Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
Broadcasting has been at the forefront of many technological changes, mostly in digitalization and enhancement of existing technology. For example, digital technology now permits listeners to obtain traffic information and news per se, while listening to a cassette, compact disc or radio station etc. (Church Akpan 2006).
We are all living in a changing world, and over the past many ears we have been conditioned to accept changes in the way we think and relate. Thus, communication between the peoples of the world which sounded utopist before is now becoming a reality in or very eyes giving practical meaning to Marshall Mollohan’sviewofthe world ad a global village interlinked by communication technologies, (Mc Lucan, 1964. P47).
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In the time past, language attitudes has been analyzed and debated upon with respect to how langu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 177 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Smart phones are digital wireless phones that can send and receive voice, data and video as well as storing information a...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 62 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In Nigeria, there are three main types of media ownership namely, Government ownership, Private o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 63 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN NON COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF GUIDANCE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For many non commercial organizations, public relations, whether to recruit volunteers, publicize...Continue Reading »
37 pages | 548 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The deregulation of the broadcast media in 1992 democratised the media space and led to the establishment of the National Broadcasting Commis...Continue Reading »
153 pages | 65 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study This study sets out to investigate the role of third world News Agencies in the global disseminat...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 178 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT. Almost everyone watches or listens to various forms of media every day, whether this comes in the form of television, radio, print, or movie...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 349 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research work is find out the crisis resolution of ijaw/ itesekiri of 1997.In the chapter one we make a research on the confl...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Crime remains pervasive and forever strives to hide itself in the face of development. As measures an...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 405 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
10. THE REFLECTIONS OF MODERNIZATION IN THE NIGERIAN MEDIA: A CASE STUDY OF HIGHLAND FM JOS PLATEAU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The broadcasting industry in Nigeria has come a long way from a humble beginning in 1959 and grow...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 58 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION