Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 48 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, is organised by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, for admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This registration is conducted in all the states in Nigeria in a given period of the year. Many a times, the process is cumbersome, not organized and posses a lot of stress to students. So, the goal of this project is to provide a readily accessible and user-friendly system for students to register for UTME online and also to access the result of the examination online. This would be similar to other online registration forms, but it will also feature the following advantages; as a web-based system, students will be able to have access from any computer that has a web browser and is connected to the Internet to register for UTME, with a graphical interface, this system will be more user-friendly and intuitive to use. The introduction of on-line registration was an enormous improvement over the old, cumbersome paper-based method. In the course of implementing the software, HTML and Visual Basic 6.0 was used to design an online examination registration and result checking form for UTME.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction While most modern electrical appliances receive their power directly from the utility grid, a growing number of everyday ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 648 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computer system has been of a great assistance to Human Resource Management (HRM) in term of online recruitment simpl...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 2,850 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page Certification page iDedication iiAcknowledgement iii Table of content iv Abstract v CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction 1.2 Backg...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 383 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ON LINE MEDICAL BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF PENULTS HOSPITAL ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT This project contains a detailed analysis of the existing manual based billing system of a Hospital of the penults Hospital Trans Ekulu, Enug...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 536 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TEST/EXAMINATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, NDUETONG OKU, UYO)» ABSTRACT The traditional approach to measuring a person’s level of knowledge in a topic has been the examination. These days, there is often mor...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 1,143 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE FOR THE PUSH AND PULL METHOD OF SOLVING LINEAR PROGRAMMING PROBLEMS.» ABSTRACT This research work focused on solving Linear Programming Problems with the objective of identifying and reducing the computational complexiti...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 589 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONIntroductionThe range of items and materials – stocks – which might be held in Stores is huge. The variety and quantity of ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 312 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computers will remain an integral part of life; this is as a result of increasing number of areas where they...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 495 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
9. DESIGN AND COMPUTERIZATION OF AN ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC ENUGU» ABSTRACT Simulation As Scientific process involves careful analysis and initiation of the real life event using an electronic device especially comput...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 303 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TICKETING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC BUSES (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION, ...» ABSTRACT With an E ticketing its time saving and its ticketless way to travel, the aim of the project work is to implement a system that will end the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 353 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE