Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 33 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Table Of Content
1.1 Overview Of The Existing System
1.2 Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
1.2.0 Method Of Data Collection
1.2.01 Source Of Data
1.2.1 Interview Method
1.2.2 Reference To Writing Text
1.3 Input Analysis
1.4 Process Analysis
1.5 Output Analysis
1.6 Problems Of The Existing System
1.7 Justification Of The New System
2.0 Design Of The New System
2.1 Output Specification And Design
2.2 Input Specification
2.3 File Design
2.4 Procedure Chart
2.5 System Flow Chart
2.6 System Requirements
3.1 Program Design
3.2 Program Flow Chart
3.3 Pseudo Code
4.1 Operational Guide
4.2 Source Code Listing
5.0 Recommendation And Conclusions
1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
This passenger manifest information (PMI) is a kind of records that help individual flight to organized their passenger in a flight. This record in the flight. This record help them to know the members of passenger in the flight, without their records they can known the numbers of passenger in the flight. So the passenger manifest information contained the:
(1) Full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Social security number
(4) Emergency contact
(5) Telephone number
From passenger traveling on flight with sosoliso airline (e.g., during the sosoliso airline disaster family assistance act of December 10th 2005. this law was passed to address the difficult associated with notification of the families in the aftermath of sosoliso airline crashes). This proposal is also being issued to fulfill a recommendation contained in the initial and final report of families that has be affect in the crashes. This passenger manifest information (PMI), is used to point out identify data elements that may point to a passenger who represents a security risk. Once highlighted, analytical specialists can them manually review these records and identify those passengers who should be subjected to additional screening upon their arrival.
1.2 DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
This study is all about the passengers manifest information (PMI) which is a records of individual passenger in the flight.
The researcher visited sosoliso airline and find out that the passenger manifest information contained the records of passenger (e.g., full name, date of birth and or social security number, emergency contact and telephone number). Which help them to organize their flight.
The examination of the existing system to determine what must be
accomplished and the best method of accomplishing the necessary
operation is know as SYSTEM ANALYSIS. The stages involved in the system
analysis are listed below.
(1) The type of processing to be done by the system
(2) The input data “captured’ for the system
(3) The output required
(4) The file which could be kept and used
(5) The nature of processing i.e. its logic procedure stage and frequency.
1.3 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
The researcher visited sosoliso airline and find out that the passenger manifest information (PMI) contained the records of passengers, which help them to organize their flight.
SOURCE OF DATA
This data is used in this research work were collected from primary and secondary source hence, they comprise of the following sources:
(1) Direct interview in (sosoliso airline)
(2) The internet
(3) Unpublished books (project)
(4) Pamphlets of general knowledge.
1.4 INTERVIEW METHOD
The researcher use the method of unstructured interview to carried out the research to know about the passenger manifest information in sosoliso airline. It ash one of the staff in the engineer department, the researcher know that the passenger manifest information contain the name, date of birth, contact address etc, of a passengers that booking for ticket to travel in a flight in the sosoliso airline company.
REFERENCE TO WRITING TEXT
The researcher used this material to carried out it’s project work. This material are:
(1) Sosoliso airline company (engineer department)
(2) Unpublished books (project)
(3) From the federal register: March 13 1997 volume 62, number 49. online via GPO access (wais.access.gpo.gov)
(4) Presented by the IATA: Agenda items: facilitation and security of travel documents and boarder control 2.4: advance passenger information (API) airline reservation system and passenger name record (PMI) access by states.
The necessary input to the system includes the following:-
(1) Full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Social security number
(4) Emergency contact
(5) Telephone number
The full name of individual passenger that booking for the
flight indicates the records of passenger that travel in sosoliso
The date of birth. Is the day that the passenger was born in that particular city or country.
The social security number: is a kind of information that no two person have it belong to one person alone.
Emergency contact: Is the places of the passengers that booking for the flight in Sosoliso airline.
Telephone number: This is a kind of information that can be used
to reach the passenger that booking in sosoliso airline of this is
globalization network that has be used to reach people in different
places. Below is a diagrammatic representation of the passenger manifest
information in Sosoliso airline Enugu”.
