Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
Broadcasting has been at the forefront of many technological changes, mostly in digitalization and enhancement of existing technology. For example, digital technology now permits listeners to obtain traffic information and news per se, while listening to a cassette, compact disc or radio station etc. (Church Akpan 2006).
We are all living in a changing world, and over the past many ears we have been conditioned to accept changes in the way we think and relate. Thus, communication between the peoples of the world which sounded utopist before is now becoming a reality in or very eyes giving practical meaning to Marshall Mollohan’sviewofthe world ad a global village interlinked by communication technologies, (Mc Lucan, 1964. P47).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ETHICAL CHALLENGES IN JOURNALISM PRACTICE IN SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF RIVERS, BAYELSA AND DELTA STATES» ABSTRACT The journalism profession has great impact on the individuals and society at large, hence it is expected that its ethical principles be adher...Continue Reading »
84 pages | 439 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In Nigeria, there are three main types of media ownership namely, Government ownership, Private o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 140 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT In this study, Section 22 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria States that the press, radio, television and other agen...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 462 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN PROGRAMMES ON DSTV TELEVISION ON THE BEHAVIOURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It would be appropriate for us to start by stating that the DSTV television is a unique medium of...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 794 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The study concerns with the impact of social media on the students of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. There is no doubt about the fact that the...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» 26AbstractThis project examines the comparative study of the performances of government owned and privately owned broadcasting media organization (A s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 447 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigerian movies, popularly referred to as Nollywood movies, produced by the Nigerian film industr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 156 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Mbadugha (2000:48) defined information technology (IT) as the application of technology to inform...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 524 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT The effect of social media has increased among consumers around the world, causing an increase in the adoption of social media as tactics and...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 299 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Digital television transition is the technological evolution and advance from analogue terres...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 288 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION