Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN OF CHILD BEARING AGE TO FAMILY PLANNING IN NARAYI COMMUNITY OF KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» Background of the Study Family planning is one of the most important interventions in reproductive healthcare as it contributes to the improvement of ...Continue Reading »
2. FACTORS INFLUENCING ADOLESCENTS’ SEXUALITY AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SEEKING BEHAVIOUR IN IBADAN SOUTHEAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Adolescence is a period of transition from childhood to adulthood and as these adolescents prepares t...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF MALARIA RAPID DIAGNOSTIC TEST AND UTILISATION OF LABORATORY SERVICES FOR MALARIA DIAGNOSIS AT MAKARFI GENERAL HOSPITAL, KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT In Nigeria, malaria accounts for 30% mortality in children <5years (U5). World Health Organisation guidelines recommend parasite based dia...Continue Reading »
4. DETERMINANTS OF ADHERENCE TO ANTI-RETROVIRAL THERAPY AMONG ADULTS WITH HIV/AIDS IN DALHATU ARAF SPECIALIST HOSPITAL LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
5. INCIDENCE OF GASTRO-ENTERITIS AMONG CHILDREN 1 – 5 YEARS MALALI LOW-COST KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The study was designed to determine the incidence of gastro enteritis in Danwaire Street Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State of Nig...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT People in poor countries tend to have less access to health services than those in better off countries, and within countries, the poor have ...Continue Reading »
7. PARENTAL INFLUENCE ON ADOLESCENTS’ DIETARY PATTERNS IN ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The eating habits of adolescents are of concern for public health, as there is a direct association between inadequate diet during this phase...Continue Reading »
8. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE PROGRAMMES IN UMUNZE ORUMBA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ANAMBRA STATE» Abstract This work investigated Community Involvement in Health Care (CIH) programmes in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Human immunodefficiency virus (HIV) types 1 and 2 are lentiviruses belonging to the family Retroviridae, and the etiologi...Continue Reading »
10. PREVALENCE OF CHLORAMPHENICOL RESIDUES IN COMMERCIAL CHICKEN EGGS IN THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, ABUJA, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Drug residues in foods of animal origin are drugs and their metabolites which are found in edible tissues and milk of animals following their ...Continue Reading »