Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work compared student’s performance in MOCK and WAEC examination in Agricultural science. This study was prompted and motivated by the continuous use of MOCK examination in Nigeria Secondary School. The scores of males and female were compared. The performance of student taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher was also compared.
The main instrument used was the result of MOCK and WAEC.
Pearson Product Moment Correlation (PPMC) was the statistical technique used to compare the student’s performance in MOCK and SSCE, the significant relationship between male and female students and those taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher.
From the result analysed in chapter four, it was discovered that gender has no serious impact in the performance of students, whether male and female in Agricultural science. The students taught by experienced teacher perform better than those taught by inexperienced teacher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract Factors that affect the growth and performance of schools and childcare providers include poverty, developmental and learning disabilities, b...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECTS OF PLAY WAY METHOD OF TEACHING AND CONCEPT FORMATION ON THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IN URUAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The school education system of the 21st century is greatly indebted for steering away the act of ...Continue Reading »
3. THE LANGUAGE OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND SOME SELECTED PENTECOSTAL DENOMINATIONS» ABSTRACT This study is an examination of the language of Christian religion with particular reference to the Roman Catholic Church and Pentecostal den...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN OF A MEANS FOR MANKIND MAKING WATER AVAILABLE IN THE STORAGE TANK FOR FUTURE USES SUCH AS DOMESTIC, INDUSTRIAL, AGRICULTURAL AND ECONOMIC PURPO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Akbar Zahdeh, water has become the most commercial products of the century. The stress on the multiple wat...Continue Reading »
5. THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF TEACHING AND LEARNING PHYSICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL (A Study Of Federal Government College Malali Kaduna, Kaduna State...» 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYThe attitude towards physics in secondary schools in Nigeria is unsatisfactory sequel to the wrong perception that the subj...Continue Reading »
6. INVESTIGATION INTO THE PROBLEMS FACED BY STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS IN THE PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS OF ENUGU STATE» Abstract This study was anchored on investigation into the problems faced by students with special needs in the study of economics in the public secon...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigates the influence of western fashion on the nigeria student. It specifically tackles its impact on Nigeria University stu...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS AFFECTING THE LEARNING OF SOCIAL STUDIES AMONG STUDENTS: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STAT...» ABSTRACT This research is concerned with the factors affecting the learning of social studies in some selected secondary school in Oredo Local Governm...Continue Reading »
9. PROBLEMS OF TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF IGBO ETITI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA) OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT Although English language is now the language of government, business and commerce, education, the mass media, literature and internal as wel...Continue Reading »
10. THE PERCEPTION OF SECONDARY SCHOOL SCIENCE TEACHERS ON THE USE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) FOR COMMUNICATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is one of the several educational technologies whi...Continue Reading »