Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study examines the influence of graphics in the newspaper
publication with focus on the Punch newspaper. Graphics plays a very
prominent role in newspaper and in the print media generally. It
communicates messages even to the illiterates. Findings show that
graphics draw the attention of readers to the most prominent news and
issue especially when placed at the front page of a newspaper while it
also used to set agenda on what public will debate upon that day. In
fact, the headline scanners and graphics scanner always find it easy to
know the most important news of the day. Without much emphasis, graphic
communicate message than what a thousand words could tell. For the
purpose of this paper, the researcher employed the use of survey method.
The data collection instrument used is questionnaire in eliciting data
from the respondents. Findings show that respondents easily remember
news that is accompanied with graphics and graphics enticed and
persuaded readers to read or buy newspapers because it beautify and add
aesthetic values to the newspaper pages. It is also recommended that
print media should always use only important graphics that can tell
their stories with ambiguity.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AFRICAN DANCES AS VITAL TEACHING TOOLS: A STUDY OF DRAMA AND THEATRE-IN-EDUCATION PROJECT 2015/2016 AT WORD OF FAITH SCHOOL, ENEN AFAHA, UYO» ABSTRACT Most members of the society strongly holds that the western system of education is the only means of educating their children/wards, thus any...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER LTD., IBADAN).» ABSTRACT The project is titled “The Role of Advertisement in Newspaper Patronage: A case study of Nigerian Tribune Newspaper; a stable of Africa...Continue Reading »
» THESIS STATEMENT Stage play production management is an area in theatre that most people shy away from due to a perceived lack of funds.[EA1] In view ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTHER ONE Introduction What are the effects of foreign produced entertainment programs on the knowledge, beliefs, attitudes, behaviors, values and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on journalists' perception of the credibility of citizen journalism on social media platforms. The population of the study...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The media and advertising as separate institutions have a unique symbiotic relationship. Dating back ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Journalism is the collection, preparation and distribution of News and related commentary and fea...Continue Reading »
8. AN ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF THE USE OF CELEBRITIES IN BILLBOARD ADVERTISING IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Recent trends in advertising have revealed that marketers and advertising agencies prefer the use...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT TITLE PAGE II APPROVAL PAGE III DEDICATION IV ACKNOWLEDGMENT V ABSTRACT VI TABLE OF CONTENT VII CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE HIST...Continue Reading »
10. AUDIENCE ASSESSMENT OF “AVE YA KA EBIRA DERE”PROGRAMME ON TAO FM STATION IN PROMOTING INDIGENOUS LANGUAGE IN EBIRA LAND» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to evaluate the success of theprogramme“Ave YaKaEbiraDere”on Tao FM station in promoting the indigenous...Continue Reading »