Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Introduction/Background: Brucellosis is a zoonosis of major public health significance that occurs worldwide in both man and animals. Human b...Continue Reading »
2. BACTERIA IN PRIMARY SCHOOL CHILDREN WITH URINARY SCHISTOSOMIASIS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Urinary schistosomiasis though being second to malaria as the most economically devastating disease is highly neglected in Nigeria. In fact i...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF CLIENTS’ SATISFACTION AND QUALITY OF OUTPATIENT CARE UNDER THE NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME AT BARAU DIKKO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL KAD...» SUMMARY Its widely acknowledge that the performance of a national health system is largely determined by its financing mechanism. Hence, the Federal g...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Malaria infection during pregnancy is a major health problem with substantial risks for the mother, fetus and the neonate. In Nigeria, malaria...Continue Reading »
5. HEALTH SYSTEM FACTORS INFLUENCING CLIENT SATISFACTION WITH ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY SERVICES IN PRIVATE HEALTH FACILITIES IN ABUJA, FCT» ABSTRACT The central theme of this study is healthcare financing with focus on the Social Health Insurance system (National Health Insurance Scheme NH...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT People in poor countries tend to have less access to health services than those in better off countries, and within countries, the poor have ...Continue Reading »
7. PRODUCTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOFT SOAP FROM LOCAL POTASH (NGU) OR CAUSTIC POTASH LABORATORY OR COMMERCIAL GRADE LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The metal salts of the high molecular weight organics acids that occurs in fats as esters are called “soap” s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to The Study The urban communities of underdeveloped nations are developing at extremely fast rates contrasted...Continue Reading »
9. DETERMINANTS OF UTILIZATION OF FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES AMONG WOMEN OF CHILD-BEARING AGE IN RURAL AREAS OF KANO STATE, NORTHERN NIGERIA» SUMMARY Family planning is an important preventive measure against maternal and child morbidity and mortality. It is an essential component of primary...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF RENAL FUNCTION IN HIV/AIDS PATIENTS ON HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (HAART) IN ABUTH, ZARIA» ABSTRACT Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a spectrum of disease states characterised by progressive immunosuppression. It results from inf...Continue Reading »