Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» SUMMARY Water is an important ingredient for life and it is an effective vehicle for the transmission of diseases when contaminated. Therefore every r...Continue Reading »
2. SERO-PREVALENCE AND FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH TOXOPLASMOSIS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN RECEIVING ANTENATAL CARE IN PLATEAU STATE» SUMMARY Toxoplasmosis, one of the TORCH’s infections in pregnancy is caused by Toxoplasma gondii an obligate intracellular protozoan parasite wh...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The world health organization’s infant feeding recommendation defines exclusive breastf...Continue Reading »
4. SUBSTANCE USE AMONG OUT-OF-SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN BWARI AREA COUNCIL OF THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ABUJA» SUMMARY Substance use among adolescents has become one of the most disturbing health related phenomena world wide, with consequent physical, social an...Continue Reading »
5. THE PATTERN AND DETERMINANTS OF PRE-HYPERTENSION AMONG ADULTS ATTENDING GENERAL OUTPATIENT CLINIC OF SPECIALIST HOSPITAL BAUCHI» SUMMARY Like hypertension, adults with prehypertension are known to have higher prevalence of other cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors, with ab...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nutritional knowledge has been proven to play a very vital role in adopting optimal nutrition pra...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project work is to take a look at the development and the rapid growth of modern technology, especially computer technology i...Continue Reading »
8. DETERMINANTS OF RETREATMENT WITH FIRST LINE ANTI- TUBERCULOSIS DRUGS IN SMEAR POSITIVE PATIENTS IN ADAMAWA STATE, OCTOBER 2012 – JUNE 2013» SUMMARY Retreatment is indicated in tuberculosis (TB) patients if they fail or default from initial treatment or relapse after initial treatment succe...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF RENAL FUNCTION IN HIV/AIDS PATIENTS ON HIGHLY ACTIVE ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY (HAART) IN ABUTH, ZARIA» ABSTRACT Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a spectrum of disease states characterised by progressive immunosuppression. It results from inf...Continue Reading »
10. A STUDY ON BIRTH PREPAREDNESS AND COMPLICATION READINESS AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE IN ENUGU METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Maternal mortality is a substantial burden in developing countries. World Health Organization (WHO) estimated ...Continue Reading »