Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work compared student’s performance in MOCK and WAEC examination in Agricultural science. This study was prompted and motivated by the continuous use of MOCK examination in Nigeria Secondary School. The scores of males and female were compared. The performance of student taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher was also compared.
The main instrument used was the result of MOCK and WAEC.
Pearson Product Moment Correlation (PPMC) was the statistical technique used to compare the student’s performance in MOCK and SSCE, the significant relationship between male and female students and those taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher.
From the result analysed in chapter four, it was discovered that gender has no serious impact in the performance of students, whether male and female in Agricultural science. The students taught by experienced teacher perform better than those taught by inexperienced teacher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF STUDENT PERFORMANCE IN ELECTRICAL MACHINE WINDING IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN BAUCHI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study In the year 2007, the Universal Basic Education scheme introduced in Nigeria Kano state inclusive, ba...Continue Reading »
2. EXAMINATION OF PARENTAL ATTITUDES TOWARDS THE EDUCATION OF THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGE CHILDREN IN ARGUNGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF KEBBI STATE.» ABSTRACT This research, is concern with the examination of parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu l...Continue Reading »
3. PERCEPTION OF STUDENTS ON THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF MATHEMATICS ANXIETY AMONG STUDENTS OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF UAM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Mathematics is one of the most important subjects in University admission criteria. Thus it is ma...Continue Reading »
4. THE LEVEL OF COMPUTER LITERACY AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN EZZA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE» Abstract The study investigates the level of computer literacy among secondary school teachers in Ezza North local government area of Ebonyi state. Fo...Continue Reading »
5. TEACHING AND LEARNING PROSE IN SCHOOLS (A STUDY OF OKO-AFO SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT SENIOR COLLEGE, BADAGRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUNDTO THE STUDY According to Aristotle(1956) in his book "Peotic" literature is defined as serious enterprise brin...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The incessant happenings of commercial sex work has given serious concern to the government, parents, health workers and the society. The cau...Continue Reading »
7. THE ANATOMICAL RAGE OF VARIATION SEEN IN THE ANTHROPOMETRY OF THE EAR AMONG IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OKADA STUDENTS BETWEEN AGE 16-35» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Roebuck et al noted that anthropometric data varies considerably for individuals within a family or a nation a...Continue Reading »
8. The impact of polygamy on children education in the southern education zone of Cross River State (Educational Adminstration)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Over the years, many educational authorities have developed interest to understand the reasons fo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research profers an analytical and theoretical framework of functional accounting education curriculum for sustainable youth empowerment....Continue Reading »
10. INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ETSAKO EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The school environment which include the classrooms, libraries, technical workshops, laboratories, te...Continue Reading »