Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research sets out to investigate the factors influencing the attitude of secondary school students towards the study of mathematics in Nigeria, using Uyo as case study.
The research used questionnaire to get information from students and qualified mathematics teachers of five selected secondary schools in Uyo.
The study reveals that:
Most students have negative attitude towards the study of mathematics.
The student’s attitude towards the study of mathematics is influenced by teachers’ method of teaching.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECTS OF PLAY WAY METHOD OF TEACHING AND CONCEPT FORMATION ON THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IN URUAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The school education system of the 21st century is greatly indebted for steering away the act of ...Continue Reading »
2. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING THE STUDY OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A case study of keffi LGA Nasarawa)» ABSTRACT This research sets out to investigate the analysis of factors influencing the study of business studies in junior secondary school in Keffi L...Continue Reading »
3. INFLUENCE OF MOTIVATION ON THE EFFECTIVE PARTICIPATION OF RURAL WOMEN IN ADULT BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME» READY IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn totality the project is concerning the problem encountered by social workers in social work practice. In details, this project consists of ...Continue Reading »
5. THE CHALLENGES CONFRONTING OPERATORS OF PRIVATE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN SAGBAMA LGA OF BAYELSA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was intended to assess the challenges confronting operators of private primary and secondary schools in sagbamaLGA,Bayelsa state. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Education is an instrument for developing the nation. It is also an instrument for developing hid...Continue Reading »
7. TEACHING AND LEARNING PROSE IN SCHOOLS (A STUDY OF OKO-AFO SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT SENIOR COLLEGE, BADAGRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUNDTO THE STUDY According to Aristotle(1956) in his book "Peotic" literature is defined as serious enterprise brin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Field trips are a critical component of standards based instruction in the classroom, not a separ...Continue Reading »
9. ICT RECEPTION AMONG NIGERIA UNIVERSITY LECTURERS AND STUDENTS TOWARD ENABLING A TRUE E-LEARNING ENVIRONMENT» Abstract Technological change and globalization have created a new global economy with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) occupying a comp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Since the general public cannot be in all places at the same time, journalists through the me...Continue Reading »