Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 39 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
A bookshelf or bookcase is a furniture with horizontal shelves, used to store books. Wood stall remains the chide construction material used in the construction of thus bookshelf, although a transport glass is used for covering parts of the bookshelf to avoid intruders from having access to the equipment and books to be stored in the bookshelf.
Bookshelf is mainly used for storing books at our homes, offices and schools, libraries and other household equipment like plates, glass cups, compact disc and so on. While constructing the bookshelf a good attention or priority was given on the precautions taking during the construction of the bookshelf so as to produce an efficient bookshelf that will last for long.
1.1 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of this project is to constant a standard bookshelf used in staring books an also to write down the procedure for the construction.
1.2 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this project is the construction of bookshelf with use of wood, nail and glass
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Online Examination System is a web base application that establishes a network between an institu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Computer image is the acquisition, processing and display of using computers. The main purpose of this project is to design software of image...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT (SUG) UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Elections form a critical process in democratic systems and application of information technologi...Continue Reading »
4. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Comparative analysis is an over view means of examining two or more things to discover the differ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED BANKING MODEL (A CASE STUDY OF OSPOLY MICROFINANCE BANK, IREE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Banking in Nigeria is said to have a long history since Nigeria become independent in 1960. According to history in 1872...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent times, it has become a necessity to obtain a security measure for computer networks due to the high influx of perpetrators using th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The term ‘Portal’ projected the vision that the web site is an entry point to selected an...Continue Reading »
8. Design And Implementation Of Computer Based Police Investigation System (A Case Study Of Fiib Headquarters Ogbor-Hill Aba)» Abstract The world over, it is indisputable that the introduction of computer technology in different facets of life, has virtually transformed and en...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Attacks on computer by outside intruder are more publicized but the ones perpetrated by insiders are very common and often mo...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »