Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.2background of the study
1.3statement of the problem
1.4objective of the study
1.5research question for hypothesis
1.6significance of the study
1.7scope of the study
1.8limitation of the study
1.9definition of terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.2How the mobile host provide connection oriented services to other networks?
2.3mechanisms for location management
2.4Logical architecture in mobile network.
2.6detailed analysis of a mobile computing location management
2.7Diagrammatic explanation of mobile computing management
2.8Model of a base station
2.9summary of the review
4.0Data presentation, analysis and interpretation
4.3Data analysis and discussion
5.0Summary, recommendation and conclusion
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» AbstractAirline booking and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s book ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The success of sustainable urban transportation is based on selecting the optimal design and serv...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exch...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The major objective of this project or research work is to find out those problems that affect allocation/distribution and marketing of petro...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM FOR A MANUFACTURING ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION An inventory control system contains a list of orders to be filled and then prompts workers to pick the necessary items, ...Continue Reading »
6. THE PROBLEM MILITATING AGAINST EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN IGBO-EZE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Computer science is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the design and use of c...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was embarked on due to the issues being faced in academic setting on scheduling exams for the students so as not to have a...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOCIAL MEDIA BASED WEB APPLICATION FOR PROSPECTIVE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS» ABSTRACT The internet has been a platform for individuals, groups of people and companies to interact with one another through the social media. The s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Online users now make use of internet banking as a major platform of making payments of products online. Cybercriminals are using newer and m...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL LIBRARY SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF IBOM E-LIBRARY,OFF IBB WAY, UYO)» ABSTRACT As we adapt to the trend in information and communication technology which is affecting every sector of our economic life, our educational sy...Continue Reading »