Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study examines the influence of graphics in the newspaper
publication with focus on the Punch newspaper. Graphics plays a very
prominent role in newspaper and in the print media generally. It
communicates messages even to the illiterates. Findings show that
graphics draw the attention of readers to the most prominent news and
issue especially when placed at the front page of a newspaper while it
also used to set agenda on what public will debate upon that day. In
fact, the headline scanners and graphics scanner always find it easy to
know the most important news of the day. Without much emphasis, graphic
communicate message than what a thousand words could tell. For the
purpose of this paper, the researcher employed the use of survey method.
The data collection instrument used is questionnaire in eliciting data
from the respondents. Findings show that respondents easily remember
news that is accompanied with graphics and graphics enticed and
persuaded readers to read or buy newspapers because it beautify and add
aesthetic values to the newspaper pages. It is also recommended that
print media should always use only important graphics that can tell
their stories with ambiguity.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» This research work studies the mass media’s contributions to the political values of openness and democratic accountability that go by the name ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The media and advertising as separate institutions have a unique symbiotic relationship. Dating back ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertisement is one of the major tools sellers use to stimulate consumers demand for goods and s...Continue Reading »
4. LOCAL NEWSPAPERS’ COVERAGE OF CHILD RIGHTS MATTERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE (THE PIONEER, THE INFORMER AND THE NIGERIAN PULSE)» ABSTRACT This study analysed local newspapers’ coverage of child rights matters in Akwa Ibom State. The specific objectives of the study include to:...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The various literature studies intended to evaluate the role of radio in the national national development. In this study, the researcher dec...Continue Reading »
6. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN ADVERTISEMENTS: A STUDY OF DELTA SOAP TV ADVERTISEMENT» It has been argued overtime, that advertisements fulfill two basic purposes, which are to inform and to influence. Advertisements are made by using di...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In its 1956 history, the Nigeria news media has evolved from endorsing colonial missionary catech...Continue Reading »
8. CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The human society we live in is that of law and ethics, control and regulations. In essence there...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF RADIO AND TELEVISION CAMPAIGN AGAINST CULTISM IN NIGERIA – A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The impact of radio and television campaign on cultism in Nigerian cannot be undermined. Instead,...Continue Reading »
10. PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF MEDIA MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA. [A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION, OSBC, OSOGBO]» ABSTRACT This research work is based on the importance of indigenous language in broadcast media. This project therefore clamoured for the development...Continue Reading »