Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the factors affecting effective communication in marriage. The high rate of separation and misunderstanding among married adults in Ilorin metropolis due to lack of communication necessitated this study. A good number of men and women either go to court to ask for separation legally or on their agreement with each other to ask for separate living due to ineffective communication.
This researcher employed the descriptive survey method for the study. The population consisted of married adults. The sample consisted of 200 married adults randomly selected across Ilorin metropolis of Kwara State. Six research hypotheses were generated respectively to guide the study. Data were collected using a researcher designed instrument questionnaire named “Factors Affecting Effective Communication in Marriage Questionnaire (FAECMQ)”. It consists of two sections: Section A deals with the demographic data while Section B contains item on the factors affecting effective communication in marriage. Content validity of the instrument was established by experts while the reliability coefficient of 0.74 was obtained by administering it twice after an interval of four weeks to 20 married adults who were not part of the sample. Data analysis was done using percentage, mean scores, t-test and Analysis of Variance, (ANOVA). All hypotheses were tested at 0.05 alpha level.
Based on the findings; it was revealed that there was a significant difference in perception of married adults based on gender, age, religion, marital status and years in married of married adults while there was no significant difference on the basis of educational qualification on factors affecting effective communication in marriage. Thus, five hypotheses were rejected and one was accepted.
Based on the findings, it is recommended that couples should be committed to their marriage relationship so as to bring peace and harmony in the home; couples should try as much as possible to settle differences with each other and understand each other, while cultural and religious tolerance should be given priority.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The impact of women literacy education on the empowerment of women can not be over emphasized. In Nig...Continue Reading »
2. ATTITUDE OF EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY SOCIAL STUDIES UNDERGRADUATES TOWARDS USE OF FAMILY PLANNING DEVICES» ABSTRACT The study examined the attitude of Ebonyi State University undergraduates towards use of family planning devices with particular reference to...Continue Reading »
3. THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT POOR PERFORMANCE IN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Christian Religious Education has emerged as a subject of prime importance in Nigerian schools. Its value in the school c...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This project work was carried out in order to examine the effect of truancy on the academic performance of students in Ondo West Local Govern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUTION 1.1 Background of the Study In order to get a clear picture of the subject matter it is imperative to defined cooperative. ICA...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was to assess the hypertension status among lecturers of school of health technology Minna, Niger state. To guide the study, four ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Organizations, whether profit oriented or service oriented are designed to work towards achieveme...Continue Reading »
8. PSYCHOSOCIAL VARIABLES AND STUDENTS’ CAREER CHOICE IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN IKONO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vii Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The word “virginity” first appeared in the 13th century, most frequently in reference to a y...Continue Reading »
10. PROVISION AND MANAGEMENT OF BIOLOGY LABORATORY RESOURCES IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION IN SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA» Abstract The study investigated the provision and management of Biology Laboratory Resources (BLR) in Colleges of Education (COE) in South Eastern Nig...Continue Reading »