The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 62 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
The Project Online shopping website for gentlemen clothing is a complete multi-user website. The system helps in buying of goods, products and services online by choosing the listed products from website (E-Commerce site). This system provides an efficient way of adding almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge. In the cause of writing this research, PHP, Micro-media dream weaver, Fireworks, were used to design the system (front end) and Wamp Server was used to store the database (back end). The website has a large memory of storing all the goods in the shop and also keeping record it is highly effective and accurate.
Online shopping is the process in which consumers go through to purchase of products or services over the Internet. A Shopping application that typically runs on the computer where your Web site is located (the Web server), and allows your customers to do things such as viewing the product in your store catalog, adding a selected product to a basket, and placing an order for it. Online shopping application advertises some of the products for shopping .Here the customer will be able to purchase the products and the purchased products will be added to the cart. After the shopping of the products the user will confirm the purchase of the products in the cart. After confirmation the products are purchased by specifying the debit card number to the pay pal website.
Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods, services etc. from a seller interactively in real-time without an intermediary service over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called electronic commerce. An online shop, e- shop, e-store, internet shop, web shop, web store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a shopping mall.
The metaphor of an online catalog is also used, by analogy with mail order catalogs. All types of stores have retail web sites, including those that do and do not also have physical storefronts and paper catalogs. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce used for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions. The largest of these online retailing corporations are Alibaba , Amazon, Amazon.com, and eBay.
Generally, higher levels of education and personal income correspond to more favorable perceptions of shopping online. Increased exposure to technology also increases the probability of developing favorable attitudes towards new shopping channels.
In a December 2011 study, Equation Research surveyed 1,500 online
shoppers and found that 87% of tablet owners made online transactions
with their tablet devices during the early Christmas shopping season.
1.2 PURPOSE OF STUDY
With the advancement in file saving and file retrieval system, organizations cannot afford to be ignorance of the basic tool, which is the driving force behind technological oriented administration.
Much can be achieve if an organization have a well-organized database system. Information can be easily access with the search tools/engine if the database system is enhanced. This research is to find a way of increasing the quality database system in polytechnic administration.
1.3 LIMITATION OF STUDY
Usually, every work has some limitations and this study is not exempted.
The two major limitations of this study are the time limits within which the study is expected to be completed as well as financial constraints. The time constraint prevents the researcher to have an in depth study and analysis on the subject matter. While the issue of financial constraint limits the frequency of investigation to the company toward gathering the necessary information relevant for the study.
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
This project is aimed at how the companies can improve the efficiency of the services.. Online Sopping is one of the applications to improve the marketing of the company’s products. This web application involves almost all the features of the online shopping; the future implementation will be online help for the customers and chatting with website in charge.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 85 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION Teacher rating is one of the topics which require pertinent attention by our education regulatory system. As teachers are ...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 205 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE OUTPATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STUDY OF SOKOTO SPECIALIST HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT Outpatient management systems in hospital today necessitate a competent administration when handling patients, generating reports, patient de...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 89 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DEVELOPMENT OF A WEB BASED HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION REPORTING SYSTEM FOR NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Internationally and nationally, the need for the promotion and protection of human rights is now ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 489 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR AUTOMOBILE FAULT DETECTION AND DIAGNOSIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In present time most households own at least one car. This figure shows that a car is very important to people’s lives ...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 308 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A clinic is an institution with an organized medical and nursing staff, provide a range of medical service, like surgery,...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 195 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. LIBRARY AUTOMATION OF SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY LIBRARY, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MINNA, NIGER STATE» ABSTRACT Libraries play a vital role in the educational, industrial and technological progress of a country, of which it role is to achieve a free flo...Continue Reading »
120 pages | 218 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. AUTOMATED DEPARTMENTAL COURSE ALLOCATION AND TIME TABLE FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE IN ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY, AKUNGBA-AKOKO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Introduction Over the years allocation of course, their credit units and departmental timetable have been growing from one st...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 278 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, NGWO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ENUGU STATE)ABSTRACTThis project is aimed at improving along lasting processing an...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 197 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED POPULATION ANALYSIS SYSTEM (CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Demography is the statistical and mathematical study of the size, composition, and spatial distribution of human populati...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 208 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE