...» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Interests in the role of air quality in health and disease date back to antiquity. Hippocrates in his...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Hypertension or high blood pressure is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide. The proportion of the global burden of disea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Logistic management deals with planning and control of both public and private sectors. Generally...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT People in poor countries tend to have less access to health services than those in better off countries, and within countries, the poor have ...Continue Reading »
7. DISTRIBUTION OF ABO, RHESUS(RH) BLOOD AND HEPATITIS B IN BLOOD OF DONORS IN NATIONAL BLOOD TRANSFUSION SERVICE, KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Blood is defined as the red viscous fluid that circulates round the body supplying O2 and nutritive s...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Malaria infection during pregnancy is a major health problem with substantial risks for the mother, fetus and the neonate. In Nigeria, malaria...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND The World Health Organization (WHO) is greatly concerned with the provision of quality health care for everyon...Continue Reading »
10. KNOWLEDGE OF SELECTED DISEASES CAUSED BY TOBACCO USE AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS» Abstract This study sought to determine the knowledge of cancer, cardiovascular, perinatal and respiratory diseases caused by tobacco use among civil ...Continue Reading »