Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
This research work compared student’s performance in MOCK and WAEC examination in Agricultural science. This study was prompted and motivated by the continuous use of MOCK examination in Nigeria Secondary School. The scores of males and female were compared. The performance of student taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher was also compared.
The main instrument used was the result of MOCK and WAEC.
Pearson Product Moment Correlation (PPMC) was the statistical technique used to compare the student’s performance in MOCK and SSCE, the significant relationship between male and female students and those taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher.
From the result analysed in chapter four, it was discovered that gender has no serious impact in the performance of students, whether male and female in Agricultural science. The students taught by experienced teacher perform better than those taught by inexperienced teacher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The research provides an appraisal of the factors affecting the use of field trip in teaching and learning of biology in secondary school. It...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECTS OF INTEGRATED GROUP BASED MASTERY LEARNING MODEL ON SOCIAL STUDIES STUDENTSâ€™ ACHIEVEMENT IN BENIN CITY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The recent socio political and economic changes in the world and within nations have brought about ch...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT TITLE PAGE. i APPROVAL PAGE. ii CERTIFICATION.. iii DEDICATION.. iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. v TABLE OF CONTENT. vi LIST OF FIGURES. ix LIST ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of the research is to find out the reactions of parents towards their children's education in view of the present level of unemployme...Continue Reading »
5. FACTORS AFFECTING TEACHING AND LEARNING FRENCH LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OSHODI/ISOLO LGA LAGOS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY French is one language that is taught in every school in Nigerian. It is perceived to be as important...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ON THE ADMINISTRATION EFFECTIVENESS OF PRIMARY SCHOOL IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Computers are seen to have the potential to make a significant contribution to the teaching, lear...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF SUPERVISION IN PROMOTING EFFICIENCY IN TEACHING AND INSTRUCTION IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Supervision right from time immemorial has to improve the activities of teaching and learning in ...Continue Reading »
8. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PRINCIPALS’ FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND TEACHERS’ TASK PERFORMANCE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONITSHA EDUCATION ZONE.» ABSTRACT This study investigated the relationship between principals’ financial management strategies and teachers’ task performance in se...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction History of Kaduna Polytechnic Kaduna Polytechnic is one of the earliest polytechnic in Nigeria, located at Tudun Wada are...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF EARLY MARRIAGE ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD IN EDUCATIONAL DISTRICT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Pregnancy at whatever stage in life can be a life changing experience that cuts across boundaries...Continue Reading »