Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
Broadcasting has been at the forefront of many technological changes, mostly in digitalization and enhancement of existing technology. For example, digital technology now permits listeners to obtain traffic information and news per se, while listening to a cassette, compact disc or radio station etc. (Church Akpan 2006).
We are all living in a changing world, and over the past many ears we have been conditioned to accept changes in the way we think and relate. Thus, communication between the peoples of the world which sounded utopist before is now becoming a reality in or very eyes giving practical meaning to Marshall Mollohan’sviewofthe world ad a global village interlinked by communication technologies, (Mc Lucan, 1964. P47).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF DAILY TRUST AND LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS BETWEEN JANUARY – MAY, 2015...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One of the major energy challenges in the world today is ensuring access to clean and sustainable...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 103 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC, IREE STUDENTS) ABSTRACT This research work, , is set to see how satellite television has affected the knowled...Continue Reading »
39 pages | 392 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. EFFECT OF TELEVISION VIEWING ON THE MORAL BEHAVIOUR OF NIGERIAN CHILDREN: (A STUDY OF GAIUS BENTON SCHOOLS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Television is a sight and sound medium through which messages and information ideas are communicated ...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 260 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT National integration has been described as the role in which television must play. This term paper will critically examine the level to which...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN IN ILORIN METROPOLIS (A CASE STUDY OF GBAJI MARKET WOMEN, IBADAN AND OBADA WOMEN MARKET, IREE)» ABSTRACT This project has been written to help the reader or students especially students of mass communication to have a better understanding on the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 107 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. TELEVISION ADVERTISING AND UNIUYO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS PURCHASING PREFERENCE FOR INDOMIE NOODLES» ABSTRACT The study investigated Television Advertising and Uniuyo Undergraduate Students Purchasing Preference for Indomie Noodles. Two hundred and fi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 323 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» 26AbstractThis project examines the comparative study of the performances of government owned and privately owned broadcasting media organization (A s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 296 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
8. THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF OSUN STATE BRAODCASTING CORPORATION, OSBC OSOGBO AND GOLD FM ILESA PROGRAMMES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION This chapter introduces the subject matter of this project work, it deal with the purpose and the scope of study literature a...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 247 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Culture entails the way of life of people culture is the total way of life of a people, culture c...Continue Reading »
95 pages | 492 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria is one of the countries, which is undergoing transition. This is because politically they...Continue Reading »
91 pages | 11 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION