Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi-user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and services online by choosing the listed products from website (E-Commerce site). This system provides an efficient way of adding almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge. In the cause of writing this research, PHP, Micro-media dream weaver, Fireworks, were used to design the system (front end) and Wamp Server was used to store the database (back end). The website has a large memory of storing all the goods in the shop and also keeping record it is highly effective and accurate.
Online shopping is the process in which consumers go through to purchase of products or services over the Internet. A Shopping application that typically runs on the computer where your Web site is located (the Web server), and allows your customers to do things such as viewing the product in your store catalog, adding a selected product to a basket, and placing an order for it. Online shopping application advertises some of the products for shopping .Here the customer will be able to purchase the products and the purchased products will be added to the cart. After the shopping of the products the user will confirm the purchase of the products in the cart. After confirmation the products are purchased by specifying the debit card number to the pay pal website.
Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods, services etc. from a seller interactively in real-time without an intermediary service over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called electronic commerce. An online shop, e- shop, e-store, internet shop, web shop, web store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall.
The metaphor of an online catalog is also used, by analogy with mail order catalogs. All types of stores have retail web sites, including those that do and do not also have physical storefronts and paper catalogs. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce used for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions. The largest of these online retailing corporations are Alibaba , Amazon, Amazon.com, and eBay.
Generally, higher levels of education and personal income correspond to more favorable perceptions of shopping online. Increased exposure to technology also increases the probability of developing favorable attitudes towards new shopping channels.
In a December 2011 study, Equation Research surveyed 1,500 online
shoppers and found that 87% of tablet owners made online transactions
with their tablet devices during the early Christmas shopping season.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
With the advancement in file saving and file retrieval system, organizations cannot afford to be ignorance of the basic tool, which is the driving force behind technological oriented administration.
Much can be achieve if an organization have a well-organized database system. Information can be easily access with the search tools/engine if the database system is enhanced. This research is to find a way of increasing the quality database system in polytechnic administration.
1.3 LIMITATION OF STUDY
Usually, every work has some limitations and this study is not exempted.
The two major limitations of this study are the time limits within which the study is expected to be completed as well as financial constraints. The time constraint prevents the researcher to have an in depth study and analysis on the subject matter. While the issue of financial constraint limits the frequency of investigation to the company toward gathering the necessary information relevant for the study.
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
This project is aimed at how the companies can improve the efficiency of the services.. Online Sopping is one of the applications to improve the marketing of the company’s products. This web application involves almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given...Continue Reading »
2. COMPUTER MEDIATED COMMUNICATION AND ISSUES OF TRUST: A STUDY OF THE USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE AMONGST STUDENTS OF CANTERBURY HIGH SCHOOL, AJAH-LEK...» ABSTRACT There are a number of barriers to trust in the online environment. Despite the awareness of online dangers, young adults take risk on posting...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Most rental service firms today still use manual information system because their information n...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Computerization is defined as the control of processes by computers and its peripherals. Today it wou...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED LOAN SCHEME MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF HARVARD TRUST BANK ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Loan service for small organizations individuals was initiated after a number of considerations on the banking system. Major ...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION 0F AN ONLINE VEHICLE AND PLATE NUMBER REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTIONVehicle Registration in Nigeria began over 100 years ago and the records have been essentially manual which in turn has no...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is widely believed that all tests will one day be delivered on a computer of some sort (Bennet...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of Study Oil and Gas is considered to be one of the major sources of energy in the world due to its high energy ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Ludo (latin word “ludus” "I play") is a board game for two to four players, in which ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The world today has become computerized, where most manually done task are now automated for versatility, flexibility, accura...Continue Reading »