Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and construct and operating system which will be capable of performing a known task.
It is from this point of view that I decoded to write, design and construct this particular project which has the titles construction of a battery charger using SCR (Silicon controlled regulator).
A battery charger is an electric device employed in charging batteries the batteries. The batteries that are usually charged by battery charges are the storage batteries also known as accumulators.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEMS
The charger is made up of various electrical and electronics components which for purpose of clarity are grouped into four basic units. They are the power supply unit the smoothening circuit the regulatory unit and the regulated direct current (d.c) charging unit.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The aim and objective of this project is to highlight and design how to use SCR to charger batteries. Battery charger been constructed in many different ways but the silicon control regulated type is more sensitive than the ordinary battery charger. This is because it has the ability to indicate or detect full charging of a cell the detector or indicator light will automatically lights up when the battery attains a fully charged cell.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
Battery charger comes in various design voltages and wattages the choice of a particular kind of charger then depends largely on the size of battery or batteries which one intends to charge the miniature battery charger could be needed to charge one battery whose voltage ranges form 6-12voltage the bigger charger are for batteries with voltages ranging from 12-48 voltage. These are the heavy duty batteries. The battery charger that I am about to construct will successfully charge a battery of 250MA or an equivalent 6-12 volts batteries.
1.4 ORGANIZATION OF THE PROJECT
The proceeding chapter of this project is all about the literature review of this project and the indications of a fully charged cell. Chapter three explains the functional block diagram types of charging system. The construction of this project is all stated in detail in chapter four of this report chapter five outlines the summary conclusion component sourcing and references.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE POLITICAL CORRUPTION AND PSYCHOSOCIAL DISORDER, USING TANURE OJAIDE’S THE ACTIVIST AND OKEY NDIBE’S ARROW OF RAIN» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Nigeria’s political problems sprang from the carefree manner in which the British took over, administered, and aban...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Distilled water is needed for drinking, irrigation and for many other applications. A diversity of approaches are used fo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of an electronic display...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in Alston to mechanic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION · BACKGROUND INFORMATION As the world becomes concerned with conserving electric power and the fuels that generate electrici...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION / BACKGROUND Human to human communication is an essential part of our every day activities. Advances in com...Continue Reading »
7. AN INSIGHT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A POWER LINE VANDALISM MONITORING SYSTEM USING ELECTRONIC SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project gives the insight on the design and construction of a transmission power line vandal...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Time can be defined as a measurable period which an action, process, or condition exist or continues ...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project shows the construction of a microcontroller based security door using smart card. It is aimed towards programming the microcontr...Continue Reading »