Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community-Based Socio-economic
Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. This study aimed at
determining the sources and distribution of household income and the pattern of
household expenditure of leprosy disables and normal persons living in Virgwi, a
leprosy village settlement in Adamawa State of Nigeria.
All the household heads within the village were interviewed using standard semi-
structured questionnaire and anal
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DETERMINANTS OF ROUTINE IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE AMONG CHILDREN AGED 12-23 MONTHS IN IZOM DISTRICT, GURARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, NIGER STATE» SUMMARY Immunization is one of the most cost effective public health interventions, childhood immunization services is provided free by Nigeria govern...Continue Reading »
2. THE PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) IN PREGNANT WOMEN, ATTENDING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CLINIC UNGUWANMU’AZU KADUNA SOUTH KADUNA STAT...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hepatitis B infection is caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), the virus is passed through blood, serum, sexual contact ...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Malaria infection during pregnancy is a major health problem with substantial risks for the mother, fetus and the neonate. In Nigeria, malaria...Continue Reading »
4. PREVALENCE OF ABNORMAL CERVICAL SMEARS AND KNOWLEDGE OF CERVICAL CANCER SCREENING AMONG WOMEN ATTENDING GYNAECOLOGY CLINIC OF GENERAL HOSPITAL MINNA, ...» ABSTRACT Cervical cancer is an important women‟s reproductive health problem. It is a preventable disease of significant public health concern espec...Continue Reading »
5. COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT IN HEALTH CARE PROGRAMMES IN UMUNZE ORUMBA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ANAMBRA STATE» Abstract This work investigated Community Involvement in Health Care (CIH) programmes in Umunze, Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State. ...Continue Reading »
6. NEEDLE PRICK AND SHARPS INJURIES AMONG PRIMARY HEALTH CARE WORKRES IN TANGAZA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, SOKOTO STATE» SUMMARY Needle prick and sharps injuries (NP/SI) are common among health care workers (HCWs). The NP is the commonest route by which health care provi...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS INFLUENCING THE UPTAKE OF VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND TESTING (VCT) OF HIV IN ANTENATAL CLINIC IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL ZA...» ABSTRACT With the increase of awareness of mother to child transmission and ways to prevent the transmission, voluntary counselling and testing has be...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study According to Wikler (1961:78), drug addiction, “is the overwhelming involvement with use of...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES RELATED TO THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS AMONG THE ADULT RESIDENTS OF BOKKO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The term “lymphatic filariasis” covers infections with three closely related nematode worms wuchereria bancrofti,...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Job satisfaction refers to how well a job provides fulfilment of a need or want or how well it serves as a source or means of enjoyment. The p...Continue Reading »