Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The aim of this project work is to take a look at the development and the rapid growth of modern technology, especially computer technology in all fields of human endeavour. Medical diagnosis and theraphy system involves the state of medical knowledge of a particular disease, patient history, examination diagnosis and therapy, it also involves the drug remedy for the patient. It also provide a systematic framework for history taking and physical examination of patient.They facilitate a knowledge bank and timely recall of accurate information about specific disease for the purpose of accurate diagnosis and therapy, also to provide standard procedures for health care delivery and evaluation.
Medical care has increased its extent, direction and purpose. It is continually evolving in response to perceive needs and demands. The management of health care delivery and services involves considerable amount of medical records and managerial data, which have to be collected, stored, selectively retrieved, updated and statistically analyzed.
With the rapidity growth of modern technology, especially computer technology in all fields of human endeavour, i.e professionals, scientist, education, industrial and even government activities, e.t.c. necessitate the need for various sectors of the economy to be acquainted with at least basic knowledge of computer application in their day to day operations.
Therefore medical diagnosis and theraphy system involves the state of medical knowledge of a particular disease, patient history, patient examination and drugs remedy. The standing orders which are disease symptom, patient history, patient examination, diagnosis and therapy which is called the hierarchical order gives basic health workers legal protection for providing primary health care.
They provide a systematic framework for history taking and physical examination of patient. They facilitate a knowledge bank and timely recall of accurate information about specific disease for the purpose of accurate diagnosis and therapy, also to provide standard procedures for health care delivery and evaluation.
1.1 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
The aims of this project includes:
i. To help in bringing about the best, most efficient and effective way of medical diagnosis and therapy system.
ii. To examine the need for an automated medical diagnosis and therapy system
iii. To help in providing a systematic framework for history taking
iv to help in talking patient problem more easier
v. To facilitate a knowledge bank and timely recalled for accurate information about specific diseases.
1.2 THE OBJECTIVES OF EACH CHAPTER ARE:
Chapter one: Present the introduction of the course
Chapter two: review of the Nigeria National basic Health Service scheme (NNBHSS).
Chapter three: Present the system design, input design and output design
Chapter four: Present the analysis, implementation and documentation of medical diagnosis.
Chapter five: Some conclusions are drawn after which the flowchart and program follows.
Below are the methods used in collecting data during my research. These includes.
INTERVIEW: I went to the hospital used as my case study. I did some interview with the head of department of medical diagnosis and therapy system to get some data used in this project.
BROWSING: I browse through the interest to get some information which I need in my project. I browse the medical website (http://www.medical.co.uk)
1.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
CONSULTATION FILE: This is the file that contains different set of procedure that used for medical diagnosis and therapy supported by the system.
THERAPY SYSTEM: This is the healing treatment of the disease identified.
MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS: This is the identification of a disease or conditions after observing its sign.
NNGHSS: Nigeria National basic Health Service Scheme.
MASTER FILE: This is a file of data, which a principal source of information for a job. It can be updated or amended as necessary in relation to the condition of patient.
DISEASE SYMPTOMS: This is sign, which is observed by the practitioners from any test.
PATIENT HISTORY: This is the relevant data about the history of patient that have been objected formulated and stored in a master file.
PATIENT EXAMINATION: This is when patient are examined physically and laboratory tests are carried out and recorded.
DIAGNOSIS: This is the output of the examination recorded.
THERAPY: This is the solution to the suspected disease.
1.5 SOFTWARE USED
Visual Basic 6.0 Version
The reason why visual basic is being choosing for soft define are:
i. Its main or event driven programming language
ii. It support active X data object
iii. It posses flexible and reliable data base management system
iv. Its object oriented in nature
v. Its support API i.e Application programming interface which provides an interactive graphic user interface.
c. Anti-virus for removal and deleting of virus on the disk or any other software that can function in the same way.
Note: Window 98 is used because it offer 32 bit multi-tasking capabilities likewise window 95.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF IONIZING RADIATION ON CHILDREN IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF SHEHU MOHAMMAD KANGIWA MEDICAL CENTRE KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL ...» ABSTRACT Exposure of children to ionizing radiation is most commonly from the environment, chiefly through cosmic x rays and radon, or from medical te...Continue Reading »
2. A THESIS SUBMITTED TO THE SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES, AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA, IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AWARD OF ...» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
3. PREVENTION AND TREATMENT RESPONSIVENESS OF CAREGIVERS OF UNDER-5 YEAR OLDS, TOWARDS DIARRHEA ILLNESS, IN DAYCARE CENTERS, IN ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIG...» ABSTRACT Diarrhea is a deadly disease affecting both young and old, however causing high morbidity and mortality in children under the age of five yea...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF RADIO IN EDUCATING NIGERIAN WOMEN ON IMMUNIZATION. A CASE STUDY OF ORU-EAST L.G.A OF IMO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Communication is central to every human activity. The mass media are potent channels for communic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND The World Health Organization (WHO) is greatly concerned with the provision of quality health care for everyon...Continue Reading »
6. CHARACTERISTICS OF NON-COMPLIANT HOUSE-HOLDS DURING NATIONAL IMMUNIZATION PLUS DAYS IN SOKOTO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT In1989, World Health Assembly (WHA) resolved to eradicate poliomyelitis from the world by year 2000. By 2008 only 4 countries were still ende...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY. Waterborne diseases are a major health issue, because of the burden they place on man. Waterborne d...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH INCOMPLETE IMMUNISATION OF CHILDREN AGED 9-23 MONTHS IN RURAL AREAS OF ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ODEDA AREA OF OGUN STATE, NIGER...» ABSTRACT Immunization remains one of the most successful and cost effective public health interventions worldwide and it is an essential instrument to...Continue Reading »
9. PATTERNS OF SMOKING AND HEALTH RISK PERCEPTION OF OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTHS IN SELECTED MOTOR PARKS IN OSHODI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The impact of smoking and tobacco use on health cannot be over emphasized. Cigarette smoking remains a gigantic public health problem and is ...Continue Reading »
10. ANALYSIS THE ALPHA-PROTEIN LEVEL IN HEPATITIS PATIENT AS AN AID IN ACCESSING THE DEGREE IN WHICH IT GENERATES TO HCC» CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is the most common primary liver cancer. It accounts for 60% of all cancer world wide (Meli...Continue Reading »