Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research sets out to investigate the factors influencing the attitude of secondary school students towards the study of mathematics in Nigeria, using Uyo as case study.
The research used questionnaire to get information from students and qualified mathematics teachers of five selected secondary schools in Uyo.
The study reveals that:
Most students have negative attitude towards the study of mathematics.
The student’s attitude towards the study of mathematics is influenced by teachers’ method of teaching.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study was designed to investigate the causes and effect of street hawking and dropout on child of school age. The research instrument co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Education is an important foundation to improve the status of women and has been recognized a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of study’ Effect of premarital sex among the youth; other aim of the research work includes; ascertaining how premarital sex af...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Economics is one of the important social science subject taught at the senior secondary school (S...Continue Reading »
5. LEVEL OF COMPETENCE POSSESSE BY JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES SUBJECT FOR EFFECTIVE SERVICE DELIVERY...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The origin of the word “education”, like most English words, is traced to a Latin word &l...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Citizens are the hearts and soul of democracy and hence there must be active and informed involvement...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study examined the influence of social networking on the academic performance of Caritas university student. A study of Caritas Universi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Basic science and technology as fulcrum for sustainable national development can simply be seen as the be...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Accounting has been generically referred to as the language of business. It is an aid to trade and one of the foundations on ...Continue Reading »
10. Influence of Family Background on Academic Achievement of Pupils in Primary Schools in Port Harcourt City Local Government Area, Rivers State» Abstract The purpose of the study is to examine influence of family background on academic achievement of pupils in primary schools in Port Harcourt c...Continue Reading »