Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 48 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, is organised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, for admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This registration is conducted in all the states in Nigeria in a given period of the year. Many a times, the process is cumbersome, not organized and posses a lot of stress to students. So, the goal of this project is to provide a readily accessible and user-friendly system for students to register for UTME online and also to access the result of the examination online. This would be similar to other online registration forms, but it will also feature the following advantages; as a web-based system, students will be able to have access from any computer that has a web browser and is connected to the Internet to register for UTME, with a graphical interface, this system will be more user-friendly and intuitive to use. The introduction of on-line registration was an enormous improvement over the old, cumbersome paper-based method. In the course of implementing the software, HTML and Visual Basic 6.0 was used to design an online examination registration and result checking form for UTME.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRANSCRIPT GENERATING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT,UNIVERISTY OF CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The system solves the problem of missing results of students in tertiary institutions and the system proffers a fast and accurate system for ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 545 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED LOAN SCHEME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF HARVARD TRUST BANK ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Loan service for small organizations individuals was initiated after a number of considerations on the banking system. Major ...Continue Reading »
35 pages | 241 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This research work has led to the development of a data encryption system that organizations and individuals can use for secure data communic...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 267 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the buying and ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 147 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Social life in most of our University is diminishing because of some factor. These l...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 145 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. Design And Implementation Of A Software For The Computation Of Students Cgpa (a Case Study Of Computer Study Of Computer Science Department Imt Enugu)» ABSTRACTThis project is solely based on the critical appraisal of the use of computer in result processing. The work has done with the aim of studying...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 241 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED REGISTRATION SYSTEM FOR UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACTThis project work started with an extensive literacy research in an attempt to find out facts about the Computerization of the registration of...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 195 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A household inventory is a documentation of every item in your home so that you have this in the even...Continue Reading »
110 pages | 222 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT Prisoners’ management in Nigeria has long been a neglected area and has only recently been included in the 20 20 vision document under ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In some years back many operation were carried out manually. The method used to prepare bills was manual which possibly g...Continue Reading »
324 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE