Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research sets out to investigate the factors influencing the attitude of secondary school students towards the study of mathematics in Nigeria, using Uyo as case study.
The research used questionnaire to get information from students and qualified mathematics teachers of five selected secondary schools in Uyo.
The study reveals that:
Most students have negative attitude towards the study of mathematics.
The student’s attitude towards the study of mathematics is influenced by teachers’ method of teaching.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF CONTRACEPTION AMONG MALE ADOLESCENT STUDENTS OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION» TABLE OF CONTENTS Declaration Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of Contents List of Tables List of Figures Abbreviations Abstract Definit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research profers an analytical and theoretical framework of functional accounting education curriculum for sustainable youth empowerment....Continue Reading »
3. HEALTH EFFECT OF STREET HAWKING AMONG CHILDREN A CASE STUDY OF TUDUN WADA KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study Water sustains life; therefore its constant availability is of paramount importance to ensure the continuity o...Continue Reading »
4. SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER PERCEPTION OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT OF UBE AMONG STUDENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Education is very important for the development of individuals and the society. In realization of...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Statement of the Prob...Continue Reading »
6. THEORETICAL RESEARCH ON THE EFFECT OF COMPUTER USAGE ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyThe world is constantly changing and ways in which we function at home, work and school are also cha...Continue Reading »
7. THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF TEACHING AND LEARNING PHYSICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL (A Study Of Federal Government College Malali Kaduna, Kaduna State...» 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYThe attitude towards physics in secondary schools in Nigeria is unsatisfactory sequel to the wrong perception that the subj...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYEvery living organism reacts to its physical environment; secondary school students and teacher lik...Continue Reading »
9. PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF IGBO ETITI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA) OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT Although English language is now the language of government, business and commerce, education, the mass media, literature and internal as wel...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is universally recognized as the answer to socio economic problems of the world. Natio...Continue Reading »