Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work compared student’s performance in MOCK and WAEC examination in Agricultural science. This study was prompted and motivated by the continuous use of MOCK examination in Nigeria Secondary School. The scores of males and female were compared. The performance of student taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher was also compared.
The main instrument used was the result of MOCK and WAEC.
Pearson Product Moment Correlation (PPMC) was the statistical technique used to compare the student’s performance in MOCK and SSCE, the significant relationship between male and female students and those taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher.
From the result analysed in chapter four, it was discovered that gender has no serious impact in the performance of students, whether male and female in Agricultural science. The students taught by experienced teacher perform better than those taught by inexperienced teacher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Owing to the challenges that faced directorate of inspection, principals were entrusted with the ...Continue Reading »
2. PROBLEMS MILITATING AGAINST THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria is a country with about four hundred different languages. Some of these languages are spoken ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Drug abuse is a social problem of great concern in our society like other social problems; drug a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Social Studies was introduced in the Nigerian School Curriculum as part of the instrument for ach...Continue Reading »
5. LEADERSHIP STYLES AND ITS IMPACT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE: A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY When one hears of leadership as a concept for discussion, he is likely to conceive in his mind nu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyNigeria as a developing country needs people who are required for the political social and economic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of the study was to analyze the role of Inventory Management in health institution the Abuja. The study looked at how the pharmac...Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLUENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON CHOICE OF CAREER AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN LAGOS STATE» Abstract The research provides a conceptual and theoretical appraisal of the impact of environmental factor on choice of career among youths in nigeri...Continue Reading »
9. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (1980–2011)» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page Certification Dedication Acknowledgment Abstract Table of Content Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of ...Continue Reading »
10. SOCIAL FACTORS AFFECTING CLASSROOM INTERACTION AND LEARNING IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IDEMILI SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was aimed at analyzing the psycho social factors of Classroom Interaction as a predictor to academic performance in upper basic sc...Continue Reading »