Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and construct and operating system which will be capable of performing a known task.
It is from this point of view that I decoded to write, design and construct this particular project which has the titles construction of a battery charger using SCR (Silicon controlled regulator).
A battery charger is an electric device employed in charging batteries the batteries. The batteries that are usually charged by battery charges are the storage batteries also known as accumulators.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEMS
The charger is made up of various electrical and electronics components which for purpose of clarity are grouped into four basic units. They are the power supply unit the smoothening circuit the regulatory unit and the regulated direct current (d.c) charging unit.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The aim and objective of this project is to highlight and design how to use SCR to charger batteries. Battery charger been constructed in many different ways but the silicon control regulated type is more sensitive than the ordinary battery charger. This is because it has the ability to indicate or detect full charging of a cell the detector or indicator light will automatically lights up when the battery attains a fully charged cell.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
Battery charger comes in various design voltages and wattages the choice of a particular kind of charger then depends largely on the size of battery or batteries which one intends to charge the miniature battery charger could be needed to charge one battery whose voltage ranges form 6-12voltage the bigger charger are for batteries with voltages ranging from 12-48 voltage. These are the heavy duty batteries. The battery charger that I am about to construct will successfully charge a battery of 250MA or an equivalent 6-12 volts batteries.
1.4 ORGANIZATION OF THE PROJECT
The proceeding chapter of this project is all about the literature review of this project and the indications of a fully charged cell. Chapter three explains the functional block diagram types of charging system. The construction of this project is all stated in detail in chapter four of this report chapter five outlines the summary conclusion component sourcing and references.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A THREE PHASE AUTHOMATIC CHANGE OVER SWITCH WITH GENERATOR STARTER AND CUT-OFF» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Public power supply is a major contributor to economic development in every nation. In developing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1:0:0 INTRODUCTION A 220/12volts single phase step down transformer connected to a constructed rectifier is one whose input is 220 volts a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project works is to Design and Construct a Microcontroller Based Liquefied Petroleum Gas leakage Detector system using GSM Mo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction A wireless signal jammer is a device which blocks transmission by creating interference. This wireless signa...Continue Reading »
5. A CUCKOO SEARCH BASED CO-ORDINATION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION UNITS AND SHUNT CAPACITOR BANK IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS» ABSTRACT This research work presents the Application of Cuckoo Search Algorithm for the simultaneous placement of distributed generation units and shu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Distilled water is needed for drinking, irrigation and for many other applications. A diversity of approaches are used fo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT With the increasing use of extensive IT and Telecommunication systems for sensitive or safety critical applications, the matter of IT and Tel...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
9. TO HARNESS THE ABUNDANT AND FREE SOLAR ENERGY DURING THE DAY TIME AND CONVERT IT TO ELECTRICAL ENERGY THAT WILL BE USED TO POWER SOME COMPONENTS OF AN...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A solar cell is an electronic device that converts the sunlight energy directly into electric energy without any f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work deals with the use of Direction/Location Display which is capable of detecting intrusion at any location, sound and alarm a...Continue Reading »