Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research sets out to investigate the factors influencing the attitude of secondary school students towards the study of mathematics in Nigeria, using Uyo as case study.
The research used questionnaire to get information from students and qualified mathematics teachers of five selected secondary schools in Uyo.
The study reveals that:
Most students have negative attitude towards the study of mathematics.
The student’s attitude towards the study of mathematics is influenced by teachers’ method of teaching.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The main concern of this study was to final out the teenage pregnancy and how it affects the educational development of our teenagers in Kaur...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 200 hits | Source: EDUCATION
2. PARENTAL CONFLICT AND ITS EFFECTS ON CHILDREN’S EDUCATION IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The title of this study is the effects of parental conflicts on students’ academic performance in Kaduna North Local Government Area of...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 163 hits | Source: EDUCATION
3. CHILDREN AND VIOLENCE ON THE SCREEN: AN ANALYSIS OF RAMBO FIRST BLOOD AND COMMANDO; A STUDY OF YOUTHS IN KADUNA METROPOLIS.» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 1.0 INTRODUCTION Television plays a very important role in the society; it educates, informs, entertains and enlig...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 136 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. THE INFLUENCE OF LATENESS AMONG TEACHERS AND THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS’ IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SENIOR SEC...» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the causes and influence of lateness among teachers and the academic performance of student in seni...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 542 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEM IN NATIONAL BOARD FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION,KADUNA,NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The world is in a dispensation of great change and working in an Information Age, where managers ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 107 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. THE IMPACT OF MODERN OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES ON SECRETARIES’ LEVEL OF PRODUCTIVITY AT THE HEAD OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background to the study For decades now, fast changes have been taking place in all facets of human life including the o...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 203 hits | Source: EDUCATION
7. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITHIN KADUNA NORTH L.G.A, KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study The world is no doubt a “global village” made possible by increasingly complex and cont...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 414 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC LIBRARY SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE OF KADUNA STATE [A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA STATE LIBRARY BOARD, KADUNA]» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The Chambers Universal Learners Dictionary define a library as a building or room containing a co...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 160 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. A STUDY OF GENDER DIFFERENCES IN THEREFORE ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TO SCIENCE SUBJECTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the problem Until the later half of the twentieth century, the different roles of men and women in society ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY This study examined the problems and prospects of using teaching aids in teaching of chemistry in som...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 299 hits | Source: EDUCATION