Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 31 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and construct and operating system which will be capable of performing a known task.
It is from this point of view that I decoded to write, design and construct this particular project which has the titles construction of a battery charger using SCR (Silicon controlled regulator).
A battery charger is an electric device employed in charging batteries the batteries. The batteries that are usually charged by battery charges are the storage batteries also known as accumulators.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE PROBLEMS
The charger is made up of various electrical and electronics components which for purpose of clarity are grouped into four basic units. They are the power supply unit the smoothening circuit the regulatory unit and the regulated direct current (d.c) charging unit.
1.2 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The aim and objective of this project is to highlight and design how to use SCR to charger batteries. Battery charger been constructed in many different ways but the silicon control regulated type is more sensitive than the ordinary battery charger. This is because it has the ability to indicate or detect full charging of a cell the detector or indicator light will automatically lights up when the battery attains a fully charged cell.
1.3 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT
Battery charger comes in various design voltages and wattages the choice of a particular kind of charger then depends largely on the size of battery or batteries which one intends to charge the miniature battery charger could be needed to charge one battery whose voltage ranges form 6-12voltage the bigger charger are for batteries with voltages ranging from 12-48 voltage. These are the heavy duty batteries. The battery charger that I am about to construct will successfully charge a battery of 250MA or an equivalent 6-12 volts batteries.
1.4 ORGANIZATION OF THE PROJECT
The proceeding chapter of this project is all about the literature review of this project and the indications of a fully charged cell. Chapter three explains the functional block diagram types of charging system. The construction of this project is all stated in detail in chapter four of this report chapter five outlines the summary conclusion component sourcing and references.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND The reliable operation of large power systems with small stability margin is highly dependent on systems and ...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project works is to Design and Construct a Microcontroller Based Liquefied Petroleum Gas leakage Detector system using GSM Mo...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Concept of Study Over the past years, automobile manufacturers have been integrating all manner of security system, to it...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Photovoltaic is a phenomenon whereby light is converted directly into electricity. In the 1860s, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project is he design and construction of a voltage inverter system with trickle charging system. This device is design to provide power s...Continue Reading »
8. IMPROVING THE CAPACITY OF A RENEWABLE POWER SYSTEM, USING SOLAR POWER PANEL (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ND SOFTTWARE LAB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of renewable energy increased greatly just after the first big oil crisis in the late sev...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in Alston to mechanic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The design and implementation of computerized students admission system is aimed at realizing an efficient and accurate computation of studen...Continue Reading »