Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi-user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and services online by choosing the listed products from website (E-Commerce site). This system provides an efficient way of adding almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge. In the cause of writing this research, PHP, Micro-media dream weaver, Fireworks, were used to design the system (front end) and Wamp Server was used to store the database (back end). The website has a large memory of storing all the goods in the shop and also keeping record it is highly effective and accurate.
Online shopping is the process in which consumers go through to purchase of products or services over the Internet. A Shopping application that typically runs on the computer where your Web site is located (the Web server), and allows your customers to do things such as viewing the product in your store catalog, adding a selected product to a basket, and placing an order for it. Online shopping application advertises some of the products for shopping .Here the customer will be able to purchase the products and the purchased products will be added to the cart. After the shopping of the products the user will confirm the purchase of the products in the cart. After confirmation the products are purchased by specifying the debit card number to the pay pal website.
Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods, services etc. from a seller interactively in real-time without an intermediary service over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called electronic commerce. An online shop, e- shop, e-store, internet shop, web shop, web store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall.
The metaphor of an online catalog is also used, by analogy with mail order catalogs. All types of stores have retail web sites, including those that do and do not also have physical storefronts and paper catalogs. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce used for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions. The largest of these online retailing corporations are Alibaba , Amazon, Amazon.com, and eBay.
Generally, higher levels of education and personal income correspond to more favorable perceptions of shopping online. Increased exposure to technology also increases the probability of developing favorable attitudes towards new shopping channels.
In a December 2011 study, Equation Research surveyed 1,500 online
shoppers and found that 87% of tablet owners made online transactions
with their tablet devices during the early Christmas shopping season.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
With the advancement in file saving and file retrieval system, organizations cannot afford to be ignorance of the basic tool, which is the driving force behind technological oriented administration.
Much can be achieve if an organization have a well-organized database system. Information can be easily access with the search tools/engine if the database system is enhanced. This research is to find a way of increasing the quality database system in polytechnic administration.
1.3 LIMITATION OF STUDY
Usually, every work has some limitations and this study is not exempted.
The two major limitations of this study are the time limits within which the study is expected to be completed as well as financial constraints. The time constraint prevents the researcher to have an in depth study and analysis on the subject matter. While the issue of financial constraint limits the frequency of investigation to the company toward gathering the necessary information relevant for the study.
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
This project is aimed at how the companies can improve the efficiency of the services.. Online Sopping is one of the applications to improve the marketing of the company’s products. This web application involves almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION All academic institutions have certain criteria for admitting students into examination hall. That is why keeping the acc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION TO THE PROJECT With advancement of technology things are becoming simpler and easier for us. Automation is the use of con...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Authentication is unavoidable in any environment where sensitive information is utilized. In accessing resources via the Internet, the most c...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED TAX EVALUATION SYSTEM FOR CIVIL SERVANTS (A CASE STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE UYO)» ABSTRACT It is often easy to collect data about objectives of persons. However subsequent processing of such data presents problems especially when it...Continue Reading »
» LIST OF TABLES Analysis of sex in demographic data presentation and results. Analysis of marital status Table 3: Analysis of occupation of respondents...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED CRIME RECORD SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF STATE C.I.D. HEADQUARTERS ENUGU)» ABSTRACTAs the complexity and degree of crimes wider, system Nigeria new technology will have to be utilized to aid lawyers and criminologist to fight...Continue Reading »
7. Design And Implementation Of Computerized Medical Duties Scheduling System (A Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital)» Abstract There is always the need to introduce more changes or modification in Hospital curricula particularly in the area of their duties scheduling ...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SMART DEVICE THAT COUNTS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE A CONFERENCE HALL; AND PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM ENTERING ONCE THE ROOM...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The industrial batch counter is an electronic and electrical device that handles the counting and controls the flow of indivi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Land is a free gift of nature and a factor of production, land tenure is the name given, particularly in common law systems, to the legal reg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Man in search of comfort struggle to meet up with good career and for this to be achieved, it has to be started as early as p...Continue Reading »