Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study examines the influence of graphics in the newspaper
publication with focus on the Punch newspaper. Graphics plays a very
prominent role in newspaper and in the print media generally. It
communicates messages even to the illiterates. Findings show that
graphics draw the attention of readers to the most prominent news and
issue especially when placed at the front page of a newspaper while it
also used to set agenda on what public will debate upon that day. In
fact, the headline scanners and graphics scanner always find it easy to
know the most important news of the day. Without much emphasis, graphic
communicate message than what a thousand words could tell. For the
purpose of this paper, the researcher employed the use of survey method.
The data collection instrument used is questionnaire in eliciting data
from the respondents. Findings show that respondents easily remember
news that is accompanied with graphics and graphics enticed and
persuaded readers to read or buy newspapers because it beautify and add
aesthetic values to the newspaper pages. It is also recommended that
print media should always use only important graphics that can tell
their stories with ambiguity.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study This work intends to assess the effect of news commercialization on news credibility in the b...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Advertising as a profession and a field of study explains the reason why it cannot be underestimated. However, advertising in the 21st centur...Continue Reading »
3. PRESS COVERAGE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF DAILYTRUST AND VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS.» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to assess how newspapers covered political parties in the 2015 presidential election in Nigeria, by comparing the qu...Continue Reading »
4. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF RADIO BROADCASTING AS A TOOL FOR CREATING AWARENESS ON GIRL-CHILD EDUCATION IN KADUNA STATE: A STUDY OF KSMC RADIO’S A CECE S...» ABSTRACT The major focus of this study is to find out how the audience perceives the radio programme A Cece Su (which means Let’s Save Them in t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Defined simply, communication is the exchange of ideas between people or groups of people to crea...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page Title Page ii Declaration iii Certification iv Dedication v Acknowledgments vi Table of Content vii List of Tables x Abstr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background to the Study Election is a festival of democracy. It fosters an inclusive state; democracy rooted in popular sovereignty an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A television programme or television show is segment of content intended for broadcast on televisi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The responsibilities of the mass media as a social institution cannot be over emphasized, it is...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe study is a critical examination of the effect of mass media in Traditional media of communication as tools for effective rural development...Continue Reading »