Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work compared student’s performance in MOCK and WAEC examination in Agricultural science. This study was prompted and motivated by the continuous use of MOCK examination in Nigeria Secondary School. The scores of males and female were compared. The performance of student taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher was also compared.
The main instrument used was the result of MOCK and WAEC.
Pearson Product Moment Correlation (PPMC) was the statistical technique used to compare the student’s performance in MOCK and SSCE, the significant relationship between male and female students and those taught by experienced and inexperienced teacher.
From the result analysed in chapter four, it was discovered that gender has no serious impact in the performance of students, whether male and female in Agricultural science. The students taught by experienced teacher perform better than those taught by inexperienced teacher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION (UBE) PROGRAMME IN EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The current Universal Basic Education (UBE) scheme in Nigeria is a product of an earlier educational ...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINING SCHEME ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF MANPOWER IN SELETED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Some years back, the concept of training and development of manpower in some business establishme...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECTS OF PLAY WAY METHOD OF TEACHING AND CONCEPT FORMATION ON THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN URUAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA...» ABSTRACT The study of the play way method of teaching and concept formation on the learning of English Language in Primary Schools in Uruan Local Gove...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1. Introduction This chapter has been organised around themes such as overview of the study, background of the study, purpose of the study...Continue Reading »
5. THE NEED FOR AN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM I TEACHING AND LEARNING (E-LEARNING) A case study of Emmanuel College Owerri» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to DfES e Learning Strategy Unit(2003),e Learning exploits interactive technologies and...Continue Reading »
6. DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF A STRUCTURED CLINICAL ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR ASSESSING STUDENT NURSES’ CLINICAL COMPETENCE» ABSTRACT Assessment of clinical performance contributes to academic qualifications that incorporate professional awards. The administrators of Nursing...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study concerned with the effect of Social Media on Academic Performance of Secondary School Students” with a specific focus on Ilobu Co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Hausa word Almajiri (Plural Almajirai) is derived from the Arabic Almajiri (Plural Almuhajiru...Continue Reading »
9. IMPACT OF INTERNET USAGE ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNDERGRADUATES STUDENTS: A CASE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The internet can be conceived as a rich, multi layered complex ever changing text for informa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to examine the role of early childhood education in the implementation of sustainable development goals using Fede...Continue Reading »