Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF SAFE MOTHERHOOD PRACTICES AMONG WOMEN RECEIVING ANTE NATAL CARE IN NKPOR URBAN, ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Making motherhood safe is a topical global issue of public health challenge especially in develo...Continue Reading »
2. DETERMINANTS OF ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS AMONG CLIENTS OF AUTOMOBILE REPAIR WORKSHOPS IN FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA» SUMMARY According to the World Health Organization, about 1.24 million people die every year as a result of road traffic accidents. Nigeria, like othe...Continue Reading »
3. FACTORS INFLUENCING THE UPTAKE OF VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND TESTING (VCT) OF HIV IN ANTENATAL CLINIC IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL ZA...» ABSTRACT With the increase of awareness of mother to child transmission and ways to prevent the transmission, voluntary counselling and testing has be...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A professional association is usually a nonprofit organization seeking to further a particular profession, the interest of individuals engage...Continue Reading »
5. SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC FEATURES AND RISK FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH SUSPECTED CASES OF TICK-BORNE RELAPSING FEVER IN NORTHERN BORNO STATE NIGERIA» SUMMARY Tick borne relapsing fever (TBRF) is a bacterial disease caused by Borrelia species which is transmitted to humans by infected ticks. The dise...Continue Reading »
6. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PATIENTS TREATED FOR MALARIA FEVER (BETWEEN 2001 AND 2010) (A CASE STUDY OF COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CENTRE ...» ABSTRACT This project work reveled the rate at which people are infected with malaria the least square method used for analysis showed that people are...Continue Reading »
7. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE PROGRAMMES IN UMUNZE ORUMBA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ANAMBRA STATE» Abstract This work investigated Community Involvement in Health Care (CIH) programmes in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Patients with type II diabetes mellitus are more prone to diabetic complications and oxygen free radicals are known to contribute to the deve...Continue Reading »
9. PREVALENCE OF BRUCELLOSIS IN SHEEP AND GOATS KEPT IN HOMES AND ASSESSMENT OF OWNERS’ KNOWLEDGE AND PREVENTIVE PRACTICES IN ZARIA, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Brucellosis is a global zoonotic disease associated with significant morbidity that can lead to increased rate...Continue Reading »
10. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND ADHERENCE TO RECOMMENDED INFANT FEEDING BY HIV-INFECTED MOTHERS IN ABUJA» SUMMARY HIV has direct effect on child nutrition, the choice of Infant and Young Child Feeding in the context of HIV has significant effect on optimal...Continue Reading »