Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Online users now make use of internet banking as a major platform of making payments of
products online. Cybercriminals are using newer and more advanced methods to target online
users. One of the fastest growing threats and attacks in the world today is Man-in-the-Browser
(MITB) attacks. As the advance in technology continues to influence the way society makes
payment for goods and services, then more advanced security approach is required for
transaction authentication on the internet. This dissertation provides a more secure
authentication for online transaction using an enhanced security approach that uses an Anti-
form grabbing technique to encode user inputs to random characters, JSON Web Token
(JWT) to provide and secure safe passage of information between two parties, a One Time
Password (OTP) token for authentication and the use of Email as another verification
channel from the server to combat MitB attacks.
1.1 Background of the Study
When using services in a web environment, security is of great importance especially for both
the user and the provider. The information in use must be handled in a way that does not
compromise its security. Passwords are only secured as long as the user keeps them secret.
Not everyone is aware of the risk that comes with compromised passwords and other security
leaks (Nilsson, 2012).
Lately, client side attacks on online banking and electronic commerce are on the rise due to
inadequate security awareness amongst end users. As a result, end user would not be aware if
there is vulnerability on their machine or platform that might lead to client side attack such as
man-in-the-browser (MitB) attacks. For instance, man-in-the-middle (MitM) attack
techniques which are mainly targeting the information flow between a client and a server
have now evolved to become man-in-the-browser (MitB) attack. MitM attack occurs when
someone manages to eavesdrop on web traffic by fooling the other connections (Web Server
and Client Server) to connect to the attacker instead of connecting to each other. One of the
common ways to coun
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Storage facilities may hold aggregations of learning things as a circulation focus may store book...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY It is well known fact that virtually all organizations whether commercial or educational need to main...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computer has proved his uniqueness in different words of life. It provides and in different ways which reduces complexity...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computer image is the acquisition, processing and display of using computers. The main purpose of this project is to design software of image...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERISED TOURISM INFORMATION SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF OWERRI IN IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. It plays an important part in nation’s economy by ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Various organizations need management for effective and efficient planning and operation of the syst...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TEST/EXAMINATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, NDUETONG OKU, UYO)» ABSTRACT The traditional approach to measuring a person’s level of knowledge in a topic has been the examination. These days, there is often mor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A robot is seen as a machine of the modern day with improved technological advancements and robot...Continue Reading »
10. Problems and prospects of extending insurance services to the rural areas (a study of oba in anambra state)» PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF EXTENDING INSURANCE SERVICES TO THE RURAL AREAS (A STUDY OF OBA IN ANAMBRA STATE)ABSTRACTThe interest to write in this parti...Continue Reading »