Where are you going?
I’m flying: from To
Return one way
Class: Economy first class
WHERE ARE YOU GOING
Leave: Day month morning coming back: Day month evening number of passengers:
Adults (over 12 years) 1 children aged 2 – 12 years 0 infants under 2 years 0
TITLE SELECT A TITLE
Children name (if any):
The process involve the transformation of available input data inot useful output in this particular study, this entails matching projects with their appropriate passenger manifest information in such a way as to satisfy the criteria of requirements and suitability: Thus, a project is picked from the scheduled proposed project list, its passenger information requirements matched against the passenger manifest information attributes of various location until a perfect already obtained. If a similar project already exists in the location that matched another and they may be good match is used a s a substitute site for the project.
After processing using the necessary input data, the output from the system include: the passenger information such has, full name, date of birth emergency contact, social security number, and telephone number.
PROBLEMS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
The existing system has numerous disadvantages and inherent dangers.
(1) Basic Approach: Passengers would be defined broadly to include confirmed, ticketed passengers as well as standing bys, walk-ups, lap infants, those rerouted from another flight or our carrier, and non-revenue passengers. At this time, we expect that the sosoliso passenger manifest information would consist of passenger:
i. Full name;
ii. Date of birth (DOB)
iii. Social security number;
iv. Contact name
v. Contact telephone number.
Further, we envision the information would be transmitted to the
department of transportation (DOT) and the national transportation
safety board (NTSB) as soon as possible, but no later than three hours,
after the sosoliso disaster.
(2) Frequent flyer information and a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement. We understand that more extensive passenger information is kept on hand for frequent flyers, and that frequent flyers account for over one-half of all passengers traveling in sosoliso airline.
(3) Privacy considerations and fraud issues. What privacy issued are raised by a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement as outlined above? Will manifest information be subject to subpoena by private litigants and law enforcement agencies? What fraud issued, if any, are raised by implementing the above sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement? What are the implications for personal privacy that would result if sosoliso airline were required to collect any of the following information from passengers: full name, date of birth, social security number, emergency contact and phone number? What types of safeguards, if any, should be placed upon the passenger manifest information that is collected by sosoliso airline.
(4) Coverage of sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement and the differing implications, if any, for different types of airline that would be covered. We envision and charter operators would be covered by a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement”, scheduled and charter airline, as well as air trails and commuter.
JUSTIFICATION OF THE NEW SYSTEM
(1) It satisfies the user requirement at the right time with in an acceptable level of accuracy
(2) It provides an effective security measure in order to avoid loss of stored data in the master file and also avoid fraud.
(3) It provides an adequate coding system to aid identification, comparison sorting, unification and elimination of ambiguities (error).
(4) It provides check and control, which are capable of detecting and dealing with exceptional circumstances and errors.
(5) It provides an adequate insight on policy matter and their effects on the passenger manifest information requirement system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOPRITE ENUGU)» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Approval page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Abstract v Table of contents vi CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION 1. Backgro...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The design and implementation of a web based registration portal for Cadets of NDA is a process of nation building and should not be undermin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Social life in most of our University is diminishing because of some factor. These limitations of social life have affec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Generally, computer has played an important role in global economy in various ways. The Computer is used in many differen...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED ANTENATAL INFORAMTION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF PARK-LANE HOSPITAL)» ABSTRACT The Antenatal unit in the outpatient Department of any hospital letters for medical advices and treatments to payment mothers before delivery...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was aimed at designing a computer software for registration of patient’s in FSDT&T clinic/laboratory. The work was review...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In 2000, Nigeria developed a policy on Information Technology (IT), with the aim of making Nigeria an IT adapted country i...Continue Reading »
» This study investigated online hospital management system as a tool to revolutionize medical profession. With many writers decrying how patients queue...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VEHICLE TICKETING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR PUBLIC BUSES (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE TRANSPORT CORPORATION, ...» ABSTRACT With an E ticketing its time saving and its ticketless way to travel, the aim of the project work is to implement a system that will end the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information management has become a major strategic factor in companies’ development. It is imp...Continue Reading »