Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the factors affecting effective communication in marriage. The high rate of separation and misunderstanding among married adults in Ilorin metropolis due to lack of communication necessitated this study. A good number of men and women either go to court to ask for separation legally or on their agreement with each other to ask for separate living due to ineffective communication.
This researcher employed the descriptive survey method for the study. The population consisted of married adults. The sample consisted of 200 married adults randomly selected across Ilorin metropolis of Kwara State. Six research hypotheses were generated respectively to guide the study. Data were collected using a researcher designed instrument questionnaire named “Factors Affecting Effective Communication in Marriage Questionnaire (FAECMQ)”. It consists of two sections: Section A deals with the demographic data while Section B contains item on the factors affecting effective communication in marriage. Content validity of the instrument was established by experts while the reliability coefficient of 0.74 was obtained by administering it twice after an interval of four weeks to 20 married adults who were not part of the sample. Data analysis was done using percentage, mean scores, t-test and Analysis of Variance, (ANOVA). All hypotheses were tested at 0.05 alpha level.
Based on the findings; it was revealed that there was a significant difference in perception of married adults based on gender, age, religion, marital status and years in married of married adults while there was no significant difference on the basis of educational qualification on factors affecting effective communication in marriage. Thus, five hypotheses were rejected and one was accepted.
Based on the findings, it is recommended that couples should be committed to their marriage relationship so as to bring peace and harmony in the home; couples should try as much as possible to settle differences with each other and understand each other, while cultural and religious tolerance should be given priority.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF TEACHERS QUALITY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF NKANU EAST LGA)» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The importance of qualified teachers and school environment in secondary schools today in particular cannot b...Continue Reading »
2. INFLUENCE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OYO» ABSTRACT The aim of this paper is to investigate the influence of instructional materials to the academic performance of secondary school students in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is universally recognized as the answer to socio economic problems of the world. Natio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Western education is a system originated from the west and penetrated to the world after Islamic ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background to the Study Over the past decades, the unfortunate reality is that the income gap has widened between Nigerian families. E...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focuses on the "Perception of premarital sex among students in higher education The challenges of sex before marriage have drawn c...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS STUDIES ON THE MORALS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UYO AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT This research discusses the impact of Christian religious studies on the morals of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. It discussed ...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH MASS FAILURE STUDENTS IN BIOLOGY IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (Case Study of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State)» CHAPTER 1INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The teacher of Biology has been facing a lot of problems especially in secondary school in Logo Loca...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over the years, there have been growing concerns about the attitude of students towards the s...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF NATIONAL AGENCY FOR FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL (NAFDAC) IN CONSUMER PROTECTION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PUR...» TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study 1.2 Significance of the Study 1.3 Scope of the Study 1.4 Statement of the P...Continue Reading »