Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 33 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Table Of Content
1.1 Overview Of The Existing System
1.2 Description And Analysis Of The Existing System
1.2.0 Method Of Data Collection
1.2.01 Source Of Data
1.2.1 Interview Method
1.2.2 Reference To Writing Text
1.3 Input Analysis
1.4 Process Analysis
1.5 Output Analysis
1.6 Problems Of The Existing System
1.7 Justification Of The New System
2.0 Design Of The New System
2.1 Output Specification And Design
2.2 Input Specification
2.3 File Design
2.4 Procedure Chart
2.5 System Flow Chart
2.6 System Requirements
3.1 Program Design
3.2 Program Flow Chart
3.3 Pseudo Code
4.1 Operational Guide
4.2 Source Code Listing
5.0 Recommendation And Conclusions
1.1 OVERVIEW OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
This passenger manifest information (PMI) is a kind of records that help individual flight to organized their passenger in a flight. This record in the flight. This record help them to know the members of passenger in the flight, without their records they can known the numbers of passenger in the flight. So the passenger manifest information contained the:
(1) Full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Social security number
(4) Emergency contact
(5) Telephone number
From passenger traveling on flight with sosoliso airline (e.g., during the sosoliso airline disaster family assistance act of December 10th 2005. this law was passed to address the difficult associated with notification of the families in the aftermath of sosoliso airline crashes). This proposal is also being issued to fulfill a recommendation contained in the initial and final report of families that has be affect in the crashes. This passenger manifest information (PMI), is used to point out identify data elements that may point to a passenger who represents a security risk. Once highlighted, analytical specialists can them manually review these records and identify those passengers who should be subjected to additional screening upon their arrival.
1.2 DESCRIPTION AND ANALYSIS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
This study is all about the passengers manifest information (PMI) which is a records of individual passenger in the flight.
The researcher visited sosoliso airline and find out that the passenger manifest information contained the records of passenger (e.g., full name, date of birth and or social security number, emergency contact and telephone number). Which help them to organize their flight.
The examination of the existing system to determine what must be
accomplished and the best method of accomplishing the necessary
operation is know as SYSTEM ANALYSIS. The stages involved in the system
analysis are listed below.
(1) The type of processing to be done by the system
(2) The input data “captured’ for the system
(3) The output required
(4) The file which could be kept and used
(5) The nature of processing i.e. its logic procedure stage and frequency.
1.3 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
The researcher visited sosoliso airline and find out that the passenger manifest information (PMI) contained the records of passengers, which help them to organize their flight.
SOURCE OF DATA
This data is used in this research work were collected from primary and secondary source hence, they comprise of the following sources:
(1) Direct interview in (sosoliso airline)
(2) The internet
(3) Unpublished books (project)
(4) Pamphlets of general knowledge.
1.4 INTERVIEW METHOD
The researcher use the method of unstructured interview to carried out the research to know about the passenger manifest information in sosoliso airline. It ash one of the staff in the engineer department, the researcher know that the passenger manifest information contain the name, date of birth, contact address etc, of a passengers that booking for ticket to travel in a flight in the sosoliso airline company.
REFERENCE TO WRITING TEXT
The researcher used this material to carried out it’s project work. This material are:
(1) Sosoliso airline company (engineer department)
(2) Unpublished books (project)
(3) From the federal register: March 13 1997 volume 62, number 49. online via GPO access (wais.access.gpo.gov)
(4) Presented by the IATA: Agenda items: facilitation and security of travel documents and boarder control 2.4: advance passenger information (API) airline reservation system and passenger name record (PMI) access by states.
The necessary input to the system includes the following:-
(1) Full name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Social security number
(4) Emergency contact
(5) Telephone number
The full name of individual passenger that booking for the
flight indicates the records of passenger that travel in sosoliso
The date of birth. Is the day that the passenger was born in that particular city or country.
The social security number: is a kind of information that no two person have it belong to one person alone.
Emergency contact: Is the places of the passengers that booking for the flight in Sosoliso airline.
Telephone number: This is a kind of information that can be used
to reach the passenger that booking in sosoliso airline of this is
globalization network that has be used to reach people in different
places. Below is a diagrammatic representation of the passenger manifest
information in Sosoliso airline Enugu”.
Where are you going?
I’m flying: from To
Return one way
Class: Economy first class
WHERE ARE YOU GOING
Leave: Day month morning coming back: Day month evening number of passengers:
Adults (over 12 years) 1 children aged 2 – 12 years 0 infants under 2 years 0
TITLE SELECT A TITLE
Children name (if any):
The process involve the transformation of available input data inot useful output in this particular study, this entails matching projects with their appropriate passenger manifest information in such a way as to satisfy the criteria of requirements and suitability: Thus, a project is picked from the scheduled proposed project list, its passenger information requirements matched against the passenger manifest information attributes of various location until a perfect already obtained. If a similar project already exists in the location that matched another and they may be good match is used a s a substitute site for the project.
After processing using the necessary input data, the output from the system include: the passenger information such has, full name, date of birth emergency contact, social security number, and telephone number.
PROBLEMS OF THE EXISTING SYSTEM
The existing system has numerous disadvantages and inherent dangers.
(1) Basic Approach: Passengers would be defined broadly to include confirmed, ticketed passengers as well as standing bys, walk-ups, lap infants, those rerouted from another flight or our carrier, and non-revenue passengers. At this time, we expect that the sosoliso passenger manifest information would consist of passenger:
i. Full name;
ii. Date of birth (DOB)
iii. Social security number;
iv. Contact name
v. Contact telephone number.
Further, we envision the information would be transmitted to the
department of transportation (DOT) and the national transportation
safety board (NTSB) as soon as possible, but no later than three hours,
after the sosoliso disaster.
(2) Frequent flyer information and a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement. We understand that more extensive passenger information is kept on hand for frequent flyers, and that frequent flyers account for over one-half of all passengers traveling in sosoliso airline.
(3) Privacy considerations and fraud issues. What privacy issued are raised by a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement as outlined above? Will manifest information be subject to subpoena by private litigants and law enforcement agencies? What fraud issued, if any, are raised by implementing the above sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement? What are the implications for personal privacy that would result if sosoliso airline were required to collect any of the following information from passengers: full name, date of birth, social security number, emergency contact and phone number? What types of safeguards, if any, should be placed upon the passenger manifest information that is collected by sosoliso airline.
(4) Coverage of sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement and the differing implications, if any, for different types of airline that would be covered. We envision and charter operators would be covered by a sosoliso passenger manifest information requirement”, scheduled and charter airline, as well as air trails and commuter.
JUSTIFICATION OF THE NEW SYSTEM
(1) It satisfies the user requirement at the right time with in an acceptable level of accuracy
(2) It provides an effective security measure in order to avoid loss of stored data in the master file and also avoid fraud.
(3) It provides an adequate coding system to aid identification, comparison sorting, unification and elimination of ambiguities (error).
(4) It provides check and control, which are capable of detecting and dealing with exceptional circumstances and errors.
(5) It provides an adequate insight on policy matter and their effects on the passenger manifest information requirement system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» The main objective of this research study is to determine whether information technology improves management effectiveness by affecting business strat...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC SCORING AND SCREENING SYSTEM (A Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree)» ABSTRACT Educational institutions are a very vital section of the society. Their proper functioning contributes to the well being of the community. Sc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED RESTAURANT MENU SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF AROMA RESAURANT BAUCHI)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tremendous impact of electronic technology (like computer and computer embedded devices, computer networking, artificial intelligence, mu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Airline reservation and ticketing in a commercial airline company is a project work aimed at creating a system that will enable traveler’s ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND STUDY In the new era of information technology, information overload has become a serious problem to those se...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work has looked into the use of multi media in teaching and learning of computer science, a case study of Oredo local government...Continue Reading »
9. Problems and prospects of extending insurance services to the rural areas (a study of oba in anambra state)» PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF EXTENDING INSURANCE SERVICES TO THE RURAL AREAS (A STUDY OF OBA IN ANAMBRA STATE)ABSTRACTThe interest to write in this parti...Continue Reading »
10. problems militating against teaching and learning of Computer studies in Junior Secondary Schools. A case study of some selected schools in Kaduna Sou...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Education is the best legacy a nation can give to her citizens. It is generally believed that the basis for any true deve...Continue Reading »