Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research sets out to investigate the factors influencing the attitude of secondary school students towards the study of mathematics in Nigeria, using Uyo as case study.
The research used questionnaire to get information from students and qualified mathematics teachers of five selected secondary schools in Uyo.
The study reveals that:
Most students have negative attitude towards the study of mathematics.
The student’s attitude towards the study of mathematics is influenced by teachers’ method of teaching.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE NEED FOR AN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM IN TEACHING AND LEARNING (E-LEARNING) A case study of Emmanuel College Owerri» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to DfES e Learning Strategy Unit (2003), e Learning exploits interactive technologies a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Since the beginning of humanity, man has sought to preserve memories through the creation of arti...Continue Reading »
3. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY MARRIED FEMALE B.ED PART TIME STUDENTS IN USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY SOKOTO» Abstract This paper investigated the challenges or constraints of women in continuing higher education programme with particular focus on the b.ed par...Continue Reading »
4. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY OF THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF EARLY MOTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF EJIGBO OSUN STATE)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to investigate the causes and problems of early motherhood in Ejigbo metropolis, Osun State. Related literature...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Supervision right from time immemorial has to improve the activities of teaching and learning in ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to examine the influence of extramural classes on student academic performance in social studies using selected se...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is conducted on the role of motivation on the academic performance of students in economics. Focus on the Dange Shuni Local Govern...Continue Reading »
8. INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL DISCIPLINARY STYLES ON STUDENTS’ SELF-ESTEEM AND INTEREST IN LEARNING IN NSUKKA EDUCATIONAL ZONE OF ENUGU STATE» Abstract The essence of science education is to produce confident, self employable, scientifically, and technically sound men and women. Unfortunately...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY This study examined the problems and prospects of using teaching aids in teaching of chemistry in som...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Sex is a basic physiological need of every human being, male and females are created with differe...Continue Reading